Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes of February

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This totally sucks! Now im never going to get the Griffin!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Although I'm disappointed Griffin is in the GA shop, it makes sense since Griffin's ult has ridiculous scaling at low levels and can one shot entire teams before level 60 (when GA is unlocked). I remember when Griffin was first released when we were on the 60 cap he was absolutely OP, killing 3+ heroes in one ult, and destroying every crusade team with one ult.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If the game is going on a right path, you should collect all P + O gears from Silver Chests and use GA coins only for heroes. But look like Silver Chest is nerfed.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Nerf griffin and put that damn chicken somewhere else.
    Then everyone should has a better chance to redeem it.
    That probably would work, think about it, ucool.
    You got too much brain cells to waste, and wasted on the wrong place.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Guild shop is shit for ucool i suppose.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Guild shop have na, as, dv, db and cmnder..... And silver chest never got nerfed, it's called rng I got 2 dragon relic back to back per 10 pulls

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunpui View Post
    Guild shop have na, as, dv, db and cmnder..... And silver chest never got nerfed, it's called rng I got 2 dragon relic back to back per 10 pulls
    No, I believe it did get adjusted...it now gives mostly useless purple gear...not saying usable purple or orange gears don't come up, but the frequency with which they appear now has decreased DRAMATICALLY...

There's no RNG involved in pulling from a random chest...just odds that are built in...I don't think they'd be able to code something more complicated cause I'm sure if they tried they'd end up giving out ALL GREAT GEAR and at least they're smart enough to know (maybe) the poop storm that would unleash...

When first released I'd get at least 3 O+ gear from a 10x and 4 good old purple gears... Now it's mostly stone of orelhim...and crap blue gears....nedan chest...kelossian crusher...with the odd good gear every now and again...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Yeah, at least put the Rose Fencer there... We haven't seen a new hero in the guild shop for ages, I have all of them at 5 stars except Brute who I don't plan on maxing. Every time is either arena or grand arena...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Great, could it be worse place to put those 2? You completely forgot about guild store did you? How long time has passed and no good hero has been placed there. Actually no hero at all. Commander was last one there I guess...And also please how much of front lines do we need? Month to month more and more front lines like we don't have enough already...all people use nowdays is front line heroes, so many setups in arena that don't even have one middle or back line hero. Did you completely forgot about mages? Most of them has become completely useless now, only one sticking around still is IE but he's also falling of the cliff, and backline maybe Mani but also more and more teams have just front line heroes in it and it has become a really boring meta. If you think to continue like that with heroes than consider prolonging time of battles in arena. It has come to this - build as much as possible strength front lines, especially if they have some cc skills and your place in top 10 is almost granted. You can't fight them with seam compositions because time will probably ran out, you can't fight them with mages because mages have very low health, and if you try similar composition with a change of maybe few heroes you'll probably lose also because time ran out or some of those heroes you changed in composition was weak spot

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    No, I believe it did get adjusted...it now gives mostly useless purple gear...not saying usable purple or orange gears don't come up, but the frequency with which they appear now has decreased DRAMATICALLY...

There's no RNG involved in pulling from a random chest...just odds that are built in...I don't think they'd be able to code something more complicated cause I'm sure if they tried they'd end up giving out ALL GREAT GEAR and at least they're smart enough to know (maybe) the poop storm that would unleash...

When first released I'd get at least 3 O+ gear from a 10x and 4 good old purple gears... Now it's mostly stone of orelhim...and crap blue gears....nedan chest...kelossian crusher...with the odd good gear every now and again...
    Well I take back what I said, just did another 10x and got 6 blue items, seemed to have changed drastically over the past few hours after my post but after I get 4.5m I'll try again

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post

Agreed with you completely on this...silver chest has been changed 100%, it used to give most purple items (also quite good ones) and now most of the times I open it has 70% blue items...wtf, who needs blue items when spending 4,5M?! If they want to have that poor loot than should dramatically lower the price because 10x openings currently is completely not worth it...what I got last 5-6 times I tried to open it was crap purple gear 2 times in 60% of items, 2 cards and rest blue items, other times I got 70% blue items and maybe 1 card or none at all, rest is crappy purple items

