Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Drops not showing from Raid 18

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    12

    Drops not showing from Raid 18

    Just finished 1st stage of Chapter 18 raid which dropped a Impersonator Axe and Frozen Stone yet neither show up in the loot section.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot005.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	9109

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,169
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Just finished 1st stage of Chapter 18 raid which dropped a Impersonator Axe and Frozen Stone yet neither show up in the loot section.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot005.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	9109
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,169
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by drmazey View Post
    Just finished 1st stage of Chapter 18 raid which dropped a Impersonator Axe and Frozen Stone yet neither show up in the loot section.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot005.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	9109
    Dear Leader
    Would you please also attach a screenshot showing the drop list on stage 1 please? Our production team colleauge said that it shows Impersonator Axe and Frozen Stone on his side. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    betty, the double raid drop event didnt active... we still get normal drop...

    please check the issue here http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ps-not-doubled

    if you still investigate this matter.. just reply there, so we know this issue is being handed.

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,169
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    betty, the double raid drop event didnt active... we still get normal drop...

    please check the issue here http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ps-not-doubled

    if you still investigate this matter.. just reply there, so we know this issue is being handed.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It was caused by a bug and it should will be fixed today. And the event will be prolong for another day. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    238
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It was caused by a bug and it should will be fixed today. And the event will be prolong for another day. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty
    prolong? you mean postponed?

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,169
    Rep Power
    10
    Yes. Postponed.

  8. #8
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It was caused by a bug and it should will be fixed today. And the event will be prolong for another day. Thanks.


    Best Regards
    Betty
    Any news on this???

  9. #9
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,169
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Any news on this???
    Dear Leader
    No. We will prolong the double drop for another day as I said before. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •