Thread: Ucool customer service is useless and not respectful

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Ucool customer service is useless and not respectful

Hello everyone, I'm writing today just to tell Ucool that they really disappoints me every day. I posted 2 threads 3 weeks ago about 2 different very important issues and I still got nothing but Ember trolling me and acting in a disrespectful way, these are the proofs of what I'm saying:

ISSUE NUMBER 1) Wraith daggers, everybody knows what happened, the bug that gave 20 max level items to asian people and nothing to the others because of Ucool way to fix their bugs. Well a lot of people told me that they had 10 wraith daggers contacting them in game and so I did... this is the ridiculous conversation where not only I don't receive anything, but this guy who is supposed to be the admin of all the game replies with poor english showing that he doesn't even read what i fuckin text him, spending my time

edit: THE ATTACHMENTS ARE IN THE FIRST COMMENT

p.s. this website doesn't allows me to attach anything else.. but the final reply was "dear leader, is there anything else we could do for you? We are actively reading into your words.. bla bla bla... thank you for you suggestions bla bla bla best regards, Ember" so he didn't even read what i wrote

ISSUE NUMBER 2) Cheater player Ayman server Imperium 143, i texted betty and used the tool the report him, he had all red heroes at level 89 and they said they would had solved the problem... now he's level 90 and still in the top 20 arena every day, enjoying his red heroes, all because of Ucool poor programming system and poor intelligence in solving problems

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	9041

this is him 2 weeks ago

Name:	ayman.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	9042

and this is him now, after 3 closed tickets and 2 replies from Betty...

well Ucool thank you so much for your useless way to help us, to hear us and to respect us. I won't spend 1 cent more on every single Ucool game.

This is the conversation with Ember, the attachments are not working well as always

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	9047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	9046Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	9045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	9044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	9043

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    1) wont make a diffrence if u dont want to spend 1 more cent. Enough players do and new come every day.

2) you come of as a incredible big crybaby. Now before u get angry and defensiv I have said before I understand your point but you wont get any wraith daggers and continue to spam this when alot of ppl have went past it will make you look like a crybaby. Also those messeges were u demand daggers further that.

3) your second point is totaly understandable and should be adressed asap.

I know i'm acting like a crybaby and trust me, having those daggers wouldn't make Any difference in my life I was just trying to see if that was the right way to act with ucool and get some justice into this game, so really I don't care about it. I care about not being treated like an idiot.. I'll stop spamming it, this was my final word about this thing.
    But still I pretend them to fix this guy bugged heroes and at least get a real Human reply, not computer answers that makes completely no sense with what i texted them.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    You better use Bluestacks and start hacking yourself, in my 15+ months playing this game, I reported at least 4 hackers in server 16, none of them got ban (and the last one, I, a reporter, was banned, lol), the only one got banned in this game is those careless in Raid, show too obvious high number of damage, if you don't do anything in Raid, I 100% guarantee that, you never got touched by any ucool staff.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    They've tried their best to address this the best way they can.
    1) Patch created a bug that allowed Female Trials 7 to give players 10-12 Wraith Daggers for Players in ASIA only.
    2) They Patched it immediately. The players that could not abuse the bug were players in EU and USA. (EU actually had 1hr after their reset to abuse the bug)
    3) People Complained. Some people sent in-game support tickets and got 10 Wraith Daggers as compensation.
    4) The people in ASIA that abused this bug also sent in-game support tickets stating they never got 10-12 Wraith Daggers when they really did. ASIA now has players with over $600 worth of Wraith Daggers. (I'm looking at you VIETNAM)
    5) The developers caught wind of this and put a stop to all forms of compensation.
    6) Except 1 Wraith Dagger and 200 gems to all players across the world.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sorry to hear about the second situation. I, as well, am all too familiar with the wraith situation and trolling. I play still but I won't spend another dime. Wish I had known the lack of integrity of this company before I began paying, but it's my fault. Should've stopped paying when they started getting sued.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    You can call me a troll or whatever, I read through a lot of posts and they are more amusing than playing the actual game. You can tell a lot of a person's character by his/her grammar, tone, misspellings, and what point they are trying to make.

I just want to point out a couple of things:
    - not all players in ASIA are Asians. There could be ex-pats living and playing over there.

- I have only once seen where someone reported an issue where that person got the better of the deal. You have to ask yourself, if you found an error that you can benefit from, would you? The people who got the wrath daggers got lucky and found an opening and took advantage of it. Not really their fault. They exploited a MISTAKE. I know I would have done the same and not think twice about it. You probably would too!

- Not to defend UCool (I also have had my fair share dealing with them), but bitching and complaining in this manner does nothing for your cause. You have to remember that this is only a game. What will hurt ucool more are people not playing anymore. I am on the border of doing away with HC. Ucool could have made it fair and left wrath daggers for everyone. But they didn't and they don't have to compensate ... they do so to keep players playing.

If this issue bothers you that much, I say walk away from it. Doesn't have to be forever, maybe a couple of days...but then again, do what is best for you. Do not lose sleep over it.

The second issue of the cheater, I would make a single thread to get attention and not bundle it with an old issue. Knowing how "competent" UnCOOL support is, they "might" *coughWILLcough* overlook it.

