Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75

Thread: Fuk this shit! Game is over now

  1. #46
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    53
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that promotion operations cannot be reversed. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

    this was here, so everyone who promoted and abused the bug, whats going to happen to them?

    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...fix-my-problem
    #uncool

  2. #47
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    53
    So Betty, i see you are answering a lot of posts but ignoring the real problems.
    #uncool

  3. #48
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the in-game name and server who has those abnormal heroes and our developer will reverse their heroes' status to the possible color. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  4. #49
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the in-game name and server who has those abnormal heroes and our developer will reverse their heroes' status to the possible color. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thats a very strange way to deal this problem Betty. Say that for example 100 of ppl have used your glitch that you created, and you get complains on 30 users and reverse those. The rest of the 70 will still be to op for their level.

  5. #50
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri23 View Post
    Thats a very strange way to deal this problem Betty. Say that for example 100 of ppl have used your glitch that you created, and you get complains on 30 users and reverse those. The rest of the 70 will still be to op for their level.
    Dear Leader
    This is the best way to deal with the problem. Traversing all accounts on our data base could be really time consuming and burdening the server. And the roll back scripts after the traversing is not 100% safe or being fully tested for operating tens of thousands of accounts. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  6. #51
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    485
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    This is the best way to deal with the problem. Traversing all accounts on our data base could be really time consuming and burdening the server. And the roll back scripts after the traversing is not 100% safe or being fully tested for operating tens of thousands of accounts. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Yes, I know that. Thats why we cant give you specific users and rollback those and those who we dont provide will have their advandtags so you will still have many OP on newer servers. This is a very serious problem and has caused massive inbalances in the game on several servers.

  7. #52
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,293
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the in-game name and server who has those abnormal heroes and our developer will reverse their heroes' status to the possible color. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Server 163. And there are many players who abused, if you look one by one on the top100 you'll se players with orange promos. I cant tell you everyone because i can only see 50 players the rest that are above that i cant tell. This is why you guys have to do this. Or find a way to balance things, because is truly unfair what happened here.

  8. #53
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    35
    Best thing would be if they could do a server reset for everyone just before the 2.1.18 went online. It would effect all players though and all progress you have made would be gone.

    As I said earlier, to go and look through all affected servers will take so much time that I dont see them do it.

  9. #54
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Best thing would be if they could do a server reset for everyone just before the 2.1.18 went online. It would effect all players though and all progress you have made would be gone.

    As I said earlier, to go and look through all affected servers will take so much time that I dont see them do it.
    If you think only servers that were affected by this than it would be best way probably, if you think ALL servers than this is a very bad idea - my server wasn't one of those affected with this situation, I tried this just to test if it's possible and it wasn't...if you don't have needed gears you couldn't promote further...meaning I could only promote till I have gears to equip...and after 2.1.8 version I promoted around 10 heroes to next level including some to red AFTER I COLLECTED gears to equip at least 4 of 5 items and getting red gear is a huge effort now so I most certainly don't accept that they take all my hardly earned promotions away, specially because my server wasn't even affected with this issue...From seen so far on forum, servers affected with this are all after 100...never saw anyone who complained on players on any server under 100 so just guessing 99 servers weren't and after than maybe all, maybe not, they need to collect more data on this issue, players should really report when they see someone with over promoted heroes

  10. #55
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    758
    Rep Power
    35
    Yeah sorry should clarify that. Only affected servers would be reseted

  11. #56
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    10
    Well, all I got to say is I'm pretty disappointed with how ucool deals with this bug issue, all they care about is its gonna consume much time and effort, this is not a responsible company at all. If car companies release millions of cars with issue, are they going to tell you recalling all the cars is time consuming and burdening? Oh ya, perhaps because this is not a serious issue like that so ucool doesn't care at all, they will just rely on players to report back to them. But for those spent hundreds or thousands dollars on the game to get to high ranks, and all these bugs destroy the rankings, they will definitely be very pissed and probably not to spend anymore.

  12. #57
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    568
    Rep Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by yahahola View Post
    Well, all I got to say is I'm pretty disappointed with how ucool deals with this bug issue, all they care about is its gonna consume much time and effort, this is not a responsible company at all. If car companies release millions of cars with issue, are they going to tell you recalling all the cars is time consuming and burdening? Oh ya, perhaps because this is not a serious issue like that so ucool doesn't care at all, they will just rely on players to report back to them. But for those spent hundreds or thousands dollars on the game to get to high ranks, and all these bugs destroy the rankings, they will definitely be very pissed and probably not to spend anymore.
    You need to go back and reread what Betty said. They *could* do as many of you suggested and run a set of scripts to reverse the accounts of those affected...but she said that would not take care of it completely in all cases, PLUS IT WOULD CREATE OTHER ISSUES for OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GLITCH...further complicating things.

    The best solution she herself has suggested. You give her names of players from your servers and they will take care of it. Why are you too worried about those you might not see? That means they are in no way affecting your gameplay so therefore irrelevant. Are some of you so bothered that some player who had no effect on your game may have abused the glitch and go without getting their account changed back?

  13. #58
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please tell us the in-game name and server who has those abnormal heroes and our developer will reverse their heroes' status to the possible color. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    server 162

    Bernardo lvl 85 guild SKORPIONEN: he has dungeon keeper orange +2 promotion

    =A=Caris lvl 84 guild Acabemia: has imperial executioner orange 1 promotion

    =A= Lying lvl 84 guild Acabemia: has fallen dominion orange 1 promotion

    Start fixing this thx

  14. #59
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    6
    Server 161 "Kingdom of Boaz"

    please do something, i am really pissed

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	[GA]Rayquaza.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	8871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grih87.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	8872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nguyenthu.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	8873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PavPDX.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	8874Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smile.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	8875

    Names for you :
    Server 161

    [GA]Rayquaza
    grih87
    nguyenthu
    PavPDX
    smile

  15. #60
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    130
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarafina View Post
    You need to go back and reread what Betty said. They *could* do as many of you suggested and run a set of scripts to reverse the accounts of those affected...but she said that would not take care of it completely in all cases, PLUS IT WOULD CREATE OTHER ISSUES for OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GLITCH...further complicating things.

    The best solution she herself has suggested. You give her names of players from your servers and they will take care of it. Why are you too worried about those you might not see? That means they are in no way affecting your gameplay so therefore irrelevant. Are some of you so bothered that some player who had no effect on your game may have abused the glitch and go without getting their account changed back?
    The issue is that you have to report them yourself, then Betty will read the report, send it off to the appropriate people and then, when they have time, will do it and so it is not very efficient at all. Also people might not want to be thought of as a 'snitch' and potentially annoy people in their server who were enjoying being at the top because of this bug. It shouldn't be considered a personal thing but some may take it that way. I think they should have someone employed who at the least can go and check the top 50 Arena ranks' defence teams and fix those players because those are the accounts causing the most problems for people.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebelhorn View Post
    Server 161 "Kingdom of Boaz"

    please do something, i am really pissed

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	[GA]Rayquaza.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	8871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grih87.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	8872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nguyenthu.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	8873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PavPDX.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	8874Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smile.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	8875
    Betty tends to want the names typed out so just to help speed along the process the users are: [GA]Rayquaza, grih87, nguyenthu, PavPDX, and smile.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •