Thread: crashing please help ios

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

crashing please help ios

Before the 2.1.8 update I crashed about once every day. Just now I crashed 3 times in the last hour and regularly crash every time I start a fight if I've been logged in for too long and haven't restarted the app all day. Everything is usually ok until I start a fight and see the loading bar, then I crash. Just now was different and I crashed 3 times while looking through my heroes skills... It seems unusually bad today so I was wondering if something additional broke when you fixed the valkyrie trial loot. I am also in 2.1.8.118, but I still do not see the following changes in my game:

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Version 2.1.8.117- 01/08/2016
    Improvements:
    • Improved the tip in Silver Chest Interface.
    • Improved the display of the hero Cat Fencer's Ultimate Skill description.
    Iphone 6+ ios 9.2 version 2.1.8.118 Thanks in advance for any help.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    Before the 2.1.8 update I crashed about once every day. Just now I crashed 3 times in the last hour and regularly crash every time I start a fight if I've been logged in for too long and haven't restarted the app all day. Everything is usually ok until I start a fight and see the loading bar, then I crash. Just now was different and I crashed 3 times while looking through my heroes skills... It seems unusually bad today so I was wondering if something additional broke when you fixed the valkyrie trial loot. I am also in 2.1.8.118, but I still do not see the following changes in my game:

Iphone 6+ ios 9.2 version 2.1.8.118 Thanks in advance for any help.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and Account ID to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    model MGCL2LL/A id 1504542

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teppi View Post
    model MGCL2LL/A id 1504542
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I am having the same issues as well.

iPhone 4s Model: MD278LL/A
    I am on iOS 9.2
    Game version 2.1.18.118

I will say that the most recent app store update has significantly reduced crashes, however, the game still seems to crash consistently after every stage of Guild Challenge and very often during or after a Crusade level, among other random times. The game is often very sluggish during intense battles and will sometimes freeze for a number of seconds before resuming or crashing.

I was under the impression that a separate low-memory version of the game was to be made available in the App Store for people who previously had no issues running the game in 1.9 but found themselves running into issues with crashing on a regular basis in v2. Is that app available yet?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I am having the same issues as well.

iPhone 4s Model: MD278LL/A
    I am on iOS 9.2
    Game version 2.1.18.118

I will say that the most recent app store update has significantly reduced crashes, however, the game still seems to crash consistently after every stage of Guild Challenge and very often during or after a Crusade level, among other random times. The game is often very sluggish during intense battles and will sometimes freeze for a number of seconds before resuming or crashing.

I was under the impression that a separate low-memory version of the game was to be made available in the App Store for people who previously had no issues running the game in 1.9 but found themselves running into issues with crashing on a regular basis in v2. Is that app available yet?
    Mine crashes too, but it is a drastic improvement.