Page 43 of 62 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    ucool, please stop the buggy tournament and fix it. also send us some GREAT rewards / weak developers

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NibenimedaFC View Post
    Why my soulhunter r1 heals unit by 7700hp? What a hell?
    First fight and allready nerfed? Why?
    brother your other heroes had the gear that absorb healing ?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    seems like some wrong information was given by ucool...

they say after each Round...Health is restored but energy is refresh Like Grand Challenge..

but I seen a bunch of replay.....Health is not restored after next round and Energy is Maintain....just start of a battle..5 heroes spam their US...LOL... so.,it works more like Crusade?

but Does Energy/Health Regen Affect after each round??

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    seems like some wrong information was given by ucool...

they say after each Round...Health is restored but energy is refresh Like Grand Challenge..

but I seen a bunch of replay.....Health is not restored after next round and Energy is Maintain....just start of a battle..5 heroes spam their US...LOL... so.,it works more like Crusade?

but Does Energy/Health Regen Affect after each round??
    nope you wrong buddy. ember said before that everytime we win battles, our hero will be nerfed a little.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by antonyy View Post
    nope you wrong buddy. ember said before that everytime we win battles, our hero will be nerfed a little.
    LOL what they say is usually not what happens )

Quote Originally Posted by antonyy View Post
    yes I know they will be nerfed in terms of teampower(whatever that means)...but Health will be reset..to full and energy also reset to 0..and no bring forward to next round

I mean I see a battle with 5 heroes at half hp shotting US right of the bat....isn't energy Suppose to be Reset to 0?..

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    yes I know they will be nerfed in terms of teampower(whatever that means)...but Health will be reset..to full and energy also reset to 0..and no bring forward to next round

I mean I see a battle with 5 heroes at half hp shotting US right of the bat....isn't energy Suppose to be Reset to 0?..
    Ember never said that. If everything is reset to base then you will find it hard to beat a top team from the start.

aww....so how about defensive teams?.....is there a time limit?...if enemy fails to kill the team...who is the winner ..which teams goes next round?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    The team that has the most heroes standing. Just like GA fights

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Te with most surviving heroes goes to next round. If same, highest damage goes to next round. Just like GA. Its in the rules, read them.

Anyway our guild managed to win prelims and quarter finals twice in row. Pretty happy.

As for mechanics, as i thought strongest team to weakest team is the order. Energy and hp roll over into proceeding fights. All 3 lanes fight at the exact same time, firstguild to bust in 2 lanes wins. (This is why some lanes stop unfinished, as the other 2 lanes decided the victory and the unfinished lane stops whenever this occurs.)

The system is actually pretty solid, makes the most logical sense. Decoys are just a really bad idea anyway if they were to be a feasible strat as its just free energy to enemy line so even nerfed if enemy is shoving a few US down ir throat in first 2seconds of battle ur in for a rough match.

Most logical strat is probably to have 2 strong lanes of equal strength and then leave 3rd lane empty or full of all the useless leftover crap your guild has after forming all available strong teams. Comes down to strongest guild wins. Though to counter this strat the enemy can make one OP team and 2 mid strength teams. OP team hopefully a sire win against the semidiluted strong team of other guild, and then ur midstrength team easily cleans up the craplane of ur opponent. So there is def some strategy involved with the system, which is good.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Strongest team to weakest team order kinda ruins it, it does not penalizes decoy teams, it ruins the purpose of low level members joining, it encourages vip players merge with vip guilds.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Adding 2 more.

Personally I donīt complain about the System itself, also not even about not having any logs from preliminary IF
    there would be clear explinations of fighting mechanics.

I simply just donīt understand why it is not explained in Detail anymore - but thatīs a General Problem, that for longer time now
    there are no really informations about any changes/patches - like changes on Heros,etc

Shouldnīt be so hard to make patchnotes

Also shouldnīt be so hard to explain guild tournement mechanics in Detail - who is fighting who, based on what etc
    Logs will help to understand - hopefully, but explinations before would have prevent all discussions going on now.

And about your example of a strong guild with 15 Players winning.
    I agree there might be circumstances, multiple even.
    Can be other guild was way weaker in Ggeneral and then even sent only very weak Teams in 1 lane.

Still - we - or at least I - would like to know the mechanics

One of the very few details we got before is, that a winning team will be nerfed after each battle.(and unanswered how the nerf works - is it x% on power, or,or,or)
    Still unanswered is, if winning Team will Keep HP/Energy like after battle (and maybe gain some due to regenaration like in campaign/traisl/rifts) or if all would be resetted.
    Also unanswered (at least I saw no confirmation ) how matching works. is it always strongest against strongest Team, winner stays in battle...(which is most common theory)
    or is there any other order of battles

If e.g. HP/Energy is resetted AND winner get nerfed - it should not be possible that a handful of strong Teams beat a Legion of weaker.

At the Moment the Maximum of "Strongness" is Lvl100 all full r1.

While I never battled a Level 100, I know from experience that it is easily possible a letīs say Lvl96 full red Team is beaten by lvl92+ o2.
    even if lower Teams, in the end a lot Teams can battle it down.
    Agree With you, we know there will have bug.
    But most important is "comunication". If we know the mechanic, so no more talking.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Of course it encourages strongest guilds to consistently win. The whole point of a tour ament is to determine the best of the best. No different then any Sport related tournament.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indi69 View Post
    The registration information is cut without being able to read all
    Attachment 9458
    Easy workaround: Change your language to English (the Spanish translation is so awful that makes me want to pop my eyes out anyway)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Of course it encourages strongest guilds to consistently win.
    All GC system works in this way, the strongest got more buff to get even more stronger. Like the Arena 1st got more reward than others, so the weaker players never could reach the strongest.