Thread: MegaCreepS Server 6 Dominant Guild Recruiting Skilled members for Guild Wars

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

MegaCreepS Server 6 Dominant Guild Recruiting Skilled members for Guild Wars

With the announcement of guild wars, the top players in our team have decided to start recruiting from other servers to become stronger. We currently have 50/50, but there are quite a few low impact players who simply use stamina and not much else. We are looking for anyone who has a good knowledge of this game, a decent team, and wants to be part of the #1 victorious guild in the world for this competition. You must be able to understand and communicate in basic English (it doesn't have to be great :P) Our 3 day activity is now over 80k (84.4k today). Our first down of chapter 17 took us 19 days to complete. If interested please contact me through PM. Thanks for looking and if you won't be joining, best of luck to you in the coming contest (:

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    How many viable guilds on your server? What are their GAPs?

There's basically just us and second place active in arena/ga, but they are decent competition. They still haven't finished chapter 17 though, despite getting a 2 day head start on us... I'm mainly looking to strengthen our guild for the upcoming guild wars which I want to plan to win it all. GAP is pretty poor on our server here's from yesterday:

1. 84k (us)
    2. 73k
    3. 47k
    4. 30k

Recruiting level 96+ skilled players ready to raid chapter 18 and ready to be victorious in guild wars.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    110193544 join legendary