Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuk this shit! Game is over now

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar

Fuk this shit! Game is over now

This is WHY i asked patience and to not rush this patch! THE GAME IS FUKKN RUINED!!

You hot fixed the bug but the damage has been done! Now i have to deal with O and O+ heroes when the cap should be P+4!!!

Good way to go, THANK YOU FROM THIS AWESOME EXPERIENCE IT IS TO SEE ALL YOUR TIME INVESTED GO TO WASTE
    #uncool

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    I wonder if they can change it because so many have done it. It would baisiccly requier them to search a whole server and check. Maybee with a special search engin they can get all leaders who have heros on a higher lv then they should.

Also this is not the first time a game changing bug has happend. It happens all the time even for bigger companies then ucool.

I.e. blizzard diablo 3 in the begining with the loot chests. That destroyed the whole auction house for a long long time.

Sometimes shit happens. Is it freaking annoying..yes it is and u have the right to be upset Urtock. Hopefully they can fix it but I doubt it.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    By the time that I finally get the hang of things on this game and start to enjoying it this happened. Stayed at top 200 for 2 weeks in row and suddenly dropped to 800 yesterday cause of this promotion bug. Lol there's a player in my server that has O corrupted angel wtf is this. I got raped by lvl 45 full purple team xD and make things worse that they are still playing the game! Is uCool are running out of staffs that they don't even test their own update? Fml

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I dont think that game is over I guess they will be able to deal with these bugs and game will be ok.
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The bug has been fixed. Please tell us your account id if you would like to reverse the operation. Our developer is coding some scripts to help players reverse the operations made by the bug. But please note that operations that are not made by the bug won't be reversed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    It seems as if there is already a fix available, so just relax...
    It should be easy for them to run these scripts for all players an every server and add a check if an item is equipped which the player doesnt meet the level requirement for.

Quote Originally Posted by SnkAgn View Post
    I dont think that game is over I guess they will be able to deal with these bugs and game will be ok.
    If they go in the same pace as they did in the past, you would be quite incorrect. they are not able to fix the bugs as fast as they create them.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Most of my server has been fixed. There are only a small handful of players left and Betty said if you post your server and the player names they will go through and fix their accounts. Maybe they have a better fix in the making but at least this is something for now.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by McHerd View Post
    If they go in the same pace as they did in the past, you would be quite incorrect. they are not able to fix the bugs as fast as they create them.
    I agree but maybe now after a lot of updates they will pay attention on bugs
    Level 101 on server 125 Name:~SvG~SnkAgn
    Server 201 Name:ΩSnkAgn Level 98
    Currently on server 216 , Level 42 Name:SnkAgn

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    This is WHY i asked patience and to not rush this patch! THE GAME IS FUKKN RUINED!!

You hot fixed the bug but the damage has been done! Now i have to deal with O and O+ heroes when the cap should be P+4!!!

Good way to go, THANK YOU FROM THIS AWESOME EXPERIENCE IT IS TO SEE ALL YOUR TIME INVESTED GO TO WASTE
    So many people leave game because ucool don't have any updates for months. And when they finally make good update you whine because some people use bugs? Blame people, not developers. And report people who use it

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    So many people leave game because ucool don't have any updates for months. And when they finally make good update you whine because some people use bugs? Blame people, not developers. And report people who use it
    Really man? You see it as whining? You never ever saw me here once whining about shit. Closest thing i do is to report bugs, and is not that often.

The update is great, no doubt, but they should test their shit up first, i told these fuckers a THOUSAND TIMES, I AM NO BETA TESTER!

So that is why i always said in the first place that things should be rush, and if it took a month or two, so be it, but deliver the goddamn things right.

Who waited half a year for 1.9 can wait a month for 2.1.8.

And here's a screenshot. This is after the hot fix. The hot fix, fixes the bug, but whatever the bug is caused, it didnt revert.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12509967_999176146813693_219062038_o.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	8826
    #uncool

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Because hot fix can't fix everything. It's just stop people from abusing this bug. 172 server with hundreds players on every server, did you think it can be fast? Now players report bug users, and ucool revert their gear.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Lol 82 with 2 o2 and o1...op

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    Because hot fix can't fix everything. It's just stop people from abusing this bug. 172 server with hundreds players on every server, did you think it can be fast? Now players report bug users, and ucool revert their gear.
    Number one, not every player thinks there is even a hc forum. And even the ones they do, do you think they will expose themselves?

And what are we?? The HC police? i play this game, not work for this game. I will not be looking for every ppl in my server who has this bug.

And if this doesnt get FIXED ASAP, me and my entire guild had already rated this game 1* in the store, and believe me, i already contaced other guilds in my and other servers.
    #uncool

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Number one, not every player thinks there is even a hc forum. And even the ones they do, do you think they will expose themselves?

And what are we?? The HC police? i play this game, not work for this game. I will not be looking for every ppl in my server who has this bug.

And if this doesnt get FIXED ASAP, me and my entire guild had already rated this game 1* in the store, and believe me, i already contaced other guilds in my and other servers.
    What would you want? Reset the whole server? Then you get another shitstorm from other players.

I seriesly doubt ucool will search all those servera for ppl who have falsly uppgraded heroes. Your best bet is that they can do a script/update that automaticlly downgrades cheated heroes.

Also writing that you threaten to make them a 1 star review is childish. As I said before..bug happens. This wont be the last time a game with a bug will affect you in a negativ way.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

True, we shouldn't have to even post these things when the screwup is this obvious. But since they don't do rollbacks, if we want to salvage as much as we can, we gotta point out the mess they make, otherwise they can turn a blind eye on it until people say something. They don't profit on fixing their mistakes. If we don't raise our voices, they won't fix a thing. Most of the active HC forum users here tend to represent guilds or groups in the game, that's why they have to listen to us, since if we get ignored here, they stand to lose players. Even a non-VIP can influence a VIP player if the former has more experience in the game than the latter.
    Anyway, they are at least replying to the complaints, hope to see some real action soon on this bug, since it's not even completely fixed yet. iOS is still running on .116