Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full MP, but Ulti takes A LOT to come

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    Do you know how to record Iphone's screen? I've tried to find apps in order to do so, but couldn't get any that actually works.
    I unfortunately do not have an Iphone (Android here). Someone else might have an iPhone app suggestion for you though
    If you are unable to find an app that works, you could always log into Bluestacks and record on your laptop/computer.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    if the character's potrait doesnt glow, then ulti not ready, maybe lack little energy. so you saw it as full.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Happened to me many times. Mani is worse she just waits there. Full engeri, no CC and waits and waits and then the opponents mani get ulti and booom, a loss.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    As soon i get another replay like that, ill record and send here! xD

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igordvr View Post
    Do you know how to record Iphone's screen? I've tried to find apps in order to do so, but couldn't get any that actually works.
    The only way at the moment to be able to record iphone screen its by jailbreak.
    There arent any normal apps at app store that do that(my guess its that apple forbid that kind of stuff)

my mani red +1 with energy + 100 got beat by red mani. stupid system

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by leocn View Post
    my mani red +1 with energy + 100 got beat by red mani. stupid system
    Depends on team setup. If you fight Mani with turtle then the turtle will give more than 100 energy.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    There arent any normal apps at app store that do that(my guess its that apple forbid that kind of stuff)
    Plug iPhone into computer- open quicktime. In QT menu, File-new movie recording. The phones screen should display on the monitor. There will be a small drop-down next to the record button, select the iPhone, start recording. When recording stops, quit out and the option to save, save as, etc. will show.

This is the easiest way, although I am not sure if it is an iPhone/PC connection if QT will have the exact same setups, especially with the different MS versions. Any of the newer Mac/iPhone connects this will work.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    Yesterday my hn was full energy for 12 seconds before she decide to ultimate. She was there autoattacking and trapping, full energy...i sent a report too and they answer me: we will investigate.
    yup same here...happens with my HN all the time even when facing a team with no mani
    was not stunned, silenced, exclamation mark, nothing....she kept attacking and never ultied

its mani+tf vs mani+tf,now my mani energy+200,still,i dont get it

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dindin View Post
    u can use reflector (to reflect the screen to mac/pc) and then record it there (with OBS for example)