Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF did you guys do to the Grand Challenge?!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I think opposet team start with almost full energy, or at least half. Im glad im not on android.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    I think opposet team start with almost full energy, or at least half. Im glad im not on android.
    nope they start with 0 energy.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    They are simple real red Gear lvl 95!! You cant beat them, they resist all spells, all stuns, ultimate, all, you hit then for shit and they destroy you.

Try to fight in arena vs lvl 95 red Gear when you are lvl 86 orange. Try and tell me what is the result

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    It's normal for a lvl 86 not to be able to fight RED teams... The problem is not woth the difficulty but with the still same crappy rewards as before...

Even if they give me a full red set +2 as reward its totally useless and idiot since i cant even kill 1 single enemy and i won't never take the rewards!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Hard is a thing, impossible is another thing.

As lvl 86 orange 0 Gear is totally impossible beat a real lvl 95 red Gear.

With android i failed 20 Times, i got destroyed 5-0 without any chance to kill 1 enemy.

With iphone i cleared it easy...

It is just ucool so noob that cant even test patches before release
    Can you finish all outlands at last difficulty(8) ??
    So you shouldnt finish this at lvl 86 too

Then why did i clear it with blinded eyes on my iphone while i was unable to kill 1 single enemy in android? Same team, same difficult. Android is simply bugged that's it

Quote Originally Posted by eryza24 View Post
    it is just right to make it hard, no point calling it GRAND CHALLENGE if you fight it with no challenge LOL=D
    I get it... you are right.

Few things though...

1. You don't change the difficulty in the middle of the challenge. I had no problem with the 95 all red team I had for Tier 20 yesterday. The rewards clearly didn't change either. They need to give Hard to get Purple and Orange gear after every battle if it is going to be this hard!

2. If a change like this is going to be made. You have to give us warning. If I would have known about this I would have done Difficulty 3. Difficulty 3 should give out Blue Items(1-15) - Purple Items(16-30) - Hard to get Orange items(31-35). You have to change to the players level. I am at 90 with 5 O+2 heroes and 15 O+1 heroes. Obviously I can't beat a team that is all red and 95.

3. Cater to the level... Difficulty 3 should be where I'm at, but the drops need to match where I'm at. Difficulty 3 drobs are pretty much irrelevant to someone at level 90.

4. If you can't do any of the things I posted then leave the damn shit alone. No one complained about it, why change it?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Its supposed to be difficult and its not supposed that a lvl 80-89 beat them all so stop complaining. You beat them on Auto on iOS cause probably they forgot to raise the difficulty bar there but maybe they will update there too

Well, I have TL 95 and ten heroes around O+2, and two Red heroes. But it's really impossible if any team in GG have TL 96 with Com, Griffin, IE, Manipulator & TF. And when you look into screenshots, 80% of teams in GG now have Com & TF. If they was really random or really exist on server, we can beat them...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    The enemy team used to be severly handicapped but now they are at their full strength except legendary skill is disabled!. It's no problem to clear if you have a red team though.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Im sure if you have three good teams 55k + and some red, you wont have a problem clearing diff4. Treat it as a hard crusade or grand arena challenge

New Comers
    I've raised a ticket with Ucool... I (barely) made it past Tier 22 this morning, losing: Red+1, 2x Red (leg) and Red in the process. Tier 23 I cant do better than taking down 3 on level 4. I was walking past these before the patch. Could (almost) understand this if they increased difficulty to this crazy level in the final tiers. At Tier 22 I faced a full red team, something still rare in Arena on my server, and seeing some 'Magic Stone'/monthly sale heroes at 5* red level - something which is tough for all but perhaps the top 10 or high VIP players. Oh yeah, I'm on Android....

In terms of difficulty, how accessible do Ucool intend the game to be for casual players ? I'm not a casual player and still cant get through....to give an indication: I am level 96, typically in top 50 or better in Arena and Grand Arena, VIP12, rank 108 all heroes power rank 44 total heroes stars. I easily field 4 teams with total power of 51k+, most of my heroes at Red have at least 2 fully enchanted gears, and at O+2 its typically 4 or 5 fully enchanted gear.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Thats great that Ember dont even care to answer this hahahaha

Before update we have red enemy in GC, but only one or two, not full team! Everyone agree what ucool need increase difficulity for GC, but not that much!