Thread: Tidal Temple Difficulty 8

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Tidal Temple Difficulty 8

I know there's a big thread that includes this by Frigolol but here's my video if anyone would like to see the team I beat Tidal Temple Difficulty 8 with. I also briefly go over some simple strategies on using the skills to beat this difficulty. All female trials guide will be next!

Frigolol if you see this, feel free to add it to your guide if you'd like! Up to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuBwISp4kr0

Cheers,
    TKG

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Nobody like you Ching Chong Chang chink...

It's not racist if you are chinese

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    sometimes you spam a lot with your videos buddy, nothing new, nothing better. Other better youtubers dont spam like you

so...

use this forum for correct intentions, not for promote this kind of videos.... really? Tidal temple 8 at this point?

Captura de pantalla 2014-07-13 a la(s) 12.57.56.jpg

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 Exeg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    sometimes you spam a lot with your videos buddy, nothing new, nothing better. Other better youtubers dont spam like you

so...

use this forum for correct intentions, not for promote this kind of videos.... really? Tidal temple 8 at this point?

This ^^
    +101

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

so...

This comment should be convert into currency cause this is gold xD

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I actually do like his videos... only whished his face wouldn't ocupy almost half the screen...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    This is a forum and that is youtube, you want someone go there to discuss, people want you to go here to discuss, that is conflict.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

if you have a video with NEW, USEFUL and HELPFUL content... good! share! we all go and watch it.

but why make vidos with old stuff, repeating boring shit? what is next?

Admiral Legendary video? My first purple hero, wow? Meet Fallen Dominion!, opening 10 copper chests!

do you get it?

break some raid records, make outstanding teams with useless heroes, make some new counters for hardest teams, I dunno, innovate!

otherwise keep your videos in your channel for your fans and use this forum only for discussions....

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    if you have a video with NEW, USEFUL and HELPFUL content... good! share! we all go and watch it.

but why make vidos with old stuff, repeating boring shit? what is next?

Admiral Legendary video? My first purple hero, wow? Meet Fallen Dominion!, opening 10 copper chests!

do you get it?

break some raid records, make outstanding teams with useless heroes, make some new counters for hardest teams, I dunno, innovate!

otherwise keep your videos in your channel for your fans and use this forum only for discussions....
    Agreed. I like your vids mate, but you seem to be one or two weeks late. If you want to be a youtuber, dedicate 100%, you feel me. We already 3starred everything, so your vids
    become useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Agreed. I like your vids mate, but you seem to be one or two weeks late. If you want to be a youtuber, dedicate 100%, you feel me. We already 3starred everything, so your vids
    become useless.
    well, I still dont 3 star damn dragon lol. So, he could make a video to 3 star him with weak heroes lol. Ive not invested in any flying hero over p+4, only PH is O2 full. Dont have witch, or griffin.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    well, I still dont 3 star damn dragon lol. So, he could make a video to 3 star him with weak heroes lol. Ive not invested in any flying hero over p+4, only PH is O2 full. Dont have witch, or griffin.
    Imo witch is not a must, but certainly is a HUGE help bro