Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ferryman

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I've thought he looks good as well. Unfortunately mine is still lvl 1 3* so not gonna go down that road. Guild mate of mine had a really good team with him at o2 before red gear so I'm sure there is a good setup for him.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by zolikaaas View Post
    A balance eould be great every 2 weeks! I mean now rhere isn't any announcements about Legendaries or any new features! We need some heroes Buffed! I mean have you ever seen an Ice Spirit or a Stormlord anywhere! Sadly it's ucool's original heroes that cant be used anywhere :/
    Shifting the meta / rebalancing heroes every two weeks is way way to fast. That barely gives players a time to evaluate and gear a single hero accordingly. It would make having any sort of gearing strategy pointless. I'm all for a more fluid meta, especially seeing how it stands now with TF, perhaps this could be applied more so to improving 2nd and 3rd tier heroes rather than nerfing every fotm that people whine about on the forums.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Just got my Ferryman to 5*... I might gear him for laughs
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I geared mine to p3 (only 4*) and I am pleasantly surprised....I will take him to o2 over the next week and report back ....seems fun but suffers from the same problem as other older heroes in as much as his ult is nothing compared with newer ones....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    he would be fun if he stands behind mm

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I always wanted to have a death squad...something like:

WC,Ferryman, LB, MM, IS?

maybe ucool could release a tank that when dies he buffs team with 60 dodge for 10 sec.....would be kinda nice.