Thread: lost account

New Comers

lost account

Dear Betty,

I recently bought a new phone and downloaded the app again but my google+ account sync with the new account and erased my old account, so i got left nickname level 1 and account ID 24338704 server 174 cult of the moth. I don't remember my old account id or server because i never bother to pay attention until now that lost everything. here is what i remember from my old account:
    level 90, Vip 5, nickname: fuego, guild: great north. Hopefully you can help me get it back, i like playing the game but i don't want to start from level one since it take a long time to get to level 90.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Don't worry, the moderators will be able to help you out

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    You were playing on server 99. Please create a new account on the server and give us the new account id. And then we can help retrieve your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    awesome!, new account id is 24397444, thanks.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I Have a different problem , I had an iphone, I lost it , and now I play on an android phone . I want to recover my account, I know details about my old account but not the account id , can I recover it?

Quote Originally Posted by rugbykidd View Post
    I Have a different problem , I had an iphone, I lost it , and now I play on an android phone . I want to recover my account, I know details about my old account but not the account id , can I recover it?
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by ramz View Post
    awesome!, new account id is 24397444, thanks.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please try log in the Game Center with your Apple ID or login Google Plus, and then switch to your server and see if it works first.
    If it doesn't, please create a new account on your old server, and then give us the following information to help retrieve your account, we will link your Old Account to your Apple ID/Google Plus and drop the new one. Thanks.
    Old Account ID(Or In-game name/Old Server):
    New Account ID(Old Server):

Best Regards
    Betty
    So the old account info :
    name : Rugbykiddd lvl 81 , vip 7-8
    server : 158 antient crypt

the new account id : 24402961 ( server 158 antient crypt) nickname rugbykidd

New Comers
    thank you.

New Comers
    I have a different problem. I no longer have access to my old google account, and want to link my account to my new google account, but it tells me that I am already linked. Is there any way to reset this so that I can link to my new account? I have spent a lot of money and I'm afraid of losing all my progress. I can still play at the moment, but if something happens to my device I'm screwed.

Game name: [BOSS] KASPER
    account id: 11341724
    level 99
    vip 15

old email is nguoitinho@gmail.com
    new email is cuong.285.tran@gmail.com

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by craziboi285 View Post
    I have a different problem. I no longer have access to my old google account, and want to link my account to my new google account, but it tells me that I am already linked. Is there any way to reset this so that I can link to my new account? I have spent a lot of money and I'm afraid of losing all my progress. I can still play at the moment, but if something happens to my device I'm screwed.

Game name: [BOSS] KASPER
    account id: 11341724
    level 99
    vip 15

old email is nguoitinho@gmail.com
    new email is cuong.285.tran@gmail.com

thank you
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose as well as preventing accounting trading, we don't help change Google+ or Game Center ID in most of the cases. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty