Thread: Expedition Rewards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Crusade Rewards

name for the topic wrote wrong the title before , isnt expedition, is crusade! sorry.

i will start with a sigh -.- because really im annoying about rewards from crusade.
    you must improve all rewards there.
    i talk for myself but im sure another players can agree with me.
    when we run expedition in hard, for some player are so easy an other so hard, this is my case, difficult.
    and when i see the prize you drop there all time just trash. when i see a crap item for white hero when i need at least pieces, for purple items. makes me feel disgusting play crusade. and run more for the gold now.
    i dont ask you give us orange items, just improve little more and introduce purple, orange pieces, or items blue-purple there more often. another items more useful.
    or in the last 5 battle give better rewards, or finish expedition a really good item always there purple or high.
    maybe for player starting play can be a easy way, but you can introduce limit level request and a new funtion for expedition.
    whatever in the case you see this let you know expedition rewards need an improve.

thanks for the attention. regards.
    Last edited by Dahaka; 01-22-2016 at 12:33 PM. Reason: wrongly typed title

one of many many many topics of crusade rewards

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...3-Crusade-idea

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Tbh crusade is mainly for gold... If u think about the time before we reached the lvl where we unlock crusade, gold was hard to come by and once u unlocked and ran it until all your heroes died or passed it...u ended up with your first 1m gold..... Tldr crusade is mainly for gold with extra items and dragon coins

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    yes always trash items.
    for example i have 70 ring and 100 plate mail . i dont say add red or orange items but anyway make rewards better.
    even golds are not same with spending.
    raid and attcaks only give a little amount of gold and crusade is good.
    but in other hand for mixing items, buy hero, buy chest , level up skills , and cave search need 2k . enchane items and make them 5 stars need so much money.
    if in one day i take 2m gold i should spend 2/5 m gold

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Maybe if ucool never added items to begin with no one will be asking for a revamp and

ok maybe if them no give any item so them must increase the amount of gold. but something better, i have more than 1 year playing this game and i like it. but at this point is little dissapinted them didnt make a new improve for crusade. i always going empty of gold, maybe many of you can say i have a lot gold i can throw away, nice for you, but im not vip for can run double time crusade, and if you cool want keep many players i think them must give some more gold. whatever just giving my point and idea. when the times come i will just left this game.