Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrom View Post
    No. U wrong. All teams will fight. More member = more teams = more chances to win.
    So a guild of 38 members will fight a guild 50 members, the 38 teams must DEFEAT all 50 teams to win, thanks mate i thinks i miss that part , that means it could have a lot of guild merger soon

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    So a guild of 38 members will fight a guild 50 members, the 38 teams must DEFEAT all 50 teams to win, thanks mate i thinks i miss that part , that means it could have a lot of guild merger soon
    Dependa if guild wars are same server or Cross server (more like it)

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Dependa if guild wars are same server or Cross server (more like it)
    same server. Cross server will be an epic fail.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvein View Post
    same server. Cross server will be an epic fail.
    Where's that comment from? Same server will be an epic fail because the top guild is mostly going to win. Much weaker guilds will NEVER be able to achieve rank 1

And even in a 38vs50 member match the weaker one can win. You can setup as many teams as you want (I guess the heroes must be within 10 levels of your team level to be able to take part). It all depends on which lanes you choose to assing your teams. You can even leave one lane blank and go stronger on the other two if you know you'll face a strong(er) guild.

And no, the guild leader doesn't decide which lanes ingame by setting up a restriction per se, it's more about communicating with the guild members and say them "put all 50k+ power teams in top, all below in mid and leave the bot lane blank".

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    provide an illustrative video please

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Same server is epic fail. Server 16 only have a few active guilds left.

[QUOTE=bin;197876]Same server is epic fail. Server 16 only have a few active guilds left.

Ya u right on that part, either cross server battle or server merger (if that is going to happen) will be great for older server

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by xArclightx View Post
    Where's that comment from? Same server will be an epic fail because the top guild is mostly going to win. Much weaker guilds will NEVER be able to achieve rank 1

And even in a 38vs50 member match the weaker one can win. You can setup as many teams as you want (I guess the heroes must be within 10 levels of your team level to be able to take part). It all depends on which lanes you choose to assing your teams. You can even leave one lane blank and go stronger on the other two if you know you'll face a strong(er) guild.

And no, the guild leader doesn't decide which lanes ingame by setting up a restriction per se, it's more about communicating with the guild members and say them "put all 50k+ power teams in top, all below in mid and leave the bot lane blank".
    Dude, it's Ucool, remember?
    Do u really think they care?
    To make cross server battles is more complicated and 16 teams? We have 10 more or less active guilds on our 68 server, so i dont think it will be cross server fights.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Не понимаю - почему все плачут о том, что у одной гильдии 38 участников, а у другой 50... Одна сильнее, другая слабее... На то он и турнир ГИЛЬДИЙ, чтобы побеждала сильнейшая гильдия! Как раз это будет отличный стимул для объединения мелких гильдий в одну более сильную! Хочешь хорошо выступать в турнире - создай сильную гильдию! Почему слабая гильдия должна иметь шанс на победу? По поводу количества членов гильдии... Это не показатель! Гильдия может состоять из 25 СИЛЬНЫХ игроков, а другая из 50, но СЛАБЫХ. И я не уверен, что в этом случае победит та, в которой 50 ;-)

Google Translate:

I do not understand - why cry about that one guild 38 participants, and the other 50 ... one more, another less ... That's what the guild tournament to win the strongest guild! Just this would be a great incentive for the association of small guilds into one stronger! Do you want to perform well in the tournament - to create a strong guild! Why the weak guild should have a chance to win? Regarding the number of guild members ... It is not an indication! Guild may consist of 25 top players, and the other 50, but weaker. And I'm not sure that in this case wins the one in which 50 ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvein View Post
    Dude, it's Ucool, remember?
    Do u really think they care?
    To make cross server battles is more complicated and 16 teams? We have 10 more or less active guilds on our 68 server, so i dont think it will be cross server fights.
    Ah, fellow server 68 player. how are u?
    and yeah, majority of games companies is like that, never except too much or have any high hope.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Мне интереснее механика проведения боев между линиями? Они будут полностью автоматические? Т.е. сервер берет первые паки из линии и проводит бой по принципу арены... потом вторые и т.д. Или если первый пак побеждает, он сражается со вторым паком противника и т.д. до тех пор пока все герои в паке не погибнут? Или игроки сами могут выбрать на кого напасть? Можно ли это расписать подробнее?

Google Translate:

I am interested mechanics of the fighting between the lines ? They are fully automatic ? Those the server takes the first line of packs and carries the fight for the principle of the arena ... then the second , etc. Or if the first pack wins , he fights with the second enemy packs , etc. until all the characters in the pack does not die ? Or, players can choose to whom to attack ? Is it possible to tell more fbout this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystos View Post
    Мне интереснее механика проведения боев между линиями? Они будут полностью автоматические? Т.е. сервер берет первые паки из линии и проводит бой по принципу арены... потом вторые и т.д. Или если первый пак побеждает, он сражается со вторым паком противника и т.д. до тех пор пока все герои в паке не погибнут? Или игроки сами могут выбрать на кого напасть? Можно ли это расписать подробнее?

Google Translate:

I am interested mechanics of the fighting between the lines ? They are fully automatic ? Those the server takes the first line of packs and carries the fight for the principle of the arena ... then the second , etc. Or if the first pack wins , he fights with the second enemy packs , etc. until all the characters in the pack does not die ? Or, players can choose to whom to attack ? Is it possible to tell more fbout this ?
    Probably so mch disccusion about this guild tornament, a lot of question how this thing work.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I prefer not only be cross server but also have to be same power guild sorting. i.e top guilds in each server have to fight each other and 2nd position fight each other, etc.
    For example:
    - all servers from 1 to 80: all top guilds will be in 1 board, 80 top guilds in 1 board.
    - all 2nd top guilds will be in 1 board.
    The game will be more challenging.

Fighting between top guild 45+ players and 20th guilds with 4 active players is no fun. The result is already known, all of them just waste 2 weeks for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystos View Post
    там вроде как каждый будет создавать свои 3 команды - а гильд лидер расстонавливать их по своему усмотрению - либо каждый сам выбирать в какую линию кого ставить