Thread: Please help....

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Unhappy Please help....

Dear Betty,

Just now i promoted my admiral from orange to orange+1 by accident. I meant to click the evolve button, but clicked wrongly the promote button. This is the second time this has happened to me. I was willing to let go the first time, but a second time is just too much for me to handle.

I know that this is my own fault, but i am asking for exception if possible in this case since the evolve and promote buttons are both 'ready-to-use' at the same time.

Could you please revert my admiral back to its former orange state? I would really appreaciate it.

Thank you very much.

My account ID is 21808085
    My guild ID is 110150951

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    I do apologize, but Betty and the moderators are not able to "unpromote" a hero :/

I read in another forum about people being able to promote their heroes eventhough they didn't meet the level requirement.
    Admin said they were going to "fix" it. I assume by "fixing" means unpromote the heroes, no?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Beam 007 View Post
    I read in another forum about people being able to promote their heroes eventhough they didn't meet the level requirement.
    Admin said they were going to "fix" it. I assume by "fixing" means unpromote the heroes, no?
    The people that were allowed to "unpromote" were the ones that were affected by the bug in the update yesterday. Unless this is what happened to you, they cannot undo it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaras View Post
    The people that were allowed to "unpromote" were the ones that were affected by the bug in the update yesterday. Unless this is what happened to you, they cannot undo it.
    I think they may be referring to the fact that there must be a way to "unpromote" heroes due to the way they are fixing the bug and so it should be possible to help the OP. However, whether they are willing to do it is another point. Though, I see this as comparable to accidentally selling soul stones which the mods are usually happy to reverse but ultimately it is up to them what they allow.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The bug has been fixed. Please tell us your account id if you would like to reverse the operation. Our developer is coding some scripts to help players reverse the operations made by the bug. But please note that operations that are not made by the bug won't be reversed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Doesn't sound like they will in this case...

Quote Originally Posted by blearutone View Post
    I think they may be referring to the fact that there must be a way to "unpromote" heroes due to the way they are fixing the bug and so it should be possible to help the OP. However, whether they are willing to do it is another point. Though, I see this as comparable to accidentally selling soul stones which the mods are usually happy to reverse but ultimately it is up to them what they allow.
    I agree. It is not the matter of able/unable, it is willing/unwilling. I am sure Ucool could unpromote a hero if they wanted to and that's why i said i was asking for exception in my case since both promote and evolve buttons lit up at the same time. They should make the two buttons on different color so people could avoid mistake like mine when they're on a hurry.

Just curious though, Ucool could reverse the action when people accidentally sell xp potions and soulstones, but why not this?

Why would people want to reverse if they had orange heroes at lvl 70+?
    I don't get it...

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Why would people want to reverse if they had orange heroes at lvl 70+?
    I don't get it...
    Probably because it is effectively abusing an exploit and they want to play fair/not risk getting in trouble. Though I think at this stage people can just claim they didn't know it was a bug/it was an accident/didn't know they could fix it which is why uCool should try to fix it without people having to do it themselves (which they hopefully are working on).

Is admin on holiday during weekend? Why my thread and others haven't been answered yet. Almost 24hours now.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Betty,

Just now i promoted my admiral from orange to orange+1 by accident. I meant to click the evolve button, but clicked wrongly the promote button. This is the second time this has happened to me. I was willing to let go the first time, but a second time is just too much for me to handle.

I know that this is my own fault, but i am asking for exception if possible in this case since the evolve and promote buttons are both 'ready-to-use' at the same time.

Could you please revert my admiral back to its former orange state? I would really appreaciate it.

Thank you very much.

My account ID is 21808085
    My guild ID is 110150951
    Dear leader,

I am sorry that we can not help you with this reverse, sincerely apologize, have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,
    Betty