Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wraith daggers shame compensation

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I got a message saying they have noted my id and that they would compensate me from an ember named Richard. Then I got an ember named Len Shang 2 days later and he told me basically that they had compensated who they were going to compensate and thank you for understanding. As a bilingual person myself, at least get someone who can write a freaking* coherent sentence. Their customer service is just wretched. Do they not even read previous messages sent? Oh, and these two messages were today and the 17th, and I have been complaining since the day this bug went through.
    Last edited by Rockytop; 01-21-2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Language, don't want to offend younger people

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Up, let's not let this get lost now I'm still waiting for a fair resolution.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Shame Shame Shame (+ Ucool staff walking naked among players, who throw stuff at them)
    #WhereIsNinja?!?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Shame Shame Shame (+ Ucool staff walking naked among players, who throw stuff at them)
    I would throw a couple of Wraith Daggers, even tho I did not abuse the bug or got compensation

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    They replied me they're not gonna give anything more than the 300 gems and 1 dagger they gave to everyone.... I have no words, I'll simply note that this is how ucool treat us and think about what to do