Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: Did silencer fall off of a cliff?

  1. #16
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    29
    I've used Mystic along with CW/EB, TF and needle for some random fights and won 5-0, but it's all RNG. Sometimes it crushes, othertimes it's shit. Luck ults by enemy Commander or DB picking the perfect targets at the perfect times. There's no math in these fights anymore, just luck it seems :P
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

  2. #17
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    20
    Thanks to desert Lucan also.
    His third skill usually will take half of mage's HP.
    Crits may hit about 20k.
    Disadvantage when u use low HP Mage to go against lycan

  3. #18
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    14
    1. Physical heroes are dominating, IE is the only mage DD, who can catch up with them. Qoc and mani are support and often used in combination with other phy. DDs.

    2. Turtle destroyed him. Silencer deals significant amount dmg to the front hero as single target. Expect turtle, he kills all front heroes pretty fast with his holy dmg and prevent them from casting ulti and skills through silence. But now, almost every one got a turtle. Silence on turtle is useless, and if silencer casts his ernergy burn backwards, it is less effective.

  4. #19
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by hellozero View Post
    The problem is not on silencer side. If any, silencer is stealthily buffed, because now none of the resistance to silence gear works. So it is 100% silencing.

    The problem is that all the good old mages are useless. Do you see machinist or mystic, succubus, wind master or DM in arena teams any more? No, they got smashed by the new heroes or any TF teams.

    Silence does nothing to Griffins or CA ultimate skill. They are physical and ridiculously they can't be dodged as regular physical skills/attacks.

    The only mages that are good now are manipulators and QoC. And they often pair with TF teams. And silencing doesn't do much unless the timing is perfect to block manipulator from casting trance. And that's the only role silencer can fit in the counter team and it does work decently.

    But again, the problem is not silencer. It is the whole Mage crew. They have fell off the glory a long time ago.

    hmm how do I get my Screenshot in here?

    Well I even upgraded silencer to red because he HAS the potential and still I wonder where the he'll he pulls out 70k + damage in my fights!

    And yes I had him also forgotten until I ran into that tf mani ie WALL

    why is here no img insert button? Or


    greets Tok

  5. #20
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Tok82 View Post
    hmm how do I get my Screenshot in here?

    Well I even upgraded silencer to red because he HAS the potential and still I wonder where the he'll he pulls out 70k + damage in my fights!

    And yes I had him also forgotten until I ran into that tf mani ie WALL

    why is here no img insert button? Or


    greets Tok
    There is a button, this noon i post a screenshot telling you where

  6. #21
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    8

  7. #22
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    53
    Yep thats the one. Thx for saving me the time

  8. #23
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Well you guys are really getting me excited to pick my mystic and make a setup around him. Mark my words, mystic/witch combo is da bomb, you heard it from here!
    if there is a "mages return" and uncool fix Myst looooooooooooooooooong ULT... he might come back, at least for attack (NA still can crash him easy, even NS)

  9. #24
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    if there is a "mages return" and uncool fix Myst looooooooooooooooooong ULT... he might come back, at least for attack (NA still can crash him easy, even NS)
    I am starting redeemong my witch, tough decision choosing her over gear, but i really REALLY like her skills and i think she is very useful at defending. DeB, cmdr, IE, witch and manipulator. What do you guys think? Only counter i see is DuK not letting me do as much dmg, very magic dps in that. Otherwise, maybe turtle and CW combo might wreck this. Silencer is also useful against it

  10. #25
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,416
    Rep Power
    56
    I am using witch in GA 3* lucky in chests. If she cast her ulti she will block 3 of the atacks and throw them back with 11k at o+2 / hit. if DM ulti hit her she will instantly do 30+ k to the enemy DM. She have a lot of counters..even silencer is one..but the worst thing is that she cast her ulti hard. With 2 critical from ninja she ulti faster then the manipulator. If there is no ninja her ulti is useless against manip.
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

    http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator


  11. #26
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    I am starting redeemong my witch, tough decision choosing her over gear, but i really REALLY like her skills and i think she is very useful at defending. DeB, cmdr, IE, witch and manipulator. What do you guys think? Only counter i see is DuK not letting me do as much dmg, very magic dps in that. Otherwise, maybe turtle and CW combo might wreck this. Silencer is also useful against it
    Witch is a real Bitch, hahaha, hate/love her. She only needs to be careful with Queen of Noobs, CW, TF and CMR. Well, obviously Manip/DeB that might cancel her ULT

  12. #27
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    29
    Silencer also destroys needle and commander because of his energy drain. That's his main bonus. The true(holy) damage he does to the tank is nice, but the energy drain and silence is the best :3

    I just upgraded my silencer to max O2 and he's wonderful. A lot of my guild members have raised him to max red for that +2 skill level. That's a huuuuge buff to his energy drain. I'll probably do the same after I max Red1 Cat Fencer and Needle.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

  13. #28
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,047
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
    Silencer also destroys needle and commander because of his energy drain. That's his main bonus. The true(holy) damage he does to the tank is nice, but the energy drain and silence is the best :3

    I just upgraded my silencer to max O2 and he's wonderful. A lot of my guild members have raised him to max red for that +2 skill level. That's a huuuuge buff to his energy drain. I'll probably do the same after I max Red1 Cat Fencer and Needle.
    why are you making CF R1 if he supposes to be still bad? or he is now working good?

  14. #29
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by kingedward View Post
    why are you making CF R1 if he supposes to be still bad? or he is now working good?
    I see a lot of mid 80s and low 90s crying about him being bad. I just took over rank #1 on my server with Cat Fencer in my team (lvl 98 vs lvl 99). Is he the best, most OP hero? No, not at all. Is he good/useful? Yes, very much so.
    Level 103 - Server 58 Corvus. INC BBN - Officer of Intensity (INC)
    1,050,000 Total Power
    13 Red+2 heroes, 16 Red+1, 8 red.

  15. #30
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by KimoD View Post
    I am using witch in GA 3* lucky in chests. If she cast her ulti she will block 3 of the atacks and throw them back with 11k at o+2 / hit. if DM ulti hit her she will instantly do 30+ k to the enemy DM. She have a lot of counters..even silencer is one..but the worst thing is that she cast her ulti hard. With 2 critical from ninja she ulti faster then the manipulator. If there is no ninja her ulti is useless against manip.
    If I understood correctly you got Witc from chests, which one crusade, gold?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •