Thread: 3 Star Crashed Hill Difficulty 8

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

3 Star Crashed Hill Difficulty 8

Here's my video on 3 starring difficulty 8 Crashed Hill! This one is probably the easiest of all 3 hero trials! I'll be trying to 3 star the other ones in future videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW5wljVOgBI

Cheers,
    TKG

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You could have posted it in the other big thread, but no, searching for views, aren't we? Plus, who cares about crashed hill, I passed it on my second try with 3 stars only because I lacked damage on my first.
    Try sharing setups for lesbian trial and cursed city... Although I passed lesbian on my second attempt, many others have difficulties because of bad RNG. Cursed City is the real pain in the ass.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Either way it seems like some people will complain. I post in a bigger thread and people will get mad about advertising in someone else's thread. So I just make my own. If people would like to see they can. If not, no biggie, just trying to show how I beat it.

I've only been able to 3 star difficulty 7 of Cursed City. It's not as hard if you try using silences (SL and Silencer). My heroes just aren't geared enough to beat diff. 8 consistently.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thanks a lot.