Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Most of players know english, many people understand 2 or 3 languages. Or you can use translators like google.
    Or in that case local guild advantage vs international guild. Fair enough
    Last edited by K30nu; 02-16-2016 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Typo

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Do we need to set lanes again after every round ? Like after premeli then 16-8

And those who failed to put up their teams in the 1st round.can they still participate in the next round? Or only people who participate in the premeli?

New Comers

best question in the entire thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Era3 View Post
    Question: would having more teams be advantageous even tho they are weak teams? Or should we only have strong teams? Don't quite understand how it works
    this is the only answer i want. Ember please respond.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    i was right about the 3 servers competing part

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    i was right about the 3 servers competing part
    Not exactly mine is 4 server

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I really hope UCool release more information about how the winner of each round is determined. Whether you are at an advantage making as many teams as possible even though some may be weak or if you should only put your strongest teams in. Great feature, I just wish we had more information.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Preliminaries round already done, right ? or what ?
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Video replay footage of the fights would be great to see. Otherwise the feature is simply a lottery. (Well it is a lottery either way, but still would be nice to have the insight to how the fights panned out.)

My guild did win in prelims though so pretty happy. 190 team kills to do win it, only 1 of the 4 fights went to 3 lanes. Im sure others had a more difficult time and some easier. For example, the guild that won group 12 on my tournament won 42 fights with an o1 team for 1st in team rank lol. I imagine they managed to get in a weak lane against all p1 heroes or something. Very few really strong teams managed any crazy streaks. A few on the 20s though.

We won in group 12, so be interesting to fight them in 8th finals.

Screenshot_2016-02-16-23-54-09.jpg

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    42 ha..thats nothing The top 2 in our tournament has 208 and 202 wins. Third place has 151. The first team even have legendary PK in it LOL. ( DK, Cleric, Silencer, Succubus(L), PK(L) ) 2 of them O+2 and 3 O+1. LOL

My guess it is Guild vs Guild = Top vs top, Middle vs Middle, Bottom vs Bottom, whoever gets 2 lanes first wins.

Ember:
    Question 1: Is there some sort of replay or stat comming so you can see what lane won/lost and how your teams did?

Question 2: In preliminerys, lets say a groupe has 10 teams. What decides who faces who. Random or team power or something else?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Video replay footage of the fights would be great to see. Otherwise the feature is simply a lottery. (Well it is a lottery either way, but still would be nice to have the insight to how the fights panned out.)
    Exaclty why I though this feature has basically no added content whatsoever except the gear you get. You basically don't do anything in this feature. Sign up, get 600 coins, put your heroes to lanes and then wait 2 weeks for rewards. Rinse and repeat.
    The only thing you see is in the logs and that does not give you too much info on what exactly happened.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    so questions to ucool:

1- being high level is not a plus in guild tournament because a player level 93 had 25 wins " is rank 1"
    2- describe the mechanism of a guild having 35 members vs. guild having 50 members fight.
    3- is having more teams added to lanes a benefit ? or having let us say 3 very strong teams only ?
    4- ucool mentioned that each time a team win, the winning team will be Nerf a bit "a bit can't be measured, so explain more".
    5- what is the mechanism of having the ranks reward is ? is it based on total teams added ? or just win and loose ?
    6- ucool should send a statistical report to guild leader regarding the matches for his guild to review and to make sure next tournament won't do the same mistakes if there are any.
    7- if a guild lose, but a player from that guild had won let us say 30 fights, would he become in top ranks ? or the guild should win in order for the player to be added to the reward ranks?

so many questions i'm sure that there are more to come, but that's what i have right now. i hope betty or ember would answer them

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Question 2: In preliminerys, lets say a groupe has 10 teams. What decides who faces who. Random or team power or something else?
    Please enlighten us!!!

Ember mentioned that players need to explore the other mechanics of the guild tournament but you are not showing us data to review.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Ember, let us see the battles logs, without them there is no sense in the strategy and tactics

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ragent View Post
    Ember, let us see the battles logs, without them there is no sense in the strategy and tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Ember:
    Question 1: Is there some sort of replay or stat comming so you can see what lane won/lost and how your teams did?

Agreed with these. Same questions I have, without seeing any logs or stats how do we know how the guild won or lost to the other? How are we going to adjust our strategy for the next season? Without these it is base on luck only.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    Agreed with these. Same questions I have, without seeing any logs or stats how do we know how the guild won or lost to the other? How are we going to adjust our strategy for the next season? Without these it is base on luck only.
    totally agree
    the game has enough randomness
    [RUS]lolka/JS
    26 server Pilot
    Account ID: 3947734
    Guild: РОССИЯ ID: 34124
    The biggest russian fan community https://vk.com/heroescharge
    My channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jVC-W8tHgpMxZf1N8OZoQ