Thread: Vip 9 Grand Challenge extra chests

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Vip 9 Grand Challenge extra chests

It says you can buy 3 extra chests. i didn't see 3 extra chests yet. Does this take place after the reset of a week since I upgraded to 9 two days ago?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    After you beat a tier, four chests pop up and you get to choose one (for free).
    Being VIP 9 (if you are correct there) allows you to purchase three extra chests for a price. Normally you are not able to purchase those chests even if you have the gems needed.
    This benefit is not insinuating that in addition to the four chests that pop up, you can buy three extra chests.
    Hope this helps! Best of luck

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    no idea what buy 3 extra chests means since as vip 6 i can already buy as many as i need to.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    the description is just copy & paste. it's from VIP 6, no need to repeat.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    After you beat a tier, four chests pop up and you get to choose one (for free).
    Being VIP 9 (if you are correct there) allows you to purchase three extra chests for a price. Normally you are not able to purchase those chests even if you have the gems needed.
    This benefit is not insinuating that in addition to the four chests that pop up, you can buy three extra chests.
    Hope this helps! Best of luck
    I was able to buy all remaining 3 before VIP9. Your post was no help.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    People try to understand better when you read...every next VIP level includes benefits of VIP levels before plus something on that level...so description says ALL benefits from example VIP 6,7,8 and 9 of course...3 extra chests is benefit from VIP 6 and you'll find it in every next VIP level description, there is no more than 4 chests if that's what you're thinking about.
    Yourself explained it but didn't mention it's benefit from VIP 6 to higher, so as I said every next level includes benefits from previous plus something more...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    They are not very consistent with the features stated/not stated in each tier of vip though. For example, vip 8 gets a second guild admiration chance, but it is not brought down to vip 9 and beyond. Buy 3 extra chests in grand challenge however, is listed in all future tiers even though it never changes.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    They are not very consistent with the features stated/not stated in each tier of vip though. For example, vip 8 gets a second guild admiration chance, but it is not brought down to vip 9 and beyond. Buy 3 extra chests in grand challenge however, is listed in all future tiers even though it never changes.
    Yes it does change, every time it says you can buy.3 extra chest that means you can buy three more chest.

If Vip 1 says buy 3 extra, then vip 2 says buy 3 extra. Guess what. You can now buy 6 extra since you get all bonuses from vip 1 PLUS the 3 extra from vip 2.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by verticalSmile View Post
    Yes it does change, every time it says you can buy.3 extra chest that means you can buy three more chest.

If Vip 1 says buy 3 extra, then vip 2 says buy 3 extra. Guess what. You can now buy 6 extra since you get all bonuses from vip 1 PLUS the 3 extra from vip 2.
    That's not true, my friend is vip 7 and I watched him buy more than 6 extra chests in a grand challenge. Pretty sure the benefit is referring to the ability to purchase the remaining 3 chests in every level.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    There's no extra chests. It's a duplicated statement with the "includes last level's the privilege". Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    There's no extra chests. It's a duplicated statement with the "includes last level's the privilege". Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    What a surprise. Yet another BS ignorant bug/glitch whatever you want to call it from ucool. By the way. I was being facetious. It really is NO surprise AT ALL!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry about that, our production team said that the numbers listed in the privileges don't accumulate. Only the features are included in the "including previous level privilege statment."
    And the privilege statement appears from VIP6 to VIP9's privileges list that it would be an extra of 9 chests if summed up. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by verticalSmile View Post
    What a surprise. Yet another BS ignorant bug/glitch whatever you want to call it from ucool. By the way. I was being facetious. It really is NO surprise AT ALL!
    why are you getting so worked up over a small issue? who cares really it's just buying chests and you can buy unlimited at vip 6