Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: CRUSADE is getting tedious to do every single day

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    No need to get so worked up friend! The point of my post may have been subtle. But essentially people are talking about two different things here. Is the problem that crusade is easy to do, thus just wasting time? In this case I see where the argument for the raid function (like how we can raid portals, instances, and stages) is being made (not that I agree, but I understand). But it seems that there are other people that are arguing that the drops in crusade is trash. In which case my argument holds - why waste time doing it? If there is a chance something good may drop then that justifies the work that we do. But that doesn't support the argument for a raid function- all that means is that you get 15 trash chests and does not address the underlying problem - better drops in crusade. The first step to fixing a problem is to identify what the problem is.

Additionally I thought this was a suggestions thread - if we want ucool to take suggestions seriously then we need constructive well reasoned feedback. But if I was mistaken and people just want to vent in frustration without trying to find a solution, then I apologize for being in the wrong thread.

Also, while this is the Internet, it bodes well to not take things so personally. It's better for your soul : )

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    saying it again..... getting tired of 3x2 grey/green/blue items from last chest in hard mode crusade...... dont wanna know what drops from normal mode ....that must be sh***

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If you complete crusade by pressing a buttom you are not gonna play,because portal,time rift and hero trial are the same.I agree with people who think the rewards are ridiculous.It was ok maybe two years ago but now they are too obsolete.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Yep, rewards are garbage and need to be updated to your current level. As a side not, I restarted Crusade today. My team: Legend Succubus, FD, Ice Q, Goblin, Wizard. All maxed and skilled out lvl 93 vs lvl 85 team of FD, phoenix, CW, EB, Champlin. Put it on auto and get on my laptop to do work. Come back, my team is all dead, they lose 1. That is LITERALLY 100% impossible except in crusade and I dont get why. WHY? Go to arena, GA, or booty cave. Find anyone 5 lvls under your level and you will win 100% of the time! I seriously could make a whole team of healers and beat a team 8 lvls below me. How does this happen in Crusade?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 tyrant160's Avatar
    If rewards were better in hardmode people would totally erase the idea of a raid button. Witch i will tell you now it is 100% guaranteed it will not happen.
    Reason 1 it will crush the game more than the bugs themselve do.
    Reason 2 as people progress some stay behind and will not be as strong as who ever finds crusade easier. Making newbies rise faster than they should.
    Reason 3 it has been a week now talking about this and not one staff from ucool has answered so it will be ignored.

If they do reply is letting you know that they went over this with the development team and it will not help their revenue to do this.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrant160 View Post
    If rewards were better in hardmode people would totally erase the idea of a raid button. Witch i will tell you now it is 100% guaranteed it will not happen.
    Reason 1 it will crush the game more than the bugs themselve do.
    Reason 2 as people progress some stay behind and will not be as strong as who ever finds crusade easier. Making newbies rise faster than they should.
    Reason 3 it has been a week now talking about this and not one staff from ucool has answered so it will be ignored.

If they do reply is letting you know that they went over this with the development team and it will not help their revenue to do this.
    2. to solve that maybe, if we leveled up.. the 3 star raid function become 0 star again?

3. i agree, ucool not responded, the idea is too much pain in the ass for them.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfury View Post
    Yep, rewards are garbage and need to be updated to your current level. As a side not, I restarted Crusade today. My team: Legend Succubus, FD, Ice Q, Goblin, Wizard. All maxed and skilled out lvl 93 vs lvl 85 team of FD, phoenix, CW, EB, Champlin. Put it on auto and get on my laptop to do work. Come back, my team is all dead, they lose 1. That is LITERALLY 100% impossible except in crusade and I dont get why. WHY? Go to arena, GA, or booty cave. Find anyone 5 lvls under your level and you will win 100% of the time! I seriously could make a whole team of healers and beat a team 8 lvls below me. How does this happen in Crusade?
    Sorry to say - but it is absolutely possible to get beaten be a Team 5 lvls below.
    And that Team you described easily can beat your Team.
    EB can stay alive all the time, doing AoE dmg and heal himself through lifesteal
    FD does great single target dmg, life steal and his clone can swallow nuke from your Emberstar (or who do you mean with Goblin)?
    CW also has clones, great dmg if he ultis on a pack and his clone can appear behind your Team, making your Succ ulti to wrong side
    Phoenix does great AoE dmg and does not die easy against Teams as yours (protected through FD,CW) - I use my charged ORANGE phoenix for last crusade stage (together with other high Aoe, like DM,Griffin,RF...) and he can do high dmg
    And if Chap can ulti she heals up the whole Team...

So definately possible that such Team beats you....and a prove crusade still is a challenge for some Players or sometimes...

As you brought examples: We also have lvl93/94 Player doing GC difficulty 4 - beating Lv100 r1 Teams...