Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server migration abuse!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
    Guys I opened a Thread to share and expose people suspect of abusing this in organized a fashion, feel free add other users as well
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...nsfer-Abusers!
    What are they abusing? Do they play with all the accounts?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Dekion's Avatar
    Yes, I am not exactly sure what is the exact abuse here? Is it that players with developed heroes are migrating to brand new servers and dominating them since everyone is on low levels there? Is this even possible? Or is it that they are just taking top spots in arena? Wouldn't those top spots go away once other teams get strong enough to defeat them and bump them from those spots? Which brings me back to the original question, how are they getting these top spots, is it because they are bringing their developed heroes to new heroes?

For example I have every hero on Server 38. I guess I could migrate to server 173 (or whatever the brand new one is) and then I would have all level 97 heroes when there are people just starting out. Is that what you are talking about?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The issue is it is the top player and biggest spender on our server who has migrated at least 5 times and returned. Now has 6 npc accounts that nobody can beat taking up spots in arena so others can't get rewards. He can beat himself then pass high rank to guildmates..

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonpizz View Post
    The issue is it is the top player and biggest spender on our server who has migrated at least 5 times and returned. Now has 6 npc accounts that nobody can beat taking up spots in arena so others can't get rewards. He can beat himself then pass high rank to guildmates..
    that's such a fucked up player

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Hi I need your help . I have an account on the server 173 I would like to migrate to the server 172 but I have a low level above account

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Here is a question: Can he have different time zones on different servers? If yes, then he can claim top arena reward twice.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Here is a question: Can he have different time zones on different servers? If yes, then he can claim top arena reward twice.
    Dear Leader
    Your Timezone cooldown is also kept after the migration.

Best Regards
    Betty

So once he has passed on his rank to a guildmate, that npc account moves down...it's not like he can play from it to rank up...or can he? If not, what is he abusing exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    So once he has passed on his rank to a guildmate, that npc account moves down...it's not like he can play from it to rank up...or can he? If not, what is he abusing exactly?
    Sarafina, the big problem is not the last sentence, but here:

The issue is it is the top player and biggest spender on our server who has migrated at least 5 times and returned. Now has 6 npc accounts that nobody can beat taking up spots in arena so others can't get rewards.
    Abuser will never pass high rank to guildmates He will keep all the Arena spots!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Sarafina, the big problem is not the last sentence, but here:

Abuser will never pass high rank to guildmates He will keep all the Arena spots!
    You left out the OP's sentence where he clearly stated that he passes the spots to guildmates... I'm not sure why.....

Also, I'm not sure why Ucool leaves the account on the server but turns it into an npc account...they should at least reset its rank as they reset the rank of the player who moved--- to something ridiculously laughable (I was in the top 10 in my original server, moved, and ended up in the 270k th position...ridiculous)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	9103
    This player holding the top 6 spots in total power on our server. So even with the accounts being npc they still clog up the arena rankings because 99% of people can't beat them. So there are many spots in the top 10 unavailable to be claimed for rewards

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	9103
    This player holding the top 6 spots in total power on our server. So even with the accounts being npc they still clog up the arena rankings because 99% of people can't beat them. So there are many spots in the top 10 unavailable to be claimed for rewards
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will deal with the NPCs as soon as we can. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    And please capture some screenshots that show all his NPCs and we will manually remove those records. And the problem has been fixed on our testing servers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty