Thread: [ASK] FD,Witch,AP ever show up in Daily Magic Stone?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

[ASK] FD,Witch,AP ever show up in Daily Magic Stone?

The new card package is very inviting, so i intend to go VIP 11.
    I dont have FD,Witch and Ancient Protector currently and i intend to draw Ghost Knight when the daily magic stone contains one of these heroes hope that i will get the card of
    daily magic stone too.

Does these 3 hero ever show up in daily magic stone? Because they are like heroes that expensive to have (redeemed with GA coins which hard to get).

Btw my current TL is 98.

Anyone have experience about this?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I am more surprised that you don't have FD at level 98.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    All 3 were Magic Stone when they were released, then migrated to GA shop as new heroes came in.

They will never be the "main" hero in Magic Stone. I'm not sure on the rules for the lower 3 heroes, they seem to be 1* and the 3 you mentioned are 3*, but it could be possible. You will need someone with more information about how the lower 3 are chosen.

But basically, don't count on it. If you want them, then buy shards from GA shop, Godfather/Troll Merchant, or hope for some lucky drop from Crusade.

thx for the response, i have search through this forum and there are thread that discuss about magic stone and looks like formerly vip heroes never shows up in daily magic stone.

forum.ucool.com/showthread.php?31537-Daily-update-Magic-Stone-for-the-sub-3-Heroes

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    The heroes you listed never appear in magic stone. Ive been vip11+ since I started playing the game 9 monthes ago and they all have never shown up in the magic stone shop.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Never for me. Been VIP 11 more than a year ago. And if you are 98 already I would skip FD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
    Never for me. Been VIP 11 more than a year ago. And if you are 98 already I would skip FD.
    Why? I want to use him in GA, im lack of damage dealer. Just have ninja,hn,comander for physic DD.