Page 8 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ando View Post
    agreed with that for 100%.
    hope when GL will chose groups, they will see a number of teams from oponnents in group or somewhat info. just for interesting fights
    Go an play soul hunters for a bit it will be exactly like that ..to all intents and purposes.. You do nothin let the computer decide everything ... Maybe not that simple.. You still have to decide where your teams will be located... bUT if they open a corresponding reward shop yyeeeessss

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Problem is, the amount of guilds nowadays are very few, as I am on 50 first server.
    Newer server are still tight competition.
    Older server?
    Everyone gathered on 10 top guild, and the other are like inactive guild.
    With this, I'd move to 1st guild rank then.
    Can you guys manage this risk?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by bocahcilik11@gmail.com View Post
    Problem is, the amount of guilds nowadays are very few, as I am on 50 first server.
    Newer server are still tight competition.
    Older server?
    Everyone gathered on 10 top guild, and the other are like inactive guild.
    With this, I'd move to 1st guild rank then.
    Can you guys manage this risk?
    I thought this is cross server match? You supposed to stack in 1 guild after all.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    In soul hunters you get matched with guilds from other servers. I am in a guild of 50 players. Sometimes we are matched with rivals of 20 members, other times 12 members, and sometimes we face guilds with 50 members.
    It matching is luck based, we won 6 battles and lost 2 (the 2 losses were against guilds from older servers).

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Seen this before. Dragon Pals had this feature. But then the times for the events were horrible for me since the game was US-based...

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Finally red gears for free thanks

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The Guild Tournament will be cross-servers and each Guild member can send multiple Teams as long as they have enough heroes. However, a new server will not be matched with a much older server.

Oh yes baby! My pen is huge! Thanks for THIS info!

Ember well done with this but as you said about making O2 gears easy to get cant find this thing on top of that you changed rewards of GC to very low ones
    Problems are running same with GA i still couldnt manage for CW cuz still need O2 gears to level few players more which are use full in new level.if you are not able to give any other favour at least introduce 5 in GC so this problem of getting O2 ends cuz as red and red 1 are here we need to focus on them.all stamina goes for get red gears please do some thing about it.thanks
    Rog
    Server 2
    Vip 10

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLiFo View Post
    Seen this before. Dragon Pals had this feature. But then the times for the events were horrible for me since the game was US-based...
    I don't see a problem with time zone, since you don't need to be active during the battle. Distribute your team on the paths you desire during preparation time.

Ember the battles you do agains otther guilds. I take it the ultis are locked just like an arena fight?

Nice future. Any see new hero in setup 3??? 24mvygp.jpg

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Just one question on this great feature.

If a team wins, does it continues on to fight the next opponent? If it continues to next opponent do all the heroes hp will be max again?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Ember may I suggest something about this feature for maybe some future updates too...since this cross servers will probably be quite difficult and I suppose so because of situation with same feature in another game, we have there inside server tournaments, individual tournaments and cross servers tournaments...they go parallel to each other. Highest rewards are for cross servers but since there are a lot of very strong guilds there having server tournament too helps strongest guild from each server get a good amount of rewards too. I understand you just made this and still working on it but just a suggestion after you see how this will go, this might be a good addition to this awesome feature

Older servers need merging, it's impossible to find new members for the guild. our 68 server has 64k or so players (accounts) starting from 1 lvl and up to 100 lvl. As for now we have 4 strong guilds that has good records in raids. But lots of ppl quit the game for some reasons and new players won't come to old servers, they will pick the new ones.
    Ember will there be a server merging in near future? I can see only positive in it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 StevenSeagal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastafire View Post
    Hey fellow Server 71 player Who are you there?
    I'm tKd on server 71 in Sparta... who are you??