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Great, could it be worse place to put those 2? You completely forgot about guild store did you? How long time has passed and no good hero has been placed there. Actually no hero at all. Commander was last one there I guess...And also please how much of front lines do we need? Month to month more and more front lines like we don't have enough already...all people use nowdays is front line heroes, so many setups in arena that don't even have one middle or back line hero. Did you completely forgot about mages? Most of them has become completely useless now, only one sticking around still is IE but he's also falling of the cliff, and backline maybe Mani but also more and more teams have just front line heroes in it and it has become a really boring meta. If you think to continue like that with heroes than consider prolonging time of battles in arena. It has come to this - build as much as possible strength front lines, especially if they have some cc skills and your place in top 10 is almost granted. You can't fight them with seam compositions because time will probably ran out, you can't fight them with mages because mages have very low health, and if you try similar composition with a change of maybe few heroes you'll probably lose also because time ran out or some of those heroes you changed in composition was weak spot
    Best place to put them into, I honestly believe Griffin deserved to be placed in GA because he is that strong and is worthy of being placed in there....they need to start taking out heroes like deathgore from ga and put him in crusade or guild at least....Rose fencer was also a decent choice, I'm not building hn and finished 7 out of like 12 heroes and im not planning on builidin the others. Also heard some good views on his pvp play.....QOC was placed in guild shop in November and Commander was in Sept I believe so you are ranting too soon....on the other point, Heroes of August and September included Mani, DL, Nymph of Sea and enchantress..... The following month was QoC and Griffin, and then DuK and CA, then middle line Rose fencer and middle line Chemist and so on. Most end game setups include ie and Mani for middle and back line and VIP players tend to have Chemist or Ca...a few hn, DL and DM....Commander, fd, dv and Deb were released long before the rise of the tankish meta....i explained as much as I can and hope you see some of the faults in your comment, although some were personal opinions.....On the meta part, the meta have changed drastically if you haven't noticed, before it was FD everywhere and the usual one tank, 1 support, 1 control, 2 dps and kept changing to 2-3 tanks, 1 control/supp, 1-2 dps with a few select heroes still being the main picks...meta have changed and I believe it will change again later...and if we want a more extreme meta change...we need a higher level of attendence when it comes to buffing old heroes...only few people speak out every now and then....people seem to complain more about crusades, Ucool responded with their answer.....that's a start, then Meta.

I have no idea what you wanted to say with your comment at all...but from what I could get...I don't know how old your server is and what setups are running there but on mine I see 0 mages in top arena spots and it's BORING. Actually, I see nothing beside TF,Cmdr,DV,DeB,Ch,Cl and here and there maybe Mani and IE...come on, that's really interesting to you?! Yes FD teams were boring too but at least they had counters, they were mixed more and now 10 spots 10 same teams...way to boring for me and same is running from what I see in a lot of other servers too. Yes QoC went to guild and that's last 1 there. GA has already too less spots for gear and now 1 more eaten by ss? Griffin is too strong? Sorry to disapoint you but he isn't. I was looking forward to get him for portal, imposssible to pass that dragon without him but from arena he's gone a long time ago...GA here and there but very easy to deal with even at 5* and r1

[QUOTE=Lady-E;201091]I have no idea what you wanted to say with your comment at all...but from what I could get...I don't know how old your server is and what setups are running there but on mine I see 0 mages in top arena spots and it's BORING. Actually, I see nothing beside TF,Cmdr,DV,DeB,Ch,Cl and here and there maybe Mani and IE...come on, that's really interesting to you?! Yes FD teams were boring too but at least they had counters, they were mixed more and now 10 spots 10 same teams...way to boring for me and same is running from what I see in a lot of other servers too. Yes QoC went to guild and that's last 1 there. GA has already too less spots for gear and now 1 more eaten by ss? Griffin is too strong? Sorry to disapoint you but he isn't. I was looking forward to get him for portal, imposssible to pass that dragon without him but from arena he's gone a long time ago...GA here and there but very easy to deal with even at 5* and r1[/order.]

You said that Ucool was making front line heroes back to back but they just started doing that, obv you didn't understand why I started to list previous months heroes in order. I'm on server 100, I don't know how old your server is so I cant say if mine is old or not but its far enough. Well top 10 in here is still using Mani+IE combo....when did I say Griffin was too strong? All I said was that he was strong enough to be ga worthy....GA coins aren't even that needed for gear anymore, with trials and GC giving O gear, its really ez to farm them, earth helm, krillin blood and holy Bible are prob the only things you need from it but I got raid for that.....especially since your server is "old." I assume your server have given up hope on breaking meta and just make cookie cutter teams only and not experiment with unused heroes like stormlord, deathgore, etc...True the meta is more boring than the FD era but its not like we have been in this meta for a long time compared to that..... Like I said in the earlier post, hours ranting too soon about these stuff....Version 1.9 and below literally had nothing new for a long long time.....at least stuff is changing in 2.0...appreciate it, would you rather be stuck in the FD era forever?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Griffin is not needed for Dragon. Most of the time he is used there, for obvious reasons. But I wasn't able to 3* lv8 until I switched him out for Dungeon keeper. One mercenary hire of a red DuK was all it took and no more Dragon fights