Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand challenge impossible ??

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Numsy View Post
    Lets not get too worked up on a subject I dont think its gonna be fair to give red gear for those kinda fights. Maybe little more orange ones. Cuz what u r not thinking about is, everyone is gonna get those rewards, and improve their heroes, so basically its not gonna give u any advantage in ur current arena placement etc. I'm more excited about difficulty 5, and how its gonna work out, and what rewards r gonna be.
    PS: i dont follow forum too closeley, and dont read every message in tread, so i missed the part about improved rewards. Still think they r ok
    That's why I'm sticking to that part...I don't mind increase of difficulty but I do mind if they state improved rewards too and rewards are the same. That's the whole point of this argument...and think about it if it's already too hard for a lot of people they won't be able to get those gears since they can't pass those stages and need to demote right? So again, it won't be overloaded with that much improved heroes by those rewards since many can't compete on those high tiers already. I think it's fair to give them to those who succeed to pass those tiers. I'd love to see diff 5 too but I think it won't be out so soon. Thought also red gear will be probably available there. What I expect from this improved prizes statement is at least more orange gear (it doesn't even have to be red but it would be fair since most of those teams are red now), number of orange gear should be increased since we all still need a lot of those (working on heroes for raid, portals, also 3 gears in red are from o1 and o2 items). Let's say instead of 1 blue 2 purple and 1 orange items on t35 -2 purple, 2 orange - of those one purple is for orange 1-2 promotion, another one is for lower promotion, and full piece of o1 or o2 gear+ crystall ball or eagle ring, sapphire stuff, scimitar

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 azizstorm's Avatar
    FUCKED UP UPDATE
    am 92 O2 + Red Team FUCKING HARD to kill lvl95 while i am in arena killing lvl 98 with ease for real now
    most ppl in my guild quit the game and they were lvl 94-96
    sort this fuked up update and instead of fucking this game improve it in a good way
    or you will lose most of the players

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I completed it too after quite much resets(to keep all heroes alive, could have done it with loss of some but didn't want to do that) but it still makes it unfair that difficulty is increased a lot and rewards appear the same. Again, don't want to jump the guns here, let's see how will rewards look like till tier 35 and after reset on Sunday...maybe something did change but I really doubt it that difficulty affected right away but rewards didn't...
    Increasing difficulty ok thing if they change single feature. But we clear 20 stages on diff 4 and want complete diff 4 after that. If they want change rewards or change teams, it's ok, but they can do it on sunday after reset. It's like we clear some teams on diff 4 and suddenly get caught in the middle with so called diff 5. To get ANY reward people must beat 5 teams above their level. To beat red teams they need red gear, to get red gear they need to beat red teams... it's ok if 1 or 2 hero in opponent team have red gear, but it's completly different if they all have this gear or even R+1.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    The bad thing is that all opponents are more or less the same. So its a fault logic, all these are 100% bots.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Today i cant even clear stage 21, i am lvl 86 orange Gear, and i am facing lvl 95 red Gear, but today it is like it is a real lvl 95 red Gear, i cant even kill 1 enemy hero...wtf is this???

I am bugged or everyone have same problem??
    This is crazy...hav the same problem...!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Difficulty 5 is likely gonna be near impossible unless you're 97 & up, and have a really good base of strong, geared heroes. That's why it hasn't been open yet, there isn't enough people with high enough ranks in all servers to complete it.
    If thats the case, it makes sense diff. 4 would be pretty tough. A bunch of guild mates were having a really tough time getting through it, all were L93 and under.
    Everyone else did ok- and ppl L96 & up said they just did auto fight straight through with one team like before. Seems like a lot of the ppl with the lower levels just got used to easy wins, can't blame them for getting pissed that it stopped.
    But, anyone saying they are gonna quit cuz they can't beat the top tiers at L93 probably shouldn't be playing anyway. Just go back to diff. 3, level up, improve gears and win nicely in a few weeks. Not that big of a deal.
    I also agree the rewards should justify the efforts a little better.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    The bad thing is that all opponents are more or less the same. So its a fault logic, all these are 100% bots.
    On my server, 85% of top 50 r those "bots" lol Its another issue, that ucool have to improve. They have to balance heroes better, so there would be more variety on teams. I was using different team for quite awhile, and then yesterday i gave up, and put tf/ie/manip on my arena defence. Impossible to hold on to a spot with anything else.

At level 98. Diff 4 is easy. IF you cannot do Diff 4 then go lower difficulty.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    That's why I'm sticking to that part...I don't mind increase of difficulty but I do mind if they state improved rewards too and rewards are the same. That's the whole point of this argument...and think about it if it's already too hard for a lot of people they won't be able to get those gears since they can't pass those stages and need to demote right? So again, it won't be overloaded with that much improved heroes by those rewards since many can't compete on those high tiers already. I think it's fair to give them to those who succeed to pass those tiers. I'd love to see diff 5 too but I think it won't be out so soon. Thought also red gear will be probably available there. What I expect from this improved prizes statement is at least more orange gear (it doesn't even have to be red but it would be fair since most of those teams are red now), number of orange gear should be increased since we all still need a lot of those (working on heroes for raid, portals, also 3 gears in red are from o1 and o2 items). Let's say instead of 1 blue 2 purple and 1 orange items on t35 -2 purple, 2 orange - of those one purple is for orange 1-2 promotion, another one is for lower promotion, and full piece of o1 or o2 gear+ crystall ball or eagle ring, sapphire stuff, scimitar
    All good points. I think it wouldnt hurt to improve rewards a lil. But i wouldnt wanna see red gear there, still. And u dont need red to beat red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    At level 98. Diff 4 is easy. IF you cannot do Diff 4 then go lower difficulty.
    You are on iOS.
    If you are on iOS it's extremely easy.
    If you are on android it's difficult.

im on android. TL 96. 8 red heroes didnt have a problem at all with gc.all 5 tier using the same lineup tf dv commander manip ie. my friend is only Tl 93 with 2 red heroes and also didnt have problem on diff 4.for those who keep complain, i just want to remind that this game need skill too..

i'm on andriod TL 92 and 94 no problems clearing them

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i'm on andriod TL 92 and 94 no problems clearing them
    me too... but it is just kinda wasting my time now i hope they only give us 7 stages on GC if they increase the diff this extreeme.. 1 every day in a week, with only drop from 5,10,15,20,25,30,35.

i just... too lazy to face agains TF, DV, Comm, IE, Manip, over and over again....

Betty just replied next week rewards will be better. now i hope they make it fair so ios gets the hard gc now too. btw i used 4 o2 and 1 o1 on my TL92 account and i didn't even lose any hero it's not that hard you just have to think of a decent setup

Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    me too... but it is just kinda wasting my time now i hope they only give us 7 stages on GC if they increase the diff this extreeme.. 1 every day in a week, with only drop from 5,10,15,20,25,30,35.

i just... too lazy to face agains TF, DV, Comm, IE, Manip, over and over again....
    hahaha yes brother i also face tf dv comm ie manip at all tiers today