Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full MP, but Ulti takes A LOT to come

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Full MP, but Ulti takes A LOT to come

This is something weird that occurs frequently with me:
    My heroes have full MP (the bar is 100% full) and have no silence, or any CC against them, and they take a LOT (more than 1 turn) to cast ulti.
    It happened sometimes to have them doing 2 attacks before ulti, and the enemy casting before.

Is this normal? To me seems completely deranged!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah they seem to wait to use it until they would use their next attack after the full attack cooldown is over.

Sometimes they just have to be in the right position to cast it too. Like Commander, she can only ult if she is standing next to a hero. Otherwise she will do some other stuff like charging or buffing or walking around.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    This happens to my Manipulator all the time. Her mana was full and she was not under any spell, yet she refused to release her ultimate skill. Then guess what happened? Enemy mani released her skill and mine got stunned and lost all her mana. And then I threw my phone and F-word ucool.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Do they have the yellow exclamation mark over their heads ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Oh...i cannot count the times i almost threw my phone in the wall because of this...
    Heroes have full energy, no CC and they still prefer to autoattack or watch the enemy dizimate them. Most of the time enemy manip ults first than mine while mine have full energy
    Last edited by Zeratul<; 01-24-2016 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Typo

Yah that happends more times then not. I even use ice mage to get there ultis faster and they still hold onto there mana. and the other mani ultis and then they do theres. And in this meta its who ever mani ultis 1st wins the fight. or if you don't die you just run out of time.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Well this just means that yall need to calm down lol, throwing your phone over a game lol

Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    Do they have the yellow exclamation mark over their heads ?
    Nope, this happened to me too. Any CC at all and not able to cast.
    Once happnede with full MP to cast that skill that denies all special attacks and directs all enemies to the highest HP in my team, and after it finished, the opponent's Mani casted trance, and then mine lost all the MP =/

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Are any of you able to record a video? I'm sure that would help all of us here and the developers to try and reproduce the problem.
    Otherwise we are just speculating.
    Best of luck! Sorry this is happening :/ that sucks ..

Quote Originally Posted by kinghe27 View Post
    This happens to my Manipulator all the time. Her mana was full and she was not under any spell, yet she refused to release her ultimate skill. Then guess what happened? Enemy mani released her skill and mine got stunned and lost all her mana. And then I threw my phone and F-word ucool.

I have same problem.Every time enemy Manip. ult first i try many time with my guild and every time same and i dont know why, but when Manip ult its over 3 or 4 sec afther i my heroes lose his energy.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Same here, tired of this shit!

maybe when Manip. deff its diferend i dont know

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I see this happen a lot of time and what bothers me even most tat sometimes scenario plays like this - they have full energy but aren't using it than enemy's mani taunts them or ults and it's all over...for some reason this keeps happening a lot but there is a way to avoid that situation if enemy has Mani in team...simply don't send TF, AS or NA to that team and it will almost grant you opportunity that your Mani will cast her spell first(that is if enemy has in team one of those mentioned above and it's very likely it will have TF)

Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    Are any of you able to record a video? I'm sure that would help all of us here and the developers to try and reproduce the problem.
    Otherwise we are just speculating.
    Best of luck! Sorry this is happening :/ that sucks ..
    Do you know how to record Iphone's screen? I've tried to find apps in order to do so, but couldn't get any that actually works.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Yesterday my hn was full energy for 12 seconds before she decide to ultimate. She was there autoattacking and trapping, full energy...i sent a report too and they answer me: we will investigate.