Page 5 of 62 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i hope don't just let the strongest guild win make it more fair
    Why? Create a strong guild and win. Why the weak guild should have a chance to win? And the Guild of 50 players will not necessarily be stronger than Guild of 30 players.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystos View Post
    Why? Create a strong guild and win. Why the weak guild should have a chance to win? And the Guild of 50 players will not necessarily be stronger than Guild of 30 players.
    Because after a year of playing, every server will form 1 or 2 permanent strong guilds, the rest are dying. Why I talk about a year ? because this game requires everyone play at least 1 year to build a proper team.

If the game only happen between them (1 or 2 guilds), this is no game for anyone, so boring to see each other again & again & again & again for another year.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    esp the one with horns on it, Death Bringer brother?
    Yeah, looks like that lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 xTL's Avatar
    Awesome looking forward to this
    Good work Ember / dev team

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Since all will compete in same time, is there any way to minimize the advantage you gave to the earlier time zones? Dont want to be at a disadvantage before we start. That high lvl gear makes a difference, and my 1 dagger can't keep up with 20.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Since all will compete in same time, is there any way to minimize the advantage you gave to the earlier time zones? Dont want to be at a disadvantage before we start. That high lvl gear makes a difference, and my 1 dagger can't keep up with 20.
    Ember stated it will be based on GMT...so if you mean still on Asia like dagger situation, they won't be earlier time zone...it will be arranged by the time on GMT, like currently it's 2:11 so if it starts now everyone can start at this time, there is no time zone situation, you can always know when it will start just check time at GMT

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreddster View Post
    Ember, when do we get Trials and Outland Level 9?
    R U Freaking serious? We just got 7 and 8 just a little over two weeks ago. We are already going to bitch about this?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Make it a round robin first not knock out match right off the bat so that losing guilds won't have to wait 2 weeks doing nothing. Quarterfinals up to finals can be done in a day or two.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    My only question is this...

Are the battles for all levels? Meaning We have a variety of levels in our guild and there is no way we will be able to compete with a guild that has all high level participants. Our guild ranges from 76-90 how will the tournament be set up

To be fair I think they should be set up in ranges like 76-78 guild members face only guild member of another guild that is at the same level... 79-81... 82-84.. 85-87... 88-90 ect... Maybe even break it down to within one level 90 vs 90 only

We really need to know this, because with a change like this changes my whole outlook of how I will have to run my guild

Guild Wars with all servers? in my server only two active guilds..
    Love's a game... wanna play?

[LN]Heaven

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

enough with the fairness comments

Everyone that comments about the rewards needing to be fair for all guilds needs to stop. If they were fair or all guilds had the opportunity to gain the same rewards then there would be no point in trying to build a strong competitive guild. Most likely, those complaining are guild leaders of 5 or 6 members that don't want to leave being a leader. I have loads of guilds on my server with 6ish players all on global chat trying to get people to join their guild, because they want to be a leader of the strongest guild. Meanwhile. I am the leader of of a #4 guild and have put time and effort in keeping everyone active and helping everyone out. So why is it that these bottom guys hanging onto nothing should get a fair shot. If anything, this will ballance the game substantially because people are finally going to let go of their baby, and you wont see 40 out of 50 guilds with only a few in it. Good rewards and competition to the top will create lots of mergers and you will easily see 20+ competitive guilds on most servers. So quit bitchin cause you are in a weak guild, either joing a strong guild, or switch servers or find ways to make your stronger....thats the point in competition

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    So much questions idk what to ask lol.
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Actually I'm playing on sv 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 92
    Guild:Omegas 1st place

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 ZetWeed's Avatar
    era si cazul.....Nice tournament

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    20+ competitive guilds? that won't happen

Ucool keep going strong. This sounds like fun. Keep up the good work!