Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wraith daggers shame compensation

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Wraith daggers shame compensation

Are you fuc**n kidding us? Do you call this a reward???? Where is the rest? One dagger is not enough, one dagger is nothing! This is not a way to treat your customers ucool, this shows how much you care about your clients,NOTHING. You're making everyone mad and trust me I'll do a mess right now, this is an insult to me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dagger.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	8920

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    It could be worse. You could be in your guild's line chat and read how others exploited the bug, sent an email to "complain", and were sent 10 more. And then now they are given one more

sorry what?? I'm complaining since the day we had the glitch because all the asians got 15+ daggers, 6k coins in grand arena each one, and all that i had is 1 dagger and 300 gems for reporting it? This is really pissing me off

I know why you are complaining, and I am just as mad. I, as well, have complained since day one of this mistake. I have fellow guild mates on server 99 who exploited, albeit accidentally, this bug and received up to 9 of these daggers from the trial. Then, word got out people were being compensated for sending emails, so many of them sent emails to "complain", and ucool did not even investigate their claims and sent them 10 daggers in their mail.
    Trust me, I am just as pissed off as you are. This is completely unacceptable.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Bullshit compensation. 1 dagger (1818 gems) plus 300 gems (2118 total value)

Everyone else 1818 X 15-20...36,320 gems. Not to mention they sent the compensation out to everyone including those that exploited the glitch. So 36320+2118....38,478 gems

Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Bullshit compensation. 1 dagger (1818 gems) plus 300 gems (2118 total value)

Everyone else 1818 X 15-20...36,320 gems. Not to mention they sent the compensation out to everyone including those that exploited the glitch. So 36320+2118....38,478 gems

Give me a break
    Guys don't make this die, they have to hear the voice of all the people mad because of this, comment and show how pissed off you are, this is disrespectful for all the customers that actually spend time and money on this game.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I do agree that you should have gotten a few more daggers. 5 would have been a good thing.

But what did u expect..

would u get 15 daggers on the mail. Nope, it is still a high level item.

Would they go through all servers searching for ppl who got them or not because it was not just asians and take them back. Nope to much time consuming.

Would they make the item avalible in difficult 7 and make it worthless. Nope again a high level item.

Would they give u 38478 gems. Yeah good luck with that.

Point is and I fully understand you guys are mad, I really do. But if you ever thought any of the above would happen I would say you are dreaming and wishful thinking.

Betty I'm waiting for any explanation.

I belive is fair compensation, Most of you people are making this a Cataclysm... i remember most of people didt get the exploit and the people that get are all from same zone, so they compensate each other.
    Some people are allways trying to blame the "sistem" for anything... like all they seek is an oportunity to make an excuse to hate threads.

I did't get the exploit, im a vip 12 player, normaly i allways get into top 5 of my server in arena / GA and i dont see all that HUGE advantage in all other players that you guys talk,

just my 2 cents

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I wouldn't ever expect 38k gems no way...nor would I want everyone to get that kind of compensation cuz that would mess with the gameplay immensely. But still...one dagger and 300 gems? C'mon. They can do better than that all things considered...not to mention the people who received 10 daggers in game after complaining about it. Just keep things on an even keel for everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Nunobarreno View Post
    I belive is fair compensation, Most of you people are making this a Cataclysm... i remember most of people didt get the exploit and the people that get are all from same zone, so they compensate each other.
    Some people are allways trying to blame the "sistem" for anything... like all they seek is an oportunity to make an excuse to hate threads.

I did't get the exploit, im a vip 12 player, normaly i allways get into top 5 of my server in arena / GA and i dont see all that HUGE advantage in all other players that you guys talk,

just my 2 cents
    They compensate each other because they're in the same time zone,are you serious??? They fight against the whole world in arena and grand arena and they get better reward, you're saying bullshits my friend. And anyway even if they're not stronger with all those daggers is supermassive unfair anyway. There's nothing else to say

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    You get 20 here- you guys get 10- all you other guys get 1. Real fair ucool. You really should be fired. Who handles customer relations over there? So I should see 19 wraith dagger in stores for price of 300 gems?

Ucool shame on the way you're treating us

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Some of my guild mates got 10 daggers in their mailbox....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tgis View Post
    Some of my guild mates got 10 daggers in their mailbox....
    Now everyone should start writing in game and ask for fair compensation and maybe they get it