Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    If they don't increase the amount and no other ways to get Tournament coins then you will probably need 3 seasons (with winning all 4 bets) to buy one cheapest red gear from the shop.
    Agreed with that... So hopefully there are coins getting along with the rank the guild make, which also determines which items rewards you get.

That killing rank is useless...
    If there is coins for that I now predict already people will complain about it.

Hell, if it's tournament rank the guild achieve still some will complain about it some players can get coins for just the fact being in a guild.

Either early, someone will complain..

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post

Hell, if it's tournament rank the guild achieve still some will complain about it some players can get coins for just the fact being in a guild.

Either early, someone will complain..
    So your saying... no matter what happens... someone will complain. Completely AGREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [BG]Archon View Post
    There's a reason why leaders can't change team lanes themselves - guild communication is key to winning the tournament, if you have bad communication you will evantually lose to a weaker synced guild.

If guild leaders will be able to change the teams as they want all the social interaction we currently see from the tournament will be gone - it will be "leader tournament" and not "guild tournament".
    +1
    My guild we have war general, communication via wa for most of member, for multi language we just use google translate.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    That killing rank is useless...
    If there is coins for that I now predict already people will complain about it.
    Maybe not useless, we won't know until ucool confirms and tell us what that really is for. But I'm guessing that possibility is high that ucool will give rewards on how many teams you kill, because that's what Dot Arena does.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    There's a reason why leaders can't change team lanes themselves - guild communication is key to winning the tournament, if you have bad communication you will evantually lose to a weaker synced guild.

If guild leaders will be able to change the teams as they want all the social interaction we currently see from the tournament will be gone - it will be "leader tournament" and not "guild tournament".
    Well, it's ok if the tourney is during the week days. We will communicate with each and every player.
    But 1/8 was on Sunday and we have 4 guys placed their teams and left for the weekend with no communication.
    We lost the battle just because we were not able to move their teams.
    Sometimes we do need that "button"

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Hayabusa View Post
    Because the betting odds change time to time, when players betting the stack & adds will change change time to time, so if u finally confirm bet when the rate let say 2.14 in return, means u place u bet and cannot change, but the odds & rate of return will change because more players start put their bet in until the betting session stop.if u gambling before in gambling site in the internet, this is how it works like betting in sport matches, u can bet before and during the match when it LIVE. odds keep changingif more ppl bet, score change etc
    The return rate should freeze (for you) when your bet is placed. It's a bigger gamble to place bets earlier. The later a bet is placed, you can then see who the most popular team is going to bet and let that inform your decision. Weaker teams have higher return rates, etc. So if you bet earlier on the team that ended up becoming the favorite, then the return rate should be going down on players that subsequently bet on that team.

UCool Really needs to do a better job in general of explaining game features / mechanics IN THE ACTUAL GAME. Players shouldn't have to come to the Forum or other outside sites to figure out how the game is supposed to work.
    This is particularly the case for updates. Why do we have go to this forum to find out what changed with recent updates? And sift through an annoying swath of asinine replies. Send us an in game message or have a place in the Options menu to read about recent update IN THE GAME.

Specific Guild Tournament gripe as well. How in the heck could you possibly get 8000k GT Coins to buy red gear??? You get 500 for signing up and then "can" get more from betting. But last I looked, the payout for winning (or even just participating) in GT are lame fragments. I never saw any GT Coins in that payout that was listed (before tourney began). Hopefully there are some coins attached to placement because the discrepancy in places (e.g. gold, silver, etc.) for the fragments payout was not large enough.
    It has been "rumored" that you get GT coins based on individual performance. But that's terrible too. It's completely random whether you get to fight or not. Only 1 of my teams has actually fought thus far.
    Additionally (see previous comment), we shouldn't have to even fish for these "rumors". Just freakin tell us UCool. Be straightforward. Lay out the rules and rewards. Why do we have to speculate or troll endless pages of this stupid forum???
    There are enough frustrations / tensions built regarding gameplay. If you want to keep players, don't stress them out with poor design, implementation, or dissemination of information.
    My 2 cents (for 3rd post in a row..)
    Thanks

