Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Raid improvements

New Comers
    Seems i kill the topic... >.<

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Every monster you defeat in boss battle should drop an item.
    Defeat the boss and they drop two items.
    You automatically get the item dropped and also an extra one is put in guild storage. if you are in queue for that item, you are removed from the queue else you are denied from that item until 5am next day.

New Comers

Lightbulb

Good day!
    For earlier I apologize, if somewhere will duplicate or may - not see some important information that would have changed the text below...
    Will share - my thoughts:

-(1) Who is the GM?
    Is the Creator or rights received from the Creator and Main coordinator of the absolute, as well as,
    accordingly is fully responsible for all possible results of the Guild. And any CHANGE (which would allow - !any other players!,
    !without his approval/disapproval! To ACCEPT, (even collective) decision is, stitou, it would be OBVIOUS a mistake.
    Absolutism and, most importantly, responsibility is a privilege, only GM. Any players may at any time withdraw/to create/to go wherever they want.

-(2) starting - from(1) and IDEAS
    (which have been already formed - I), and were presented ABOVE (in other - not indifferent players), I think - a nice change on drop:
    ---> Implementation - "SELECTION OPTIONS - DISTRIBUTION OPTIONS" drop available - only GM and with the ability to change - "1 every N days".
    THIS freedom of CHOICE, which gives variety to the game, competition in the choice of the Guild, the stimulation of the activity of players...
    What "Options" seem logical? :

<1>>> "Turn to the subject". The current distribution, which we are !for lack of choice!, enjoy - now.

<2>>> "distribution of the GM".
    Same as <1>, but - with an important opportunity - GM block/allow access !certain! subjects only !certain! Players.
    Let me explain: a Good GM, in my opinion, will be distributed depending on the assessment of the contribution of the player to the Guild.
    And it's not only "meat", But also arena/Coordination/Help Players/Communication, in ACTIVE participation in the life of the Guild.
    My experience has shown that some people change the Guild - even due to the lack of invitations to the temple (despite - the constant requests for this).
    This is, probably a lot of things:
    and *greater interest in Creating Coordination in the Guild and *to engage players in more active communication among themselves
    and, important *the stimulation to match/contribute - to the overall unification.
    (THIS IS NOT ENOUGH NOW ! There is no tool !(except removal of the player), which made incentive - more careful approach to the composition! and the count of attempts used! - in Raids)

<3>>> "APPLICATION and RANDOM." GM - can limit the MAXIMUM number of bids (but not less than the minimum threshold specified by the DEVELOPERS... as well AS the minimal number ω of already submitted applications prior to the introduction of GM restrictions)
    The player, as in step<1> takes the application to the desired - object. After the drop, queue members (with equal chances - there is the usual draw - "good luck".
    We have seen in other games, as it works great.

-(3) Voting. I will not open fully due to the volume of text written above - but IT is NECESSARY, as a simple part of WILDCAT with the opportunity to: create/view the survey and results, just AS OPINIONS that
    in the final version not directly affect the outcome. And say WE IMPLEMENT THAT in our Guild, solely by means of mail and manual counting. This is an important feature of live games and matching players.

In General, please do not criticize my statements, and to take from them the maximum possible base for the "expansion" of the potential of live coordination and increase the attractiveness of group games.
    How much is feasible? I'd love to read the answer. But, personally, always ready to reveal more details on this important TOPIC that I see is to improve the capacity and activity in the game.

