Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Red items drops in hard crusade

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    words favor i lucky people don't go together they can't favor them since they can't possibly know who they will be and they get lucky by discovering a pattern or simply doing crusade at right time, but there is no such a thing as favoring lucky people what they do is not care about balancing game, they simply introduce something and than leave it weather it's buggy or not as long as there is no mass pressure on them to fix it
    i dont think it has nothing to do with time you do crusade. It is about drop percentage. You draw the right card, you got red item.

I had same believe as you before, did on the same time with my friend who already got them. But until now still got nothing. So what i believe now is it is just luck.

I agree... now ucool made this game more viable to play for everyone who lucky, not just rich.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    2 x antique halberds, gratefully, but still desperately need some loricas, hades
    Server 30
    Guild: VIP.KOR
    Level: 100

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    another day with crap.. will keep posting till something of value drops..

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenSeagal View Post
    another day with crap.. will keep posting till something of value drops..
    Do whatever you like to do, but I wonder what you expect doing so...others post they got something...so now?

I understand we all want red gear really bad....but to be honest:
    Doing quite some resets - itīs manageable to get 1 red Basic gear in 3 days max....if starting from 0 - which you often donīt as get some from Trials,etc
    + farming that, most stages drop something else useful which you also get + ofc you only farm that you need - proberly planned

So getting something...maybe once a month..from crusade saves you 6 days of farming - but also gives you nothing else + is random if that is what you Need.

I didnīt find a thread where People doing same about Herocard + high quantity of Herostones dropped in crusade
    There are/were some having big luck getting a lot - and honestly:
    A Herocard of a 3* Hero - saves a shitload of more days farming if you want to get him - same as 60 SS.
    We all know droprate of SS, and Stam costs of some elite stages - so really seeing it like that getting a Herocard or 60SS of a Hero only available from
    Elite (and one you want to have) - is a FAR FAR bigger saving in Terms of farming, Stamina,Time

But related to this - no such discussion are/were going on.

And I dare to say: principle is exactly same. fix very low droprate%, random loot (of a droptable)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Do whatever you like to do, but I wonder what you expect doing so...others post they got something...so now?

Doing quite some resets - itīs manageable to get 1 red Basic gear in 3 days max....if starting from 0 - which you often donīt as get some from Trials,etc
    + farming that, most stages drop something else useful which you also get + ofc you only farm that you need - proberly planned

So getting something...maybe once a month..from crusade saves you 6 days of farming - but also gives you nothing else + is random if that is what you Need.

I didnīt find a thread where People doing same about Herocard + high quantity of Herostones dropped in crusade
    A Herocard of a 3* Hero - saves a shitload of more days farming if you want to get him - same as 60 SS.
    We all know droprate of SS, and Stam costs of some elite stages - so really seeing it like that getting a Herocard or 60SS of a Hero only available from
    Elite (and one you want to have) - is a FAR FAR bigger saving in Terms of farming, Stamina,Time

And I dare to say: principle is exactly same. fix very low droprate%, random loot (of a droptable)
    We have right to feel bitter don't we? So let it go, we can post whatever we want. Also, I skipped to reply on your previous post where you described your crusade and when you did get something...If you can't see the pattern there by yourself I won't bother explaining it, it just confirmed my thoughts. And about ss you mentioned there is just one problem - you get hero's ss usually when you already 5* it. I farmed VS for months, not a single ss after her card. Very same day I evolved her to 5* and started crusade I got 60ss of her...and that didn't stop, I didn't count the exact number but I got her 60ss 9-10 times so far

Please explain me the pattern if the e times I got something good was always at different times.

And regarding the hero stones - well except Soul hunter where I got 60 SS while farming him in Elite + Bear Warrior I didn't farm at all but got hero card, yes same for me, but here is what I am saying... Others had way more LUCK and got on their way leveling quite a lot new heroes and loads of stones from crusade...

BTW, got 60 LG stones today + another 60 in second run, first time I ever got something at second run (being VIP 10 since release of annual card)
    And that was 3 hours ago.. Again a time I usually never do crusade...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    update, since release of red items in crusade got 1x the angels crystal on the first day and not once a purple/orange/red gearpiece since then

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Had one good drop a few weeks ago before and since that a big nothing

Crusade crap report of the day. Still waiting for red gear to appear.

Today is a crazy day for SS as I got 36 ss of Ferryman, 60 ss of MM, and 60 ss of NA in the 1st round.
    ...I never used Ferryman and MM, and I 5* Ninja for ages...

2nd round just shit as usual... Oh my lovely inho berry!

Screenshot_2016-02-26-08-38-47.jpg

Screenshot_2016-02-26-08-39-26.jpg

A guildmember got allready 4 times red gear from crusade - he is super lucky. Today he got 2 Raged Swords. He is high vip and can do crusade every day twice. I still got no red loot from crusade.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    2016-02-26_120430.jpg
    Mine today: 2xRing of Spectre

Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post

please. dont compare SS with recently released gear. It just dont make sense.

And please dont compare prior crusade with now. I can says before crusade always gave me hero card after XX day, it is for SURE, i can put my hope there... Now it is almost a month, i still received 0 gear while other already got 2-4 times.

If you can't understand the current drop rate pattern or the importance of red gear here, then i suggest dont make text-wall theory.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Lol totally agree could make a 15* Bw and vs by now but it is what is gave up on na cw and have started hammering the shops.. Level 96 going on to 97 in the next few days..and after 16 months I think have exactly 10 fd ss and have got 4 of them in the last 2 crusade runs..could this be my gig Xmas surprise in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    please. dont compare SS with recently released gear. It just dont make sense.

And please dont compare prior crusade with now. I can says before crusade always gave me hero card after XX day, it is for SURE, i can put my hope there... Now it is almost a month, i still received 0 gear while other already got 2-4 times.

If you can't understand the current drop rate pattern or the importance of red gear here, then i suggest dont make text-wall theory.
    You don't get the point, do you?

I understand the importance of gear totally. There was always importance of gear. Crusade never dropped highest gear tier before, now it does, for lucky ones, nothing else. Just an additional source to get random gear from time to time. Which you can't influence.

So was importance of some heroes, and yes you can compare that a lot.

You say you got ALWAYS a hero card after XX days, I laugh at you. I got almost nothing new and I'm lvl97 now.

People unlocked and almost 5* important heroes like SH or others, while I had to farm him from Elite over weeks.
    That stamina I could have used for gear farming.

60 pieces of a red item you can farm in 3 days(some with high resets even in 2). Usually you don't start at 0 cause you had some from farming other before and from trials/portals. So 2 red drop in crusade saves you 6 days, given it is even the item you need at the moment...

So please tell me how long it takes to 5* a hero from Elite?
    How much gems for resets, how much unused(for gear farming) Stamina?

So you say you got hero card for sure every XX day.
    Well maybe, as there is a certain drop rate (% chance to drop) and you have been lucky, while I had no luck.

I can tell you red gear also has such a certain chance to drop, may it be lower or same - now some are lucky as you with hero card, some are not as me with hero cards.