Thread: Server 174 issue

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Server 174 issue

Greetings!

First of all let me tell thanks to the developers - this game really rocks!

I've just started at newest server 174. I've encountered with some serious (i suppose so) issues.

1. In Crusade/Arena shops there are only 3 heroes available to buy. The total amount oh heroes listed in only ~60% from total Heroes Charge number. In this bug or feature and heroes will appear gradually from day to day?

2. When I got messages like "Troll Merchant/Black Merchant found" - they did not appear.

3. Each time i login, game points me with cursor to Crusade icon (like it does first time when advises you to go to Crusade). But i've already done it and it's strange.

4. Rana's shop is full of Lightbringer stones (for crusade coins) - when there should be exp potions oO

I've also talked to another players and seems another players encountered such things too.

Hope i posted to the right forum section. I spent some $ into VIP so just want to be sure it was not for nothing and server will be stable

Server: 174

Character Name: ProteinMMR

Account ID: 24350429

Device(optional): Lenovo (Android)

Estimate Time of Problem: 2 days

Problem Detail: described in the post

Best regards.
    Last edited by Sinitar; 01-10-2016 at 03:20 PM. Reason: edited tags

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    This issue has been asked already, without a definitive answer from the moderators. I refer you to these threads:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ght=server+172

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ght=server+172

Thanks alot! Will wait for this to be resolved =/

P.S. have read about heroes issue and seems it's just a new feature, it's ok.
    But what with other bugs? Like no merchants appear etc?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Each month they will unlock more heroes. But they said they will not release a schedule. The best thing you can do is log into server 172 and seeing what's unlocked since they are 1 month ahead of us on 174.

Nice advice, thank you! ^^

Greetings again!

I'm sorry for bothering you again, but - i've switched from server 174 to server 173 and this server has ALL heroes. But it was opened only 1 day before 174. We still got almost nothing. Can you please kindly give a precise answer about what's the thing? Seems our servers is bugged heavy, and this needs to be fixed urgently. As for me adding ALL heroes is not the best move, but server 174 didn't have any new hero (not even 1) during all time from the beginning. That's very strange.

Can I be lucky to get an answer from Betty/Ember please?

P.S. i mean that all heroes can be obtained not just for donations trough gold chests, but they all are listed in heroes list and can be farmed. But server 174 still don't have them at all.

Thanks in advance!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    Greetings again!

I'm sorry for bothering you again, but - i've switched from server 174 to server 173 and this server has ALL heroes. But it was opened only 1 day before 174. We still got almost nothing. Can you please kindly give a precise answer about what's the thing? Seems our servers is bugged heavy, and this needs to be fixed urgently. As for me adding ALL heroes is not the best move, but server 174 didn't have any new hero (not even 1) during all time from the beginning. That's very strange.

Can I be lucky to get an answer from Betty/Ember please?

P.S. i mean that all heroes can be obtained not just for donations trough gold chests, but they all are listed in heroes list and can be farmed. But server 174 still don't have them at all.

Thanks in advance!
    Dear Leader
    Cardinal numbers servers are using the old policies which is part of our ab test. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Server 174 has lived a month already, team lvl cap is 80 already and ther eare still no new heroes at Arena/Grand Arena/Crusade/Guild shop?
    What's going on?
    When we will receive at least portion of new heroes? People who started play from the server beginning now just have tonns of different coins and don't have a heroes to spend them, just waste of coins. What's the sence? Can you please just explain when exactly our serer will have new heroes in shops?

Dear leader,
    Sorry to keep you waiting, heroes will be added to shops at a certain time, please wait a little longer, thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7

Server 174 grand challenge almost impossible at difficulty 1

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Sorry to keep you waiting, heroes will be added to shops at a certain time, please wait a little longer, thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

While I understand that you are encouraging patience, I just want to point out that grand challenge is almost impossible for us on 174. We are facing characters we don't have and they are all 4-5 star. At lvl 64 Today I just barely beat the first round of lvl 60 characters. With a limited pool of characters, how are we expected to participate in the grand challenge? Can't you restrict grand challenge teams to same server teams? I don't understand how we are supposed to compete handicapped like this. Why are we paying the same as people from other servers but we are handicapped when playing against them? This issue would not be as bad if the heroes were balanced. But unfortunately they are not.

Also, if these servers are testing revenue, why not let us buy the heroes that we want? Perhaps at 3* max, and we can grind them to 5*. The limited sales lately have been very disappointing. I started when griffin was the hero; if I had known we were going to be limited with heroes back the. I would have bought it. Ppl are willing to spend on this game - I think you need to find the right model. I spend money on the game (almost vip 8) but it is very discouraging seeing how difficult it is to play against other teams that are on unrestricted servers. Can you give us any news that will give us hope in what will come?

Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    Hi Betty,

While I understand that you are encouraging patience, I just want to point out that grand challenge is almost impossible for us on 174. We are facing characters we don't have and they are all 4-5 star. At lvl 64 Today I just barely beat the first round of lvl 60 characters. With a limited pool of characters, how are we expected to participate in the grand challenge? Can't you restrict grand challenge teams to same server teams? I don't understand how we are supposed to compete handicapped like this. Why are we paying the same as people from other servers but we are handicapped when playing against them? This issue would not be as bad if the heroes were balanced. But unfortunately they are not.

Also, if these servers are testing revenue, why not let us buy the heroes that we want? Perhaps at 3* max, and we can grind them to 5*. The limited sales lately have been very disappointing. I started when griffin was the hero; if I had known we were going to be limited with heroes back the. I would have bought it. Ppl are willing to spend on this game - I think you need to find the right model. I spend money on the game (almost vip 8) but it is very discouraging seeing how difficult it is to play against other teams that are on unrestricted servers. Can you give us any news that will give us hope in what will come?
    Dear leader,

Sorry for the inconvenience with the grand challenge, it is set as this so to be with challenge, sorry that some new servers have to wait until heroes be added to shops, thanks for your patience with this issue, nice weekend.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    It's not just with grand challenge, it's also the same with booty cave.

For the restricted servers, half the time we plunder in booty cave, we face teams from unrestricted servers who already have 3-5* heroes that we can't get and have no chance of beating.

I quit this game a few months ago but I recently came back motivated and ready to spend a few hundred dollars for high VIP on a new server. Instead, I see these restricted servers where everybody is using the exact same heroes. It's boring as hell.

I only buy monthly card and nothing else on this server and I can still get top 50 in arena every night because everybody is using the exact same teams.

Right now, your high level players are complaining because everybody is using the exact same team in the late game(TF/DV/Commander/IE/Mani). Now you made it worse with these restrictions on the new servers because everybody is using the same heroes in the early and mid-game too. So you completely destroyed the diversity in this game

I guess I should actually thank ucool for saving me the money. I was ready to spend hundreds of dollars but now I can maintain a high rank in arena with only $3 a month. Let me know when you guys come to your senses and release a normal server again. Then I will fork over some more money

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So making GC and caves harder for these "test" servers were part of the plan all along? Hmm didn't see that comin! Lol. I really do enjoy the idea a bit though. With the slow release of heroes it makes it easier on newbies and others as well maintaining their hero pools. But destroys diversity. But making GC extremely hard for most players on these servers is booty. Even at difficult 1 vs some of these teams its hard as hell taking hours at the higher stages to complete when you dont have the needed heroes to compete so you use others and keep resetting for good rng and a win.

I just think itd be a bit more fair if GC on test servers were only against others on test servers but I understand that'd probably be hard as hell to do on your guys end. Either way I still get by and I have fun on these servers! I would of still picked my server over a server with all heroes in a heart beat! So much easier on your resources leveling just one hero per shop at a time

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Managing your hero pool with limited resources was part of the learning curve and it also made the game fun. People picked different paths based on whether they wanted to focus more on arena, crusade, guild raids, or outland portals.

Now everyone has the exact same hero pool in these restricted servers which takes most of the fun out of the game.

They basically just made the game easier for idiots.

You used to have to pick a team to counter your opponent. Now you have barely any options and have to pick almost the exact same team as your opponent and just pray to RNG for win

That's basically my strategy right now. And sure, it works and I manage to get top 50 every night despite being very low vip. But that doesn't mean the game is fun. It's too easy; it's brainless now

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Yeah - to be honest having limited heroes does add a challenge to the game that I enjoy, and definitely makes it more exciting when you get a new hero from cussed (it's been ages for me). The problem is that ther is almost no balance to griffin/ca teams right now unless you have your own. On top of that, in cross-server events like bootycave or grand challenge, fighting teams that have full 5* and are outside your hero pool is an exercise in frustration. I wish on these test servers ucool would balance the heroes more and limit altercations to in-server teams. What better way to utilize a test server? Also I'm ok with ppl buying heroes - heck I hope to do so when a good one comes out (when i started I was new and had no idea what griffin and ca were, nor did I know we were going to be limited on heroes. Recent packages seem so meh). I think a better option would be to limit them to 80-100 ss to give purchasers a head start, and let grinding handle the rest.