Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Griffin wrecks everything too OP

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 DazzleAlec's Avatar

Griffin wrecks everything too OP

I started on server 173 a while ago, and there is one thing that really bothers me: Griffin wrecks everything. First off, everyone at high ranks has a Griffin. You can't really rank up as long as you don't have a Griffin. Second off, I keep losing my crusades early because a griffin of 5 levels lower wipes out my entire team and I can't retreat. Any possibility he'll get nerfed?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    He will get nerfed as soon as he will be out in one of the shops! I don't think he will be the one going to the shops since there was just a Discount on Griffin!

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Is there any hero that people won't start to ask about nerf just because they can't find a counter?! Yes he is maybe difficult at the beginning to counter but quite easy to do it after you find out how. 5* Griffin is no longer a problem and not to even mention 3* so stop asking to ruin some good heroes like they did with SQ. Every team has counters you just need to think about it and learn how to do it. And btw he already looks nerfed to me so no need to destroy him even more

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I love my 5/5 red 4* griffon. He wins me so many fights <3
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yeah, there is no good counter for Griffin. You can hope he ult's the wrong way but he still barely have any weaknesses. High health, high dodge, CC & Aoe ulti that's like twice as strong as Succubus.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    There are counters to Griffin.

Arcane Sapper
    VW
    Ninja Assassin

Anything that can get to the backline.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odrox View Post
    Yeah, there is no good counter for Griffin. You can hope he ult's the wrong way but he still barely have any weaknesses. High health, high dodge, CC & Aoe ulti that's like twice as strong as Succubus.
    Or you can use silence, taunt, energy drain, petrify, siren song and other cc skills on him and he doesn't get to use his ult at all

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzleAlec View Post
    I started on server 173 a while ago, and there is one thing that really bothers me: Griffin wrecks everything. First off, everyone at high ranks has a Griffin. You can't really rank up as long as you don't have a Griffin. Second off, I keep losing my crusades early because a griffin of 5 levels lower wipes out my entire team and I can't retreat. Any possibility he'll get nerfed?
    Its the same with FD tho, we found ways to counter them and we will do it again.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Problem is less with Griffin and more that mages are a bit on the weak side right now. You can beat griffin with a solid mage team with a TF to turn him around, but then you have to deal with DeB, AS, DuK or any of the other wiiide variety of pure anti mage heroes that are strong right now.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Odrox View Post
    Even when he ultimates in the right direction, his attack sometimes seems to miss... I dunno, I think it's like Lady-E mentioned, he has already been adjusted...

dm seems to eat griffin ult just fine

I'm in server lvl 85 and still all top10-15 ranks are easy and stable with griffin 5 stars. I can win an attack with some luck, but normally a griffin with the normal swing after the charge and utimate leave all my team with 20%. Make your math.

You say it is not op...lol think on it...

O right, pay and win.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I guess my server is a bit weird. Top 25, only one team has Griffin in their defense, and that team is ranked towards the bottom of the top 25.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Naaah, Griffin should stay as he is! He's not that big of a problem. The Chemist is more annoying for example...