Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Gear Question!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4

Red Gear Question!!!

Dear Betty will red gear added to godfather shop?or only in the shop from guild wars?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Interested in this answer as well.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Up can we get a reply please?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    As I know, we don't have any plans on adding red items to Godfather Shop yet. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Betty consider red gear added to the godfather shop???

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by youhaoyou View Post
    Dear Betty consider red gear added to the godfather shop???
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told us that they discussed the issue and they don't feel the need to add red gear to Godfather Merchant at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    im really crave for guild war i will kill you all hahaha

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    i am actually surprise by this...no red gear in shop means...nobody spending gems on it....and people not spending gems....ucool get less money.. I am shock by this...maybe Ucool is too rich already.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    i am actually surprise by this...no red gear in shop means...nobody spending gems on it....and people not spending gems....ucool get less money.. I am shock by this...maybe Ucool is too rich already.
    they are getting money from special packs... and a lot!

and now with the february broken OP heroes... you will see

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our production team told us that they discussed the issue and they don't feel the need to add red gear to Godfather Merchant at the moment. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Why? If not, then any other ways to get red gears beside from normal champaign? I'm hesitant to gear to red as the present way to get red gears is very limited.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I think that ucool has found a new way to make us spend tons of gems. That is to make us buy extra staminas every day to farm red gears fragments. Let's say that extra stamina 1 & 2 costs 50 gems each.. And extra stamina 3-6 costs 100 gems each. Total is 500 gems spent on extra staminas, right...?... Then we use raid 10x for each extra stamina that we buy to farm red fragments. Average we can get 2 red fragments per extra stamina, right?

So in a day, if we buy 6 extra staminas = 500 gems / day = 12 red fragments / day. We need 60 fragments to craft one red gear. So 5x12 fragments = 5x500 gems = 2500 GEMS for just ONE red gear!

Now how many gems we need to max Red+1 one hero?.... And how many heroes that we would like to promote to max Red+1?..... U guys can do the math. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xineohp View Post
    I think that ucool has found a new way to make us spend tons of gems. That is to make us buy extra staminas every day to farm red gears fragments. Let's say that extra stamina 1 & 2 costs 50 gems each.. And extra stamina 3-6 costs 100 gems each. Total is 500 gems spent on extra staminas, right...?... Then we use raid 10x for each extra stamina that we buy to farm red fragments. Average we can get 2 red fragments per extra stamina, right?

So in a day, if we buy 6 extra staminas = 500 gems / day = 12 red fragments / day. We need 60 fragments to craft one red gear. So 5x12 fragments = 5x500 gems = 2500 GEMS for just ONE red gear!

Now how many gems we need to max Red+1 one hero?.... And how many heroes that we would like to promote to max Red+1?..... U guys can do the math. Cheers.
    And you also forgot to mention the free gems from arena, booty cave and the special daily packs, and the free gear from GC and SC. And the upcoming new feature for red gear. It's the same as O+ gear when they were first release so its not a new way.
    Cheers.

Plus trials and outland portal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Geej View Post
    Why? If not, then any other ways to get red gears beside from normal champaign? I'm hesitant to gear to red as the present way to get red gears is very limited.
    Campaign (they drop very frequently), Outland Portal, All 3 trials and then guild wars. That's plenty of content for end-game gearing.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Dear Betty consider whether red gear debris added to the godfather shop ???