Thread: GA bug

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

GA bug

Server 30
    ID. 4683761

I got defeated and it showed down 8 rank, however my rank was down from 6 to 45... Pls fix ASAP, tyvm

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Can you show a screenshot of your Arena Replays (to see your attack/defend history)?

Who are you? I don't see why I need to post screenshot since developers should be able to/have to check with or without pictures. What's more, I can't seem to find a way to attach photos from iPhone.

Hope this is not the custom support I was supposed to be getting from ucool...

Betty/Allen please let me know if that's really required. Thanks

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Audryn View Post
    Who are you? I don't see why I need to post screenshot since developers should be able to/have to check with or without pictures. What's more, I can't seem to find a way to attach photos from iPhone.

Hope this is not the custom support I was supposed to be getting from ucool...

Betty/Allen please let me know if that's really required. Thanks
    He was just trying to help, no need to get angry.

It happens to me as well from time to time - usually the grand battle is registered twice for some reason with one being a win and the other a lose.
    I believe it happens when you fight specific users who have/had v1.9 for a long time.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Archon, not really angry just don't feel it's his position to ask me to do something not reasonable...

I had replays showing won however record shows lose and vice versa before many times, however this is a completely different issue. There is no record showing anybody attack me at all but my rank dropped 31...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Archon, not really angry just don't feel it's his position to ask me to do something not reasonable...

I had replays showing won however record shows lose and vice versa before many times, however this is a completely different issue. There is no record showing anybody attack me at all but my rank dropped 31...
    Sorry Audryn. As Archon said, I was just trying to help. I was curious what your history showed - meaning if it showed you had wins/defends, yet your rank went down (like a win sign, but a red arrow saying you got demoted in rank).

So no. I am not customer support or anything. Just a friendly player trying to help you answer questions by thinking from a different perspective. My apologies if my friendliness offended you. I won't try again.

Best of luck though!

Sry, yourself, I thought you were related to ucool and to me I don't feel that's needed by them and since there was completely no record basically I have nothing to show, except explain more like the one I just attacked was ranking 1 and my only loss took me down 8 etc... I am sorry since I didn't know you were just trying to help me analyse the situation instead of asking me providing proofs.

Betty, I know you guys might be busy with other bugs but I believe arena is the most important aspect of the game and can't believe you are ignoring me. Please let me know if hit can/will be investigated since that's the root of the game. Thanks,

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    I need to report same issue, Betty please can you look into this?
    Last night I was rank 5 in Arena and saw in replays one battle where I lost and it showed -8, but instead of that I got rank 33?! How's this possible? It's sure for both of us here with this issue that person with that rank couldn't even see our rank to attack (mine is closer but still can't see rank 5 from 33, no way). This is a difficult thing to prove since we can't show what rank we were really just how we moved up or down on scale but rank before and after speaks for itself

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Server 30
    ID. 4683761

I got defeated and it showed down 8 rank, however my rank was down from 6 to 45... Pls fix ASAP, tyvm
    Dear Leader
    Could you attach some screenshots to help us trace the problem please? There's an explanation to this issue is that the player lost another fight initiated by other player and dropped to rank 45 right before he attacked you. So you dropped to rank 45. The arena ranks change are only a swapping between 2 ranks. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    I need to report same issue, Betty please can you look into this?
    Last night I was rank 5 in Arena and saw in replays one battle where I lost and it showed -8, but instead of that I got rank 33?! How's this possible? It's sure for both of us here with this issue that person with that rank couldn't even see our rank to attack (mine is closer but still can't see rank 5 from 33, no way). This is a difficult thing to prove since we can't show what rank we were really just how we moved up or down on scale but rank before and after speaks for itself
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that the game log for rank changes are only kept for 24 hours. So we are not able to check the records now.Please attach some screenshots and tell us your account id next time you meet this problem again. At the moment, we believe that it's a display problem. A third player attacked the player who took your rank right before that player attacked you which caused the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Thank you Betty, but I thought as soon as that attack happens (rank 45 beat rank 14) the 2nd player(ranked 14 but now 45) won't be able to issue the attack on me? Shouldn't the battle result calculation be instant? But I understand your theory now, there might be network delays etc causing the problem...

Thanks for the explanation.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that the game log for rank changes are only kept for 24 hours. So we are not able to check the records now.Please attach some screenshots and tell us your account id next time you meet this problem again. At the moment, we believe that it's a display problem. A third player attacked the player who took your rank right before that player attacked you which caused the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Haven't you put in so that when a player is being attacked, no other can attack him at the same time?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Haven't you put in so that when a player is being attacked, no other can attack him at the same time?
    I think not, because while fight lasts for you, the player you attacked gets a notification weather he won or lost battle in first seconds of fight, because result of fights is generated right away and while it still lasts for you, game has already got a result and player you attacked can see that result right away

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty I thought so too but wouldn't this disable him from attacking me if he got attacked at the same time? Anyway it's possible he attacked me and someone attacked him at same second, odds are small probably but it is possible...I'll see if this issue repeats and will give you information about it if it occurs again

HI betty
    so i just start 19 in Ga 10 min ago beat the N12 and stay 19 no one attack me during the same time ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tav View Post
    HI betty
    so i just start 19 in Ga 10 min ago beat the N12 and stay 19 no one attack me during the same time ...

Forget about this post i just check a guilmate attack him 2 min before me and he was no longer 12 when i win

Sry