Thread: Evolution don't work

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10

Evolution don't work

I have 154 soulstones and 810k gold, have screen with message "Evolution Success" and my Old Curse stay with 4 stars. And I miss 500k gold after that. Account ID 9886508

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    I have 154 soulstones and 810k gold, have screen with message "Evolution Success" and my Old Curse stay with 4 stars. And I miss 500k gold after that. Account ID 9886508
    Dear Leader
    Please try kill the App and restart and see if it works. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Ok, it works right now, now I have 5 star Old Curse, but still need 500k gold what disappear because of the glitch. Can you check account and see logs?

Ok, it works right now, now I have 5 star Old Curse, but still need 500k gold what disappear because of the glitch. Can you check account and see logs?
    Dear Leader
    We don't see any places that your gold deducted suddenly. And evolving heroes to 5-star costs 800k, not 500k. Maybe you used it on the 500k chest. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We don't see any places that your gold deducted suddenly. And evolving heroes to 5-star costs 800k, not 500k. Maybe you used it on the 500k chest. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I know. I have 800K gold, and after I have glitch with evolving OC happens, I have only 300K. I know what I need 800K gold, and I don't understand too why I lose 500K gold. May be this glitch happens because of unstable internet connection. Even if I use it for chest, it can show up in logs, right?

I know. I have 800K gold, and after I have glitch with evolving OC happens, I have only 300K. I know what I need 800K gold, and I don't understand too why I lose 500K gold. May be this glitch happens because of unstable internet connection. Even if I use it for chest, it can show up in logs, right?
    Dear Leader
    We don't see your gold deducted suddenly. And all recorded -500k were for opening chests. And we don't see your gold dropped from 800k to 300k from the log. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty