Thread: To development team: please consider these ideas

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Lightbulb To development team: please consider these ideas

Dear Betty / Ember. Please give this message to your development team:

No offense, I am trying to be as constructive as I can. It seems that the game and the changes the development team makes are not tested properly, but sometimes not even thought through.
    When something bad happens due to a patch, the answers are vague, copy pasted, and usually the problem is not fixed ASAP.

Main examples:

Introducing Grand Challenge > Realizing after MONTHS that Grand Challenge was insanely easy > Trying to patch the "bug" by making it as hard as originally supposed to be > iOS does not get harder, android is insanely hard, no orange tier, patching in the middle of the week, loot did not change....

Introducing heroes with 3-10 times more damage / utility than heroes before > Introducing heroes that can actually beat them > All older heroes are unacceptably weak > have to buff or nerf instead of bringing out balanced heroes in the first place

Introducing Ancient temple > first it gives puple Orange Tier loot above lvl 90 > changing the loot for players above 95 (dragon relic, fiend wills added) > changing the loot back (helm, kylin blood, holy bible, demon garment) > now changing the loot above 93 to Red Tier gear

Introducing chapters 17,18 new portal difficulties, trials, etc. > some stages give 3 Red Tier orange fragment, 1 O/R Tier purple fragment (Cursed Shallows / Dark Rune), some give 1 orange, 1 blue and 2 useless purple for lower Tiers (Ancient Occult) > Bad, useless items next to Wraith Lorica, Raged Sword, Relic of Hades > maybe you can get them from portal or trials > Not enough items on difficulty 8, Relic of Hades is at Dragon which is the hardest because nobody uses those heroes (maybe except Commando, Witch (VIP / GA!), Master Mage)

Introducing Outland Portal Difficulty 7,8 > Robot does not have Red Tier item (I do know it is an easy portal if you have some of the necessary heroes), The portal quests do not give any of the items of the same level you fight > unnecessary items for that level

Bug fixes:

Introducing Advanced Instances Difficulty 7,8 > Wraith dagger bug > fast hot fix, but very bad communication and selective compensation (some get stuff from in-game support, some get 1 dagger and gems)

Introducing Christmas decoration patch > iOS players can't play for approximately 30 days > insanely little compensation compared to what was lost during the time > selective compensation again from in-game support

Conclusions / ideas:
    - Patch / Update Release notes should be copied to the in-game mailing service and sent out to players so they don't have to go to the forums to know what changed.
    - If you add another hero to the shops, make sure enough slots are reserved for gear in that shop (GA now only has 4 slots for gear)
    - Please test Guild Tournament as much as possible so you don't introduce something full of bugs
    - Slow the update periods down (new hero levels and gear) and give more time for testing for the development team, and this would also make players happier as they could have more time experimenting with heroes not often used (it takes a long time to gear them at this point)

Thanks for taking any of this into consideration.

Please if you reply, do not make the same copy paste reply, and PLEASE do not say that the drops in the instances have Math behind them, that was a ridiculous answer (even more so if whichever developer actually said this played the game).

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    That was all!
    You wrapped up everything!
    Need real thing for an answer for this.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Excellent post.

Nothing to add.

Good job.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    That's all!

- I does not require 2 new hero every month one for VIP and one for NonVIP, should be no problem to slow down and test it more carefully. Maybe create one TEST server where every one can upload their account and test the new features before goes to live. (Should be not needed that many servers. Maybe can merge some old same age into one.)
    - Maybe just release 1 new hero for the VIP players, and that hero remains VIP only for 6 months and after 6 months goes to public. Then the VIP happy because they receiving a new hero for 6 months exclusive usage. And NonVIP will have the opportunity to receive the same heroes with delay.
    Really no point to collect heroes, if only 5 could be used at a time. And a lot is very similar to each other.

- I would like to see a big team arena with 7 heroes. That could be different tactics than 5 heroes one.

New Comers
    Thanks for articulating, hopefully will lead to change....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Fantastic post! Very well said tamastoth! Kudos

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    well said. they attempted a cat fencer fix all the money spenders wasted so many resources on and i still cant use him anywhere even maxed. im in guild with the first 4 lv 100 players in game so basically some of the biggest spenders and we want to push for a super grand with 25-30 heroes for those of us that have 40-50 maxed out and dont even get to use many.

New Comers
    a little off topic here but I finally got my husband to download HC and I noticed that in the redeeming shops (guild, arena and crusade) he only has a choice of 3 characters in each shop, it's all mostly items. when mine is the opposite w. mostly characters to choose from. Does anyone else have this going on? and why are they different?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbetty View Post
    a little off topic here but I finally got my husband to download HC and I noticed that in the redeeming shops (guild, arena and crusade) he only has a choice of 3 characters in each shop, it's all mostly items. when mine is the opposite w. mostly characters to choose from. Does anyone else have this going on? and why are they different?
    if you are in servers 172/174/176, you have 3 heroes.
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I explained one of the things I stated in the first post, if you care to read a bit...

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?39880-Loot-distribution-problem-and-solution

New Comers
    It was very interesting to read! Thank you. By the way, when it comes to e-commerce, many people prefer to use additional sites. They don't wanna study it and they usually use magento development company and other companies of such type. That's why their sites are always so beautiful

New Comers
    Selamlar dereceli sistemi calişmiyor ve oyunda donma var son gŁncelleme ilgilenirmisiniz.