Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Preview of the New Feature--Guild Tournament

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    That's a shame.

I'm so sorry, mate. I'd really would have liked to face your guild in the tournament.

That 15-member guild must have won only because of luck. Their group must have been really weak. They can't win their next battle against a fully populated guild, it can't happen.
    And what could we say about the guild with 10 members from server 47 ???Bullshit,no strategy needed,just huge balls ))

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sriram143 View Post
    One Question

What happened if I decided to quit the guild and join in another guild in between guild wars? Can I able to add my teams if that guild is winning??
    Nope, it will says your joined after the signed up, so you have to wait till next season.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    True. That shouldn't happen at all. The battle system was completely broken right before it started.

!
    It is not broken is is fully functionally as it should.

Lets say u put alot of crap in top lane..I know guild who put in purples heck even low level green ones just to fill out every hero they have. Then a O+1/2 team comes..and they will break so many many many purple and below teams. This is why they can stack so many team kills because nothing will stop them. then add in a cleric or other healer and that team can go on and on and on. Most strong teams dont get so many wins.

Dali..see my above response.

Dali..about 15 member teams.. if they were in a groupe with low guilds or a guild with alot of inactiv players then they could theory win. Out of all out 16 guilds from server 38,39 and 40I think I has 13 members, next lowest is 35. the rest are 45+ members. So it is most likely a stroke of luck.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taszi View Post
    It's my server log. Strange as well. This Guild Torunament is not working. There is nothing about Guild. One player able to kill a whole guild.
    Well, technically speaking, just one lane (after being NERFED 148 times, LOL, ROTFLMAO!!!). But still, yes, I agree, this is a massive screwup...

... As expected by most of us, of course! This is the Ucool we love to hate!

So, Megatron... Do you think that the energy is being carried over from one fight to the next or not?

And do the latest nerf stack upon the previous one? Because, if so, I still can't believe that ANY team can win 148 fights in a row.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    So, Megatron... Do you think that the energy is being carried over from one fight to the next or not?

And do the latest nerf stack upon the previous one? Because, if so, I still can't believe that ANY team can win 148 fights in a row.
    That I dont know. My guess is that energy and life resets but the team loses some power(nerf) and this cycle continue on and on untill team is dead.

But Ember should really clarify on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    That I dont know. My guess is that energy and life resets but the team loses some power(nerf) and this cycle continue on and on untill team is dead.

But Ember should really clarify on this.
    Agreed. It's a HUGE difference and if we can't see the fights we should be better informed about the mechanics, like in the different systems used in GC, arena, GA, booty cave, crusade, etc. which we can WATCH. Here, we're totally blind!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Completely agree, without fighting mechanism and replay how would ucool expect us to figure them out blind???

Without this info it's hard to setup team strategy.. Please clarify how team power reduction work, whether hp/energy carry over etc..

My guess is no energy carry over but full hp similar to GC, team pwr reduction is very low.. Maybe 2-5%

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    the number of kills doesn't matter it just means they faced many many weak teams. i think the fights start with full health 0 energy or else no team would be able to have that many kills if the energy and hp carry over.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12

Urgent Questiosn everyone wants to know answers!

Hi Ember,

everyone is lost here and have tons of questions.
    I even know some saying they quit because they are disappointed of the way Guild Tournement seems to be liked and got no Information at all about mechanics

Here are some questions our guild have - and as far as Iīve seen a lot of other Players too:

Questions:
    1. Will next rounds be exact same as preliminaries?
      We have 24 hours for preparation - meaning we can change Teams and lanes?
      Then Eight finals results will be calculated automatically - same as preliminaries?
      And that will be same for every round?

Or at some Point will memebers Need to do something actively? Likedecide to attack which oppenents Team in same lane, etc

Please confirm!

2. How are the battle mechanics?

To be able to come up with a strategy, we need to know how the mechanic works

How are Teams fighting - how does matchmaking works?

