Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: I lost my Heroes Charge Account

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3

    I lost my Heroes Charge Account

    Dear Ucool,

    My kindle fire just did a system reset and when i reinstalled Heroes Charge it gave me a new account. I already mad a purchase with my old account and would like help getting it back. Please help if you can.


    server : The Traveller - 169
    NickName : Chupanebrae level 50
    I don't remember the account ID
    Vip level is 3

    new account :
    server : The Traveller - 169
    NickName : chupanebrae2
    Account ID: 24401852

    My google mail is galavantglory@gmail.com

    Thank you for your assistance.
    Last edited by galavant; 01-14-2016 at 01:34 AM. Reason: added vip level

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,224
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by galavant View Post
    Dear Ucool,

    My kindle fire just did a system reset and when i reinstalled Heroes Charge it gave me a new account. I already mad a purchase with my old account and would like help getting it back. Please help if you can.


    server : The Traveller - 169
    NickName : Chupanebrae level 50
    I don't remember the account ID
    Vip level is 3

    new account :
    server : The Traveller - 169
    NickName : chupanebrae2
    Account ID: 24401852

    My google mail is galavantglory@gmail.com

    Thank you for your assistance.
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    Thank you very much for your help in recovering my account and for how quickly it was done.

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    I need help too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    i lost my account too, please i need it back, HELP ME!!
    i login with a new heroe in level 34 and i want my old account back please help me!!
    account name ·L·Mimis
    Guild The Legend
    Level 92
    Vip 3
    i dont remember id user and server....

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,224
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by l.panayiota View Post
    i lost my account too, please i need it back, HELP ME!!
    i login with a new heroe in level 34 and i want my old account back please help me!!
    account name ·L·Mimis
    Guild The Legend
    Level 92
    Vip 3
    i dont remember id user and server....
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name ·L·Mimis is correct. We couldn't find your account by searching the in-game name you gave. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Dear betty, i found more informations!
    my old account is
    name: ●L●Mimis
    vip:3
    level:92
    server:129
    guild: The Legend

    i play with new account:
    name: st.john53
    level: 34
    server:129
    guild: KNIGHTS

    I WANT BACK THE ACCOUNT WITH NAME ●L●Mimis

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please confirm that the spelling of your in-game name ·L·Mimis is correct. We couldn't find your account by searching the in-game name you gave. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear betty, SUPPORT CENTER JUST RESTORE MY ACCOUNT!
    THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!

  8. #8
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    Hello I have also lost my account and need to get back into my other one can you please help the account i want to be on is
    Server: forgotten
    Nickname: [UND]Fucker
    Account ID: 26159452
    VIP level 4

    The account it is on now I don't want and that is this one
    Server: 58 Corvus
    Nickname: [jon:jon]
    Account ID: 9061655
    Last edited by Pantera7120; 08-29-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Forgot to add

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    LA USA
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    4
    Migrated from 77 to 76 and my game was reset. Hero name on server 77 before migrate is "GripDeezNuts" Lv 101 vip14. Please help recover my game after two years invested. Also took all my gems ect

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    LA USA
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    4
    Please let me know how to recover my original game. I have migrated 4 times without issue and no way I would want to start over. So much invested in this I hate to quit over a mistake if you can help I would greatly appreciate it. Even if I have to pay another $10 to migrate I just want my heroes back please and thank you. We were trying to get guild to 50 for the gt sign ups so time is of essence.

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,224
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera7120 View Post
    Hello I have also lost my account and need to get back into my other one can you please help the account i want to be on is
    Server: forgotten
    Nickname: [UND]Fucker
    Account ID: 26159452
    VIP level 4

    The account it is on now I don't want and that is this one
    Server: 58 Corvus
    Nickname: [jon:jon]
    Account ID: 9061655
    Dear Leader
    Please switch to server 190 and give us the account id you see on it. And then we will be able to retrieve your account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    23,224
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIPPY View Post
    Migrated from 77 to 76 and my game was reset. Hero name on server 77 before migrate is "GripDeezNuts" Lv 101 vip14. Please help recover my game after two years invested. Also took all my gems ect
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the account id you see on server 76 now. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  13. #13
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2
    My account has been reset!! I was level 105 & VIP 13. Account ID 14587679. Please help restore asap

  14. #14
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2
    I cannot play my old account it will not let me link. I switched from android to iOS
    Lennon
    Level 67
    17090619

    Current account
    Campion
    Level 44
    27586388

  15. #15
    New Comers
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    2
    I lost all my data on my phone, so i have to redownload my heroes charge. but when i want to play again my account has been reset and i cant remember my old server. can i get my old account bank ? my current ID is : 27868532. thankyou

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •