Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 919

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

  1. #136
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    24
    Players create and place own teams. wont be leaders job only.

  2. #137
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Let me explain how it works in soul hunters, I think it is similar here:
    On Tuesday guild leader register for the upcoming war.
    We distribute our teams on 3 path. I always put all my teams in the same lane.
    War is on Monday. The entire battles took around 15 minutes.
    Reward is based on player contribution in the war. e.g: number of parties sent. Number of enemies killed. Number of remaining heroes. The winning guild get additional coins.

    As for the match-up, not sure how it is arranged, but I think it is based on team power. Strongest vs strongest and so on. The surviving heroes will keep on fighting until they die or no enemy is left in that path.

  3. #138
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by hedpeer@aol.com View Post
    Players create and place own teams. wont be leaders job only.
    It is not guild leader job, but he have to communicate with other members to agree on which path they should place their teams.

  4. #139
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    0
    When is this coming? February? March?

  5. #140
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5
    I mean I like this game a lot but I am wondering why are you still taking ideas and even designs from Dot Arena? They have the exact same thing and it looks exactly the same as yours in pictures. Wtf?

  6. #141
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Let me explain how it works in soul hunters, I think it is similar here:
    On Tuesday guild leader register for the upcoming war.
    We distribute our teams on 3 path. I always put all my teams in the same lane.
    War is on Monday. The entire battles took around 15 minutes.
    Reward is based on player contribution in the war. e.g: number of parties sent. Number of enemies killed. Number of remaining heroes. The winning guild get additional coins.

    As for the match-up, not sure how it is arranged, but I think it is based on team power. Strongest vs strongest and so on. The surviving heroes will keep on fighting until they die or no enemy is left in that path.
    it wont be the same since this is more like a tournament between many guilds instead of just 1v1 with another guild
    FUCKING DEVELOPERS

  7. #142
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuman View Post
    it wont be the same since this is more like a tournament between many guilds instead of just 1v1 with another guild
    Beside this difference I think everything else is the same or very similar. We have to wait for the update and see.

  8. #143
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    13
    hope its not bugged. hahaha

  9. #144
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    hope its not bugged. hahaha
    Lol good call

  10. #145
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Dela(where?)
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    24
    Want make sure I understand this. Only active role in guild wars is team build/ placement? We do not battle each other actively? Place team- wait for result.

  11. #146
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    5
    Yes, you just place your teams and hope for the best. All battles should be automatic like an arena battle. No active screen pressing

  12. #147
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    706
    Rep Power
    0
    Ember how we will get coins for shop clear that aswell and how much.

  13. #148
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    These are all internal testing screenshots for reference only.



    This system is too complicated, why not be made easier, as an example of the group met with a group of others, the target is anyone who could bring down the opponent at most he wins and points, the next win meet wins, the system 1 day 2 rounds with different opponents, winning is the highest point, if at weekly reset will be very drab nothing new to keep open the game. think about the problem of players who already saturated, give them a job and earn more money

  14. #149
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    7
    I am against Guild wars on the principle of the knock-out tournament
    let me explain why
    take for example the game - clash of clans
    there are possible non stop fights against the Guild - every 2 days new war
    here - for the tournament which lasts for 2 weeks - first knocked Guild -and this is half of the declared - will be deprived of this content in the next 10 days

    im sorry for google translate

  15. #150
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    138
    I don't play CoC buy I played Samurai Siege, it starts with 4 alliances, not 1 vs. 1; however, the games are much different, we can't tell if applying same CoC or SS way is good or worse.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •