Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server Migration Questions-Specifics

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar

Server Migration Questions-Specifics

I understand that some of these have been answered here before. I have searched through various threads and believe I have found some of the answers I have been looking for, but I also kn ow that things are changing, or have already been changed so that is why I am asking once more. Also some of the answers I am looking for have been answered contradictory.

1. If you migrate to a different server do you lose gems? I believe the answer is no

2. If you migrate to a different server do you lose gold? I believe the answer is no

3. If you migrate to a different server do you lose VIP level? I believe the answer is no

4. If you migrate to a new server do you lose campaign progress? Like will you have to go through all the levels once more from the beginning? I don't know the answer to this one

5. Same with trials and time rift, do you have to start back over?

6. What about outland portals?

7. Do your quests get reset if this is the case? What about legendary quests that you are in the middle of completing, do they transfer over as well?

8. Can you move to a newer server or just an older server? I have seen multiple answers about this

9. Finally, and most importantly, do you lose any heroes or hero progress when you move servers?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    This is what I know:
    1. No, just need to pay 10$.
    2. No.
    3. No.
    4. No, you don't lose campaign progress.
    5. No.
    6. No.
    7. No.
    8. You can only migrate to an older server and back to your original server.
    9. No.

On another note, I saw you were trying to merge with a smaller guild in order to keep your guild running (I'm also playing on your server as you probably know). You wrote that you don't want to merge with one of the "huge" guilds because of loot competition and camaraderie - This is a tactical error and a failure to understand how loot queues are handled and how much faster strong active guilds are.

I've merged and moved players around from guilds quite a few times during my play time, not a single player ever wrote to me that he was happier in his old guild after being upgraded.

Just yesterday I had a player that was in Blutgarde msg me personally and said thank you for getting him into Lacrimosa - From being Top30-50 he went to Top5 with many O+2 heroes and started working on his red team.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    This is what I know:

On another note, I saw you were trying to merge with a smaller guild in order to keep your guild running (I'm also playing on your server as you probably know). You wrote that you don't want to merge with one of the "huge" guilds because of loot competition and camaraderie - This is a tactical error and a failure to understand how loot queues are handled and how much faster strong active guilds are.
    I don't really believe it is a "tactical error" if we aren't playing to win everything. We are playing for fun. And when I played in a 45-50 person guild it just wasn't fun. I would get temple invites to complete and when I went to complete them they were gone literally like 10-20 minutes later from when I received them so I never got the 50 extra guild points. That was frustrating. There were people who were constantly online so when the raid rewards were sent out they immediately signed up for the next batch and "jumped" everyone else getting first pick at all the choice items. That meant it was always days in between when I got items which sucked.

Plus I do play with some people who are very active contributors and some who aren't very active at all, but I still enjoy playing with them. I would not want to see them get hassled in a larger guild to constantly get moving or contribute the way larger guilds put pressure on people to do.

For #8 are you positive about this? I have heard of people moving to newer servers, perhaps that was a bug?

Positive about #8 - they can jump back to a newer server if it was their original one (so you can migrate to #8 if you want for 10$ and then pay another 10$ to return to 48, but you will never be able to migrate to a server above 48).

I have VIP3 players in my guild who get top1 arena rank every day; while your guild is raiding ch15 and about to reset another low chapter my guild is raiding ch16-18 while resetting ch16 every 4d and ch17 every 6d.
    I'm not suggesting you should merge with Lacrimosa (we're full and are not looking for new players outside of Blutgrade), but being in a guild with 15 active players instead of joining another guild with 35 active players means you will be left behind, especially with the upcoming guild tournament.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    It's not easy to tell who is right and who is wrong in this case, both of you are 'right' and 'wrong'. If he already answer most of your questions, it should be a 'thank you', I do hate people ignore that.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Positive about #8 - they can jump back to a newer server if it was their original one (so you can migrate to #8 if you want for 10$ and then pay another 10$ to return to 48, but you will never be able to migrate to a server above 48).

I have VIP3 players in my guild who get top1 arena rank every day; while your guild is raiding ch15 and about to reset another low chapter my guild is raiding ch16-18 while resetting ch16 every 4d and ch17 every 6d.
    I'm not suggesting you should merge with Lacrimosa (we're full and are not looking for new players outside of Blutgrade), but being in a guild with 15 active players instead of joining another guild with 35 active players means you will be left behind, especially with the upcoming guild tournament.
    Here is another question, are you able to move to another server where you already have an active account? So for example I play on server 38 and 48, could I move my 48 account to server 38 so I essentially have two accounts on that server? And of course thank you in advance. I see you love this game and contribute a lot to these forums, so thank you from me and all the others who don't thank you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekion View Post
    Here is another question, are you able to move to another server where you already have an active account? So for example I play on server 38 and 48, could I move my 48 account to server 38 so I essentially have two accounts on that server? And of course thank you in advance. I see you love this game and contribute a lot to these forums, so thank you from me and all the others who don't thank you enough.
    You need to contact support (support@ucool.com) and tell them to delete your account on server 38 and then you'll be able to migrate to that server after paying 10$, if you ever wish to return to 48 or migrate to another server you will need to pay an additional 10$ per migrate.

When the migration feature was introduced you had to migrate that other account on server 38 to another server first so it would actually cost you 20$, but that's not the case anymore

You need to contact support (support@ucool.com) and tell them to delete your account on server 38 and then you'll be able to migrate to that server after paying 10$, if you ever wish to return to 48 or migrate to another server you will need to pay an additional 10$ per migrate.

When the migration feature was introduced you had to migrate that other account on server 38 to another server first so it would actually cost you 20$, but that's not the case anymore
    So there is no way to have both my accounts on the same server? I would not want to delete my server 38 account as I have almost a $1000 invested into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekion View Post
    So there is no way to have both my accounts on the same server? I would not want to delete my server 38 account as I have almost a $1000 invested into it.
    Afraid it's not possible - both accounts are linked to the same google play account so can't exist on the same server, maybe support will be able to help you there (but after talking with them a bit I really doubt it).

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Afraid it's not possible - both accounts are linked to the same google play account so can't exist on the same server, maybe support will be able to help you there (but after talking with them a bit I really doubt it).
    I think in other threads, they removed the account in order to migrate to the server.

Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    I think in other threads, they removed the account in order to migrate to the server.
    Yes, that's what I wrote in my previous message:

You need to contact support (support@ucool.com) and tell them to delete your account on server 38 and then you'll be able to migrate to that server after paying 10$
    He asked if there is any way both accounts can exist simultaneously on the same server 38, and the answer to that is no.

New Comers
    my friend lost him lvl105 and vip 17...support not answer not me not him more 24 hours....what is the problem????

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Yes, that's what I wrote in my previous message:

He asked if there is any way both accounts can exist simultaneously on the same server 38, and the answer to that is no.
    And why not? if each is linked to a different google or playstore account?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    when did they implement that? last i heard any move up, even above your original server, is $10 per server up, not just per move, so if you moved from 48 to 1, to get back to 48 costs $480

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Do you know that you reply to 1 year old posts?