Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Raid improvements

New Comers
    I got this problem this last game i ply before i posted this. I was in the well and suddenly i got stuck in a corner and can not retur to battle. All game long i was just there watxhing. Why did this happened? I have proof of a screen shot.

New Comers
    The first thing I do not speak English, I'm sorry, I'd like to know which hero is better in the Soul Shop

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ti để nghị cải tiến tăng mức độ sở hữu vật phẩm cống vật ln 9999, cống vật cho vật tổ

Ti để nghị cải tiến tăng mức độ sở hữu vật phẩm cống vật ln 9999, cống vật cho vật tổ, v đ đầy, hoặc dng để đổi lấy trang bị

I propose to improve the level of possession of the item to 9999, the tribute to the totem, because it is full, or in exchange for equipment.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cac33 View Post
    I propose to improve the level of possession of the item to 9999, the tribute to the totem, because it is full, or in exchange for equipment.
    We get 4th totem very soon

New Comers

Florina esta muy rota por favor revisen hroe

Hola muy buenas tardes yo quiero informar sobre Florina este hroe est bastante roto ya que la habilidad principal de ella son las plantas con las plantas puede destruir torres y eso es muy injusto por que le da sierra ventaja de los dems hroes como es posible que en una partida se haga mas de 26 muertes y solo haya muerto 3 veces como es posible me parece muy injusto de su parte al tener este personaje tan roto pido que la revisen bien y saquen sus propias conclusiones.

New Comers
    How to use a speed up training card in my inventory when the only 2 options are sell and info?
    info is blank. and obv I don't want sell

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ☆ELODIN☆ View Post
    How to use a speed up training card in my inventory when the only 2 options are sell and info?
    info is blank. and obv I don't want sell
    You need use it in training field in camp

New Comers
    Please update the game.

Agree with OP. Even tho Damage shouldnt a factor here. My guild try to have as many raids open as possible, so we have a restriction at 8mill. dmg. I myself try to get just above 5mill. dmg to get the max amount of gold each day without nuking the raid. The only reason i do Guild Raids is to get Gold. I dont need any Guild Store Points at all (usually buy gear when i have alot of coins, since i got every hero in there at 5 stars) and i Que for the gear i could use. Even tho it might not drop in the near future anyways.

I try to reach atleast 2k/2.4K activity points everyday to help have as many raids open as possible. Our Guild Master gets MAD if someone goes in a do like 25mill dmg. There is absolutely no reason too at our lvl and it destroys alot more than that person benefits