Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How the hell you beat Cleric(L) - SH - Commander(L) - DV(L) - Turtle

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 bangastc's Avatar
    I try sub deb with dv, works fine as well, commander would keep execute eb that has ulti on

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    You guys are not fighting the same teams. Soul hunter FULL Red 1 is exponentially stronger. L Cleric FULL red0 is another hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    You guys are not fighting the same teams. Soul hunter FULL Red 1 is exponentially stronger. L Cleric FULL red0 is another hero.
    +1

Just imagine I have Commander (r1), SH (r1), Cleric (on the way to red) and two more heroes which I choose not to disclose (red, red) (red, o2) as I rotate all the while.

That formation doesn't work against me and with the new VIP hero, I can possible balance the entire team

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcalsium View Post
    +1

Just imagine I have Commander (r1), SH (r1), Cleric (on the way to red) and two more heroes which I choose not to disclose (red, red) (red, o2) as I rotate all the while.

That formation doesn't work against me and with the new VIP hero, I can possible balance the entire team
    Have no idea what you talking about? Is it your defensive team you rotate?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    You can try this too. Not my setup, it's a guildmate's. Of course you are going to need all R or better I guess.
    Capture.JPG

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I was the first one to use this setup before it went viral. It has a lot of alternatives. Swap out 1-2 for DuK, chemist etc.

I stopped using this healer team because everybody started copying and waited for you to come up with a counter.

And the counter is : silencer commander DV Needle and IE. Not 100% (shit happens), but about 80% win rate.

If they take commander out and replace with DuK or chemist. Use ninja.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    I was the first one to use this setup before it went viral. It has a lot of alternatives. Swap out 1-2 for DuK, chemist etc.

I stopped using this healer team because everybody started copying and waited for you to come up with a counter.

And the counter is : silencer commander DV Needle and IE. Not 100% (shit happens), but about 80% win rate.

its almost the same counter I posted, just EB for DV and I think is better EB hitting 5 tanks bcs he is burning all the 5 tanks straight in the same line.

Kannon says its not the same to fight all R1, then it would be interesting to see what does this team do full R1 too.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Wouldn't a Commando - HN - VS - AS - CK combo work for this? Removing the CK for a CW or something Crowd Control-ish with damage. The oposing team shouldn't do enough damage.

QoC together with an IE. DB as tank to disable whatever ulti is delaying you. HN + VS could work here too. Maybe EB as a tank could also work since there isnt that much damage, it should force EB's ulti most of the time, hopefully more than once. Old Curse could be really good here as well.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What is sh and dv L?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtheman2015 View Post
    What is sh and dv L?

SH is Soul Hunter
    DV L is Depths Voice with legendary quest done.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjtheman2015 View Post
    What is sh and dv L?
    partial list of names:

AS Arcane Sapper
    BW Bear Warrior
    CK Crossed Knight
    Cmdr commander
    CW Cloud Walker
    DM Death mage
    DV Depths Voice
    DuK Dungeon Keeper
    DeB death bringer
    DL Desert Lycan
    DzB Disease Bringer (DiB?)
    EB Ember Blade
    FD Fallen Dominion
    HN Hidden Niple
    IE Imperial Executioner
    IM Ice Mage
    LG Lunar Guardian
    LE Lightning Elemental
    Mach Machinist
    MM Master Mage
    NS Nature Storm
    RF Rose Fencer
    Sil Silencer
    SH Soulhunter
    SL Shadowleaf
    SM Swordmaster
    TF Turtle Fighter
    VS Vengance Spirit
    VW Vanguard Warrior
    WM Wind Master
    WC War Chief

Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post

There are more than DuK or Chemist. Still got plenty of heroes to play with till my fellow enemies also tired of attacking me.

Again, the counter doesn't work when it comes to opponnent like me who have 2 or 3 red 1 full equipped.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Just so you know SH at R+1 is unstoppable in the OP lineup.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    Just so you know SH at R+1 is unstoppable in the OP lineup.
    How much does he heal per wave at red 1? I am a bit concerned here because i heard some rumors that Ucool will increase arena battle time from 1:30 to 2:00. I dont know but maybe that 30s extra would put an end to healer team in arena

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by DanChoi View Post
    How much does he heal per wave at red 1? I am a bit concerned here because i heard some rumors that Ucool will increase arena battle time from 1:30 to 2:00. I dont know but maybe that 30s extra would put an end to healer team in arena
    His heal goes from 7k ish to 11k ish when he's at R1 with the Lucky Jade equipped.

The OP team is extremely annoying to deal with for a Arena Defense team, there are counter to it obviously, but requires RNGesus to be on the attacker side. There are also a lot of variations of that team but the main trio is TF, Cleric and SH, and obviously, they need to be at the R/R1 tier to work well, at the O2 tier, they don't have the sustain to stall.