Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    All the Guild members can use the shop. However, you will not get the shop's coins if you do not participate in the tournament.
    If by participating you mean you arranged and singed your teams up, then basically everybody gets coins (if your team wins, you get more coins). Here the problem is how do you get more coins? What do you need to do to earn more?

If by participating you mean your gild leader or officer put your team in a lane, then only those select people get coins who actually fought battles. This would be the less preferable option, as it is unfair and leaders / officers are at an advantage.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    That's a good Idea.

I guess a 38 member to win against a 50 member guild has to beat 38 team of th 50 member guild to win. That seems fair to me.
    I guess the reward coins will depend of your classement, like in Arena.

I'm not sure if when you win a battle, for the next battle you recover your health, or just continue with the same Hp.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tamastoth82 View Post
    If by participating you mean you arranged and singed your teams up, then basically everybody gets coins (if your team wins, you get more coins). Here the problem is how do you get more coins? What do you need to do to earn more?

If by participating you mean your gild leader or officer put your team in a lane, then only those select people get coins who actually fought battles. This would be the less preferable option, as it is unfair and leaders / officers are at an advantage.
    Guild leaders and officers can't choose which members' teams to put in lane, it's up to the players to put into which lane. But you are asked to follow team's strategy since this is going to be team war.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltordu View Post
    That's a good Idea.

I guess a 38 member to win against a 50 member guild has to beat 38 team of th 50 member guild to win. That seems fair to me.

I'm not sure if when you win a battle, for the next battle you recover your health, or just continue with the same Hp.
    You can put as many teams as you can, if you have enough heroes, so it's not going to be one team from one member. Older servers will have more benefits since most of their heroes are leveled and equipped, so a team with 38 (old server) can win a team of 50 (newer server) as well if their strategy is good.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    You can put as many teams as you can, if you have enough heroes, so it's not going to be one team from one member. Older servers will have more benefits since most of their heroes are leveled and equipped, so a team with 38 (old server) can win a team of 50 (newer server) as well if their strategy is good.
    you are right.
    I missed this point.
    Last edited by wiltordu; 01-22-2016 at 02:58 PM. Reason: missing quotes

Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    Guild leaders and officers can't choose which members' teams to put in lane, it's up to the players to put into which lane. But you are asked to follow team's strategy since this is going to be team war.
    You are absolutely right. I misread the first part. Thanks!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Agree

had this question
    Last edited by GorillaZ; 01-22-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: idk

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    nice for the hole pay to win guilds ....yeaaah
    -------------------------------------------
    Ratea / Level 100
    Server 19
    Arena / Grand Arena: 1/1 done
    International Guild: Bloodlust 28884
    -------------------------------------------

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by [GY] Nader View Post
    Everyone should be able to participate or otherwise players will leave their guild and join another that enrolls them.
    We have some sleeping members/accounts. Will there b an option to keep them out of the tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by Legatuslegionis View Post
    We have some sleeping members/accounts. Will there b an option to keep them out of the tournament?
    The teams are setup and put into lanes manually by players. So I think if they don't put teams into the lanes, they are not in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratea View Post
    nice for the hole pay to win guilds ....yeaaah
    Well its a mobile game, name a few game with pvp that doesn't provide advantages for paying consumers? Not a lot right and if they do, it's not popular or isn't better than heroes charge because of the fact that you are playing this and not that. I don't see why it's bad that paying players are winning the game. They pay with hard earned money and get a speed advantage over the other players. Hardly anyone would buy anything if it doesn't provide you with an advantage unless this game is like league of Legends where u can control your hero and buying cosmetics give you a confidence boost and plus they have a huge player base. The more paying players, the more updates we get and the longer this game runs before it gets shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltordu View Post
    That's a good Idea.

The reason that is a bad idea is that it makes it unfair for the bigger guild, should I just make a guild and solo the tournament by myself and beat one person and win?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunpui View Post
    The reason that is a bad idea is that it makes it unfair for the bigger guild, should I just make a guild and solo the tournament by myself and beat one person and win?
    I think they call this "GAME BALANCE" . Wierd isn't it?
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    How about new L skill?

Long time...

Quote Originally Posted by h7840460 View Post
    How about new L skill?

Long time...
    They released like 7 L and that takes an average of 6-7 months for a nonvip to finish....remember a non vip