DaRToN 174. GM OF TOP GUILD.
    Sorry for machine translation. Original russian text - add to file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DaRToN; 05-10-2016 at 08:27 AM. Reason: bad number my server

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    Thank you for your interesting thought on the raid improvements. Please reply to this thread if anyone thinks the guild raid system needs improvements and how you think it should be improved.
    or we get all items from guild raids in a pool. and only GL and Officers can distribute them

or a guild member can apply for an item only after spending 5000 stamina/ so if i spend 10k i can apply for 2 items at the same time.
    Last edited by RG_Absolutus; 06-26-2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: adding another brilliant idea
    20th serv
    Русс-гилд ID #27999 lvl100+
    Русс-гилд2 ID #110202962 open for active players

New Comers
    @ember Yeah I feel Improvements are required

1: nice to add what formations your guild use on each raid this will help keep good damage on Raid and helps new players. U can see what damage is done but can't see formation they use

2 been nice to add a Raid on each server for all the guild s to join so like massive raid event
    all other improvements sound good

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I am absolutely agree with this suggestion. vote for it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    1 Guild Raid battle is always started with Auto ON
    2 Officers can block some levels of players from doing lower raids
    Example. We play raids 15-19 and sometimes we open raid 14 for lower level players. We urge high level players, from 100+ not to play that chapter but some dont listen...
    lvl 106 -- Guild: Slark (International) -- Server 11 Old Curse -- ID 2144166 - Vip 11

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Reckon most of guild raid is fine I don't get why u people ask ucool to stop stuff happening or aid ur guild. Why don't u as leaders of the guild do something about it why ask ucool?

Personally I'd rather see cap of 800/day raised to 1000/day. This is something only ucool can resolve as the overheads to open a raid is crazy, and are over relatively quickly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Why server 172 don't have 24 slot in the shop.i am lvl 100 soon .need red item more than the purple and orange item lol.in server 172 we receive the mail say will add slot in the shop , but until now don't have it .please follow up .

1. Allow GL or officers who reset a raid to set some options, specifically level oriented instructions e.g. set raid 15 to not allow players bellow 100 lvl to attack. Loot from said raid could also be lvl defined by GL or officer(not who gets the loot but up to which level players can claim it for a specific raid.
    This will allow guilds in dead servers to be less choosy about recruiting lower levels as they will be able to help active low lvl players to advance without having to worry about higher lvl players from doing whatever they want.
    2. It would be very usefull to know which languages other players understand. When you hit on a name to whisper someone it would be good to know if he/she can understand you. When someone applies for a guild he/she could fill some kind of form like languages spoken and gmt for the managing officer or GL to examine before accepting an application.
    3. Implement the use of disciplinary methods a GL or officer could use. Right now we can only kick a player out and things go unpunished cause kicking out can be too much. For example if a player breaks the rules of the guilds raiding system then the officers could make a formal suggestion to the GL to ban the player from attacking raids for a couple of days or even from claiming items. In this way an officer can only suggest and not go rogue.
    4. Make preset teams for guild mail. Sure we can sent guild mail only to certain members but this doesn't work. I have sent mail to officers other than me and GL only and the mail went to a number of random guild members. This has happened twice. Fix it. So this suggestion is not for convenience but for having guild mail work properly.
    5. Highlight with another color the names of players who have already had 5 temples done when choosing who to send invites to.

I know some of these ideas don't have to do with raids but I put them here anyway.

New Comers

Who can help me pls

How can i purchased gem to Using sms bicause i dont have card .... i have iPhone 7 + i wait your reply pls

Allow officers the daily knowlegde of which players that can hit a specific raid have not done so yet.

This loot was dropped before you joined the guild. Lots of old lower loot just sitting around. Should be a after 2 week period can be collected by new if no one else is collecting.

Hi all. Sorry if it is written somewhere but...Is it possible to switch auto fight on in raids fight by default? Im clicking sometimes in work and often I forget that after loading fight I have to switch autofight on. Its pretty annoying feature and I cant understand why it is not on by default. The same in Great Challenge (tower 35/35)... IMHO all fight which starts with zero energy should be aouto fight on by default... :-/

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m.holecek1000 View Post
    Hi all. Sorry if it is written somewhere but...Is it possible to switch auto fight on in raids fight by default? Im clicking sometimes in work and often I forget that after loading fight I have to switch autofight on. Its pretty annoying feature and I cant understand why it is not on by default. The same in Great Challenge (tower 35/35)... IMHO all fight which starts with zero energy should be aouto fight on by default... :-/
    A thread was recently started on this topic here:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...Battle-default