I have the theory it works like that:
      2 guilds fight lane by lane.
      First top lane against top lane
      From this lane strongest Team (by Power) against strongest opponents Team
      Whoever wins, stays in battle and fight next strongest enemy Team
      That continues until 1 guild kill all oppentnes Team in that lane and hence won that lane

Then same happens with middle lane

If 1 guild won Top & middle - bottom lane doesn't even fight at all

Please confirm!

As if it is like that, putting up as many Teams as possible is Advantage or at least no harm - as always strongest reamining will fight first
      and so there is at least a Chance to outnumber Opponent

If it is not like that, but somehow random or in any other order - this would change the strategy

3. HP/Energy Resets , dead heroes and Nerfs)

It was told the winning Team will be nerfed for every win - please be more detailed - what does that mean? attributes lowered by x%?
    As we see on our Server and from screenshots here - there are (sometimes rather weak) Teams in Ranking killing 50 and more Teams.
    Would be interesting if it was just pure luck to fight that much Teams much much worse geeared (e.g. full r1 against P2 or something)
    or the nerf isnīt that big to be essential

What happens with HP and Energy or any dead heores after a fight?

Is HP put to 100% again and Energy 0
    or HP/Energy stays like after fight, only HP/Energy gained based on HP/Energy Regeneration (like in Campaign between stages)
    or HP/Energy simply stays like end of battle

What happens with a dead hero?
    Does it stay dead for next fight

Please, please - after we get almost no Information from logs/replays what so ever - please answer this simple questions.

Additinal a small request:
    Please add Playernames in the ranking. It is not very comfortable having to click on 50 Teams to identify them

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Demiter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    In the very first preview she emphasized that communication will be necessary to get teams into the correct lanes. Never said that leaders/officers can manually move them around. Poor communication = poor coordination. That's on you, not the game.

Some confusion comes from using the word 'leader'.
    I can imagine that, even for native English speakers the meaning of the word needs to be deducted from the rest of the sentences.
    If Ucool would just use the word 'player' or 'member' it would be much easier on the non native English speaking part of the world.
    Line id: demiterhc

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    What's the point of the 12 hour time frames for each round when it only took about 1 hour to complete all the preliminaries?

We can't access our teams to make changes anyway if we wanted to.

And on what basis would we make any changes if we can't even see the fight replays?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Why do you want to change anything, if we don't know the fight mechanics at all?

Actually is this not a guild event. If one powerful player could kill a whole guild.
    This some kind of Arena tournament where the cross server arena rank 1 players fight each other. The guild members just cannon fodders.

Would be better if the fight mechanics more like match to Crusade style fights. The remains of the last battle fight against the enemy new team from the lane. I think there is resets between fights. And the winner is not get any nerf, else could not stand against 72 enemy teams.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Battle logs and bracket history much needed

Also they need to create something like Losers Tournament, for guilds who lose their rounds, some games (Like Magic Heroes Rush) have it.

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Taszi View Post
    Would be better if the fight mechanics more like match to Crusade style fights. The remains of the last battle fight against the enemy new team from the lane. I think there is resets between fights. And the winner is not get any nerf, else could not stand against 72 enemy teams.
    True...we just need to know the mechanics.

Even if it is like crusade and/or winning team get nerf, there can be possibilities 1 team can take down 72.

As it does not seem there is a Limit how many Teams can be put in 1 lane - 1 guild can decide to fill 1 lane with all weak Teams, only p2 or something.

If a crusade style fight and maybe with healer - a good Team can take down a lot of such way weaker Teams.....72 still is quite a huge number tough....

but if it is like crusade - and winner always fight next strongest enemy Team - placing as many teams as possible might be advantage...just outnumber the enemy.

In an very active guild with 50 members, it is more than easy to set up 250 and even way more teams. some Players have 50 at least o2 (+red + r1) heroes easily

While I know some guilds were afraid you can actually choose whom to attack and having weak Teams can be disadvantages - a
    s like in Booty Cave stronger Teams can choose to attack weaker to charge their heroes and then fight stronger teams but already fully charged.

So some guilds told their members only put up teams o2+

It is just sad - we got no detailed information previously and still no answers now.

Canīt be that hard to give detailed informations