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Lock option would not totally eliminate the social interaction between guild members. The guild leader should only be allowed to change lane formation but not the team composition. Anyway, I dont really see it as interaction when you just order your members to move your team to this lane you barely hear any response they just do or dont do what they are told.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by G Sqaud View Post
    Specific Guild Tournament gripe as well. How in the heck could you possibly get 8000k GT Coins to buy red gear??? You get 500 for signing up and then "can" get more from betting. But last I looked, the payout for winning (or even just participating) in GT are lame fragments. I never saw any GT Coins in that payout that was listed (before tourney began). Hopefully there are some coins attached to placement because the discrepancy in places (e.g. gold, silver, etc.) for the fragments payout was not large enough.
    It has been "rumored" that you get GT coins based on individual performance. But that's terrible too. It's completely random whether you get to fight or not. Only 1 of my teams has actually fought thus far.
    Additionally (see previous comment), we shouldn't have to even fish for these "rumors". Just freakin tell us UCool. Be straightforward. Lay out the rules and rewards. Why do we have to speculate or troll endless pages of this stupid forum???
    There are enough frustrations / tensions built regarding gameplay. If you want to keep players, don't stress them out with poor design, implementation, or dissemination of information.
    My 2 cents (for 3rd post in a row..)
    Thanks
    Simply you cant. Esp. Now thwt the shop is a dumping ground for magic stone heroes, i guess having red gear in that shop is officially mundane and pointless. Cant even keep up to date with 5*ing those heroes let alone getting gear. (This is there way to incentivize us to spend $500 a month in magic stone i guess, fckin greedy trolls.)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    So it appears stacking 2 lanes and leaving 1 lane almost empty is how GT is going to be played...maybe that's how ucool wanted it so weak guilds will have a chance, but it takes out skill and replaces it with luck...luck that the lane you Deside to make weak is the lane they Deside to make strong. It seems like there should be some type of minimum per lane like....each lane must contain a minimum of 25% of your total teams 1 hour prior to start time or that lane gets an auto loss...maybe put in a clause that if your guild has less than 40 members the minimum is dropped to 15% per lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thanks for reporting. We will investigate the Legendary Skills issue.
    Is there any update? Bug or in purpose?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Btw. love Guild Tournament ... we just finished the semi final on server 50 and we had a really close match against KGL Hunter ... All members of the guild were watching and biting their nails^^ I bet KGL Hunter did the same.

If any of you reads this. Thx for the amazing fight!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleax1 View Post
    So it appears stacking 2 lanes and leaving 1 lane almost empty is how GT is going to be played...maybe that's how ucool wanted it so weak guilds will have a chance, but it takes out skill and replaces it with luck...luck that the lane you Deside to make weak is the lane they Deside to make strong. It seems like there should be some type of minimum per lane like....each lane must contain a minimum of 25% of your total teams 1 hour prior to start time or that lane gets an auto loss...maybe put in a clause that if your guild has less than 40 members the minimum is dropped to 15% per lane.
    To certain point. Yes, is luck.A bit as GA.

Beside the fact:
    If both guilds leave 1 line empty and send 2 equal strong.
    There will be at least 1 fight between strong lanes.

You don't win because you won empty Lane, you win because you won another Lane too

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    The fight system is not like GA system. Let's say if one Team defeats the opponent's first Team, the Team can continue fighting the opponent's second Team, third Team, fourth Team... However, the winning Team's power gets a little nerfed each time it defeats a Team. For the further mechanics, we expect leaders to explore on their own.
    So the part about nerfing winning teams was completely FALSE? since they keep energy from last fights? So should we only use strong teams then?... otherwise the bad ones just buff the good ones ....

is the matching of opponents random? or it goes by power somehow? anyone knows?