Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wraith daggers shame compensation

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    what exaclty is it that you ppl want?

and dont say compensations or some other crap but specificly what do you want? I am curious.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    what exaclty is it that you ppl want?

and dont say compensations or some other crap but specificly what do you want? I am curious.
    I would think 10 daggers or 5 daggers and more than 300 gems would be enough.
    yes some people would still not be happy, but atleast it would show more that they cared

issue will happen and that's not what people are upset about.
    It's the shear number of issues lately and they shitty way they reply or compensate.
    Most of us pay to play, so compensations are a legitimate ask

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    How about same 10 they gave to others just yesterday? Seems fair yesterday, seems fair today.
    Equality to customers is not a lot to ask.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    lol yeah why would they give 10 to some ppl yesterday just because they wrote to them? doesn't make any sense.

I was one of the people that couldnt use the bug because of the hot fix. I did receive 10 daggers and today 1 more with 300 gems. In my opinion they shouldnt have deleted the bug that sunday. They had to wait till monday. That way everyone had the same bug/exploit. Now its devided, most of Asia has gotten it and rest well screw you. But now Ucool,u pissing everyone off. Some high spenders in my guild VIP 15 are going to quit because of this nonsense. Dont make this mistake Ucool.

Mistake been made already. You have lost face this time. Now its left to see if you realize how ignorant this is and correct

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I agree With everyone guys, we want a real fix not this useless insult

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Easy fix. Make Wraith Daggers unusable and replace it with another item.

Quote Originally Posted by kinghe27 View Post
    Easy fix. Make Wraith Daggers unusable and replace it with another item.
    Easy fix, you say? What about the people who already used the daggers?

Even easier- send 10 to all in non asia time zones.

Actually, dont want to make it seem to easy. I am pretty sure pissing off half of customer base is not great plan of action though.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Honestly I would've been happy w 5 daggers and 500 gems I don't think that's anywhere close to unreasonable. It's true only a handful of heroes need the daggers but it's still a premium item and one plus 300 gems is truly laughable

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    For players on old servers make it no diffrence. I got 17 or 18 dagger, but I donīt really need them. Now i promote pilot (for outland) and some other useless heroes to O1. Still have 15 daggers in my inventory because all important heroes are long time O2 equipped. Now you get so many O2-fragments from Outland, trials and temple.

I understand it is a problem on newer server where the most around level 90, but for old one, it make no diffrence.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    not so handful dude go watch all the most important heroes in the game, they need 1 or 2 of that stuff, it's an important item

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai View Post
    For players on old servers make it no diffrence. I got 17 or 18 dagger, but I donīt really need them. Now i promote pilot (for outland) and some other useless heroes to O1. Still have 15 daggers in my inventory because all important heroes are long time O2 equipped. Now you get so many O2-fragments from Outland, trials and temple.

I understand it is a problem on newer server where the most around level 90, but for old one, it make no diffrence.
    Wrath Dagger is really a problem to me, I promote VS, I notice the missing of WD, then I check, every hero I want to promote need WD, it's really an important gear for Red promotion. It took me a week to equip VS with WD because it's a combination of 2 O gears + another gear.

I remember you said you got 20, it means you used 5 already. earning 5 WD ? how long ? 2+ months farming, isn't it ?