Quote Originally Posted by About2drop View Post
    You can call me a troll or whatever, I read through a lot of posts and they are more amusing than playing the actual game. You can tell a lot of a person's character by his/her grammar, tone, misspellings, and what point they are trying to make.

I just want to point out a couple of things:
    - not all players in ASIA are Asians. There could be ex-pats living and playing over there.

- I have only once seen where someone reported an issue where that person got the better of the deal. You have to ask yourself, if you found an error that you can benefit from, would you? The people who got the wrath daggers got lucky and found an opening and took advantage of it. Not really their fault. They exploited a MISTAKE. I know I would have done the same and not think twice about it. You probably would too!

- Not to defend UCool (I also have had my fair share dealing with them), but bitching and complaining in this manner does nothing for your cause. You have to remember that this is only a game. What will hurt ucool more are people not playing anymore. I am on the border of doing away with HC. Ucool could have made it fair and left wrath daggers for everyone. But they didn't and they don't have to compensate ... they do so to keep players playing.

If this issue bothers you that much, I say walk away from it. Doesn't have to be forever, maybe a couple of days...but then again, do what is best for you. Do not lose sleep over it.

The second issue of the cheater, I would make a single thread to get attention and not bundle it with an old issue. Knowing how "competent" UnCOOL support is, they "might" *coughWILLcough* overlook it.
    As I tried to explain This isn't absolutely something that I care so much about, I'm just trying to make Ucool understand that is not the right way to deal with customers problems. I'm complaining a lot because I hope they will understand the situation. I'm not against Asian at all, I was clearly talking about people with Asian timezone who used this hole in the system to get an advantage.. And anyway I'm still not against them but against Ucool who didn't fix the problem in the right way, not compensating and not restoring the balance, that's all.

About the cheater I created a thread about it, as multiple players created different to tell
    Ucool that there are people using the glitch to cheat but they seams like don't caring at all. I used the tickets to report him, three tickets, but still nothing.. This is what makes me angry, but trust me I know perfectly that this is just a game, my complaining is all about pretending fairness in the game, nothing more

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    This is the conversation with Ember, the attachments are not working well as always

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	9047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	9046Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	9045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	9044Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	9043

lol....u sure your fren or whoever got 10 dagger in mail?

hard to believe without a SS...

seems like u just want dagger for yourself.....as u said...send ticket=get 10 dagger.. I ddint even such thing is possible if what u saying is true..

then agn...I don't care..just a game..who cares if I miss out on 10-15 free daggers...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylo Ren View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm writing today just to tell Ucool that they really disappoints me every day. I posted 2 threads 3 weeks ago about 2 different very important issues and I still got nothing but Ember trolling me and acting in a disrespectful way, these are the proofs of what I'm saying:

ISSUE NUMBER 1) Wraith daggers, everybody knows what happened, the bug that gave 20 max level items to asian people and nothing to the others because of Ucool way to fix their bugs. Well a lot of people told me that they had 10 wraith daggers contacting them in game and so I did... this is the ridiculous conversation where not only I don't receive anything, but this guy who is supposed to be the admin of all the game replies with poor english showing that he doesn't even read what i fuckin text him, spending my time

edit: THE ATTACHMENTS ARE IN THE FIRST COMMENT

p.s. this website doesn't allows me to attach anything else.. but the final reply was "dear leader, is there anything else we could do for you? We are actively reading into your words.. bla bla bla... thank you for you suggestions bla bla bla best regards, Ember" so he didn't even read what i wrote

ISSUE NUMBER 2) Cheater player Ayman server Imperium 143, i texted betty and used the tool the report him, he had all red heroes at level 89 and they said they would had solved the problem... now he's level 90 and still in the top 20 arena every day, enjoying his red heroes, all because of Ucool poor programming system and poor intelligence in solving problems

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	9041

this is him 2 weeks ago

Name:	ayman.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	9042

and this is him now, after 3 closed tickets and 2 replies from Betty...

well Ucool thank you so much for your useless way to help us, to hear us and to respect us. I won't spend 1 cent more on every single Ucool game.

Dear leader,
    We have already reported Ayman to our tech group. And sorry that we do not offer dagger now. Sincerely apologize for it.
    If you can not attach photo there, you can create a new thread here at any time, thank you,

Best Regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear leader,
    We have already reported Ayman to our tech group. And sorry that we do not offer dagger now. Sincerely apologize for it.
    If you can not attach photo there, you can create a new thread here at any time, thank you,

Best Regards,
    Betty
    I can beat Ayman With my heroes, so it's not even my problem as a player, but my guildmates struggles against him because of his bugged heroes.. Hope you'll fix it soon thank you Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear leader,

Best Regards,
    Betty
    I can beat Ayman With my heroes, so it's not even my problem as a player, but my guildmates struggles against him because of his bugged heroes.. Hope you'll fix it soon thank you Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If everything is normal, you will see Ayman till either he or you quit this game.

Please inform here when you don't see him anymore in at least 2 days (maybe he is on vacation), but I never expect that will happen.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

If will never happen he's still there as always With his bugged heroes