Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tired of doing Crusade! Possibility of adding 2x Raid Feature?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Warriorz123's Avatar

Tired of doing Crusade! Possibility of adding 2x Raid Feature?

Thank goodness for the raid feature that is already in crusade. Once you complete crusade 15/15 in hard mode it it can be restarted for those of us who are Vip-10 and higher. Then comes the easy part, all we got to do is click raid for the 2nd round.

That Raid feature in crusade saves us a lot of time daily, and I am greateful for that.

Now my question is who likes doing crusade every single day? The only thing that is more boring than crusade well would be CRUSADE.

How hard would it be for ucool to add the raid feature to complete both (2x) rounds by Raid?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yeah, they should also add "raid" arena/GA/caves/RAID or just one button - "raid" game, so we can just open and close it
    But you are right, crusade is really boring for 90+ level players, because the only purpose for it is a hope to get some free SS for less then 5* hero and Gold...
    I think they just need to remove grey/green/blue gears from it and add to chests fragments of orange-red gears.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    He has the point, if he could 3* every Crusade stage, maybe should make the raid for all.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Provlem is that when you get more powerful your opponents change meaning you dont always have the same opponents. Therefore a raid button that always is there is not going to work.

Crusade is simple really, u do it for the chance for ss. Should it be revisted, yup.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    At least let me raid the first 7-8 stages for level 90+ players. That makes sense. Nobody loses any hero on the early stages.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Crusade can be done in 10 minutes. First stages i fill Chaplain. Stage 3-15 is: CoQ - DM - NINJA - CW - FD on Hard Mode.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorz123 View Post
    Thank goodness for the raid feature that is already in crusade. Once you complete crusade 15/15 in hard mode it it can be restarted for those of us who are Vip-10 and higher. Then comes the easy part, all we got to do is click raid for the 2nd round.

That Raid feature in crusade saves us a lot of time daily, and I am greateful for that.

Now my question is who likes doing crusade every single day? The only thing that is more boring than crusade well would be CRUSADE.

How hard would it be for ucool to add the raid feature to complete both (2x) rounds by Raid?
    Maybe they should even implement something like Game -> Options -> Auto-perform: [ ]Raid, [ ]Crusade, [ ]Arena etc...
    And also add an option: [ ] do those even when app is closed.

Not to mention options: [ ] inform me when I'm already top1 on my server... or in game...

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    He has the point, if he could 3* every Crusade stage, maybe should make the raid for all.
    I can also 3 star almost every (if not every) cave loot, add raids to those ?

Game was supposed to be played... not opened, finished all dailies with few clicks and closed.

They already made the players too lazy with new raid functions, made the game far less time demanding, why ruin it further ?
    Keep on walking.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelhiWalkers View Post
    Maybe they should even implement something like Game -> Options -> Auto-perform: [ ]Raid, [ ]Crusade, [ ]Arena etc...
    And also add an option: [ ] do those even when app is closed.

Not to mention options: [ ] inform me when I'm already top1 on my server... or in game...

I can also 3 star almost every (if not every) cave loot, add raids to those ?

Game was supposed to be played... not opened, finished all dailies with few clicks and closed.

They already made the players too lazy with new raid functions, made the game far less time demanding, why ruin it further ?
    My thoughts exactly..."I play the most fun game that lets me not play it at all!"....

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Reason for raid option is very simple-too much trouble for too poor awards...We all do GC very fast with no struggle and get much better prizes, but crusade takes much more time, much more effort and gives crap...I wouldn't mind putting effort in it if t gave equal prizes for that but this way...it's not even worth of doing it at all, just for soul stones that you may or may not get and this is probably once in month...so yes they should make it just to do raid for it or do something to improve prizes. I'm not saying to give us orange and red gears like some would think, just fragments would be enough prize even in low quantities, instead of 2x Icho Berry, 2x Dragon Relic fragment for example...
    Anyway point it Crusade is not worth of needed effort and prizes are too useless

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Reply to all 'No raid button'

If you want to play, you play; if you don't want, you raid. The problem is if there are raid buttons, you think 'you can't play anymore'.

It's like you want to walk and people make a train, everyone goes by train including you and you keep complaining because of the train you can't walk. No, you can walk, you always can walk, just stop using train. With Raid button, you can play Crusade by yourself, you always can fight Crusade stage by stage, just stop using raid button, easy.

* For further expansion: why you, yourself, SHALL use raid button but you keep telling 'No raid' ? Why you don't want it but when it exist, you use it; it's not correct here, you don't want it, you should not use it, right ? Because you don't really tell people what you really want, you may even cheat your mind for what you really want. It's like when people invite Beer, you say No, no, no. But when you see beer, you drink it, that means you did lie to your own mind.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Agree to part of better reward from chest....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Dindin's Avatar
    The best thing they did until now its the raid at trial/rift/outland.

I would welcome it at crusade too

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    bin explained it perfectly...who doesn't want to do raid no one forces you and since it's your own choice will you use raid or not. You can fight campaign instead of clicking raid for items but does anyone do that? The fact is you can, reality is you don't do it so don't complain when you have do option to do it or not, you have a choice and those who want raid and don't have the option to do it don't have a choice

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    there are still ppl who find crusade hard and can't finish it maybe have a raid every 2 or 3 days.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree with you.

I spend about 20-25 minutes every day to complete Crusade, for nothing, because I don't get anything interesting in purple chests... it's a complete waste of time.

Fortunately, on my three last tries, I got some hero's X60 SS...