Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand challenge impossible ??

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I do find counters, and i do retreat few times. Before it wasnt a challenge at all. Yes, it does require some time, understanding of the game, counters etc. But this is what the game about, isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Yes I agree, and when I see word GRAND I expect GRAND PRIZE too for GRAND CHALLENGE. Fiend's Wills, Eternal Icicle, Silver lance, blue item - not a GRAND prize at all! It's usual prize, unless they think on giving better prizes for this than it's just another bs update...
    Its not harder than crusade, and the actual prizes r quite awesome, compare to that. I dont get what do u expect for winning a few fights, fancy red gear? I suspect it is gonna happen on difficulty 5.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Numsy View Post
    Its not harder than crusade, and the actual prizes r quite awesome, compare to that. I dont get what do u expect for winning a few fights, fancy red gear? I suspect it is gonna happen on difficulty 5.
    so bring on diff 5, what's the problem? I don't mind difficulty, I like challenge. My point is difficulty is improved drastically as noted in update log, loot is not improved at all, but noted as it is?! Don't see a problem here. Loot I mentioned is normal loot like it was before. Not going to blame too much too early, let's wait other tiers to see if prizes are changed but so far no change is made in that point. And you'd like something like crusade to do? Don't look at the bad part of the game, look at good part of the game and make other parts according to that on, not according to bad one

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Maybe the new loot is not available until we reset the grand challenge?

so bring on diff 5, what's the problem? I don't mind difficulty, I like challenge. My point is difficulty is improved drastically as noted in update log, loot is not improved at all, but noted as it is?! Don't see a problem here. Loot I mentioned is normal loot like it was before. Not going to blame too much too early, let's wait other tiers to see if prizes are changed but so far no change is made in that point. And you'd like something like crusade to do? Don't look at the bad part of the game, look at good part of the game and make other parts according to that on, not according to bad one
    I dont think there should be change made in prizes for this difficulty. They r pretty adequate for what u have to do. Problem is, before we used to get it for free, and refuse to let go lol

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I dont think there should be change msde in prizes for this difficulty. They r pretty adequate for what u have to do. Problem is, beore we used to get it for free, and refuse to let go lol
    You don't want better rewards? Man, that's strange.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    They should rename Grand Challenge to TF, DV, IE, Manip, Commander challenge.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    the logic is, if we face a red enemies, then we should get red gear too... am i right? since the difficulty is like face a real player on arena where only 1-2 hero remain if you face enemy that stronger.

diff 4 open @ 90.. so if ucool's logic right. from stage 1 to 35 the enemy must consist lvl 85 to 95, and from o+0 to o+2 with real power of real player,no more no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ranger View Post
    You don't want better rewards? Man, that's strange.
    I do want all rewards i can get, but i try to stay fair in my bitching lol What rewards r gonna be demanded for difficulty 5, cash back?lol i'm just sayn, that compare to other game challenges /like trials, crusade, op etc/ GC rewards seem pretty fair to me, thats all.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    I do want all rewards i can get, but i try to stay fair in my bitching lol What rewards r gonna be demanded for difficulty 5, cash back?lol i'm just sayn, that compare to other game challenges /like trials, crusade, op etc/ GC rewards seem pretty fair to me, thats all.
    Agree! GC is free to play, doesn't cost gold, gems, or stamina, just the time you want to put in to take the challenge. Heck, today I got tired of trying to beat TF, Manip, DV team at Diff 4, tier 21 (I'm lvl94 with only 5 R heroes), so I chose to demote and finished today's GC at Diff 3. Rewards not great, but so what. I can try Diff 4 again on Sunday. Meanwhile, I still enjoy the game, can play anywhere, anytime. Got bigger things to worry about than Heroes Charge, which is just a fun daily diversion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    the logic is, if we face a red enemies, then we should get red gear too... am i right? since the difficulty is like face a real player on arena where only 1-2 hero remain if you face enemy that stronger.

diff 4 open @ 90.. so if ucool's logic right. from stage 1 to 35 the enemy must consist lvl 85 to 95, and from o+0 to o+2 with real power of real player,no more no less.
    Good point here
    I dont think there should be change made in prizes for this difficulty. They r pretty adequate for what u have to do. Problem is, before we used to get it for free, and refuse to let go lol
    What part don't you understand -statement in development notes says - Improved Grand Challenge's difficulty and rewards.
    difficulty is here, where are rewards? Do I need to draw this to you to understand it?!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Talia View Post
    Agree! GC is free to play, doesn't cost gold, gems, or stamina, just the time you want to put in to take the challenge. Heck, today I got tired of trying to beat TF, Manip, DV team at Diff 4, tier 21 (I'm lvl94 with only 5 R heroes), so I chose to demote and finished today's GC at Diff 3. Rewards not great, but so what. I can try Diff 4 again on Sunday. Meanwhile, I still enjoy the game, can play anywhere, anytime. Got bigger things to worry about than Heroes Charge, which is just a fun daily diversion.
    Since developers don't play this game and don't care about our opinion, they can keep using us as free beta testers. How many players beat GC with "Improved Grand Challenge's difficulty and rewards"? I seen 3 or 5 people on forum who complete it today. And around 20-30 players who complain about GC. And what we can get for hourse of trying? 200 gems compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Since developers don't play this game and don't care about our opinion, they can keep using us as free beta testers. How many players beat GC with "Improved Grand Challenge's difficulty and rewards"? I seen 3 or 5 people on forum who complete it today. And around 20-30 players who complain about GC. And what we can get for hourse of trying? 200 gems compensation?
    I completed it too after quite much resets(to keep all heroes alive, could have done it with loss of some but didn't want to do that) but it still makes it unfair that difficulty is increased a lot and rewards appear the same. Again, don't want to jump the guns here, let's see how will rewards look like till tier 35 and after reset on Sunday...maybe something did change but I really doubt it that difficulty affected right away but rewards didn't...

Good point here

What part don't you understand -statement in development notes says - Improved Grand Challenge's difficulty and rewards.
    difficulty is here, where are rewards? Do I need to draw this to you to understand it?!
    Lets not get too worked up on a subject I dont think its gonna be fair to give red gear for those kinda fights. Maybe little more orange ones. Cuz what u r not thinking about is, everyone is gonna get those rewards, and improve their heroes, so basically its not gonna give u any advantage in ur current arena placement etc. I'm more excited about difficulty 5, and how its gonna work out, and what rewards r gonna be.
    PS: i dont follow forum too closeley, and dont read every message in tread, so i missed the part about improved rewards. Still think they r ok

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Lets not get too worked up on a subject I dont think its gonna be fair to give red gear for those kinda fights. Maybe little more orange ones.
    You're right about that. The only thing I want is more O+ items, not red ones which can be available on diff. 5. Plus they can make it so that instead of crappy blue gear, we can have 4 times x3 SS of random heroes.