Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 476

Thread: [PROJECT]Outland Portal \ Trials \ Time Rift difficulty 7 & 8!!

  1. #31
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,045
    Rep Power
    78
    What is Warlock supposed to be and what is Lich?

  2. #32
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    image.jpg
    Lv8 lord of caves
    Important note:
    1-make sure Qoc cast her debuff before casting anyone US
    2-always cast Machinist ulti FIRST [he need the time to do his laser for the kill]
    3-Ogre need minimum x3 x4 to kill...x2 don't kill

  3. #33
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    What is Warlock supposed to be and what is Lich?
    Warlock = DieB
    Lich = FM

  4. #34
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    image.jpg

    Important note:
    1-make sure Qoc cast her debuff before casting anyone US
    2-always cast Machinist ulti FIRST [he need the time to do his laser for the kill]
    3-Ogre need minimum x3 x4 to kill...x2 don't kill
    Phyco must be O2 ?

  5. #35
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,320
    Rep Power
    48
    lord of caves 7: DM (o2) Mac (o) IE (o2) MM (o2) QoC (o1)

    didn't invest on mac to o2

  6. #36
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeyang2 View Post
    Phyco must be O2 ?
    Mine was O2 from the start ..not sure .

  7. #37
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    2
    Easy 3* for 1st try on Crashed Hill 8
    DV o2 - DM o2 - Emberstar o1 - QoC o2 - IE o2 (DV o2 tanked this trial the best)

  8. #38
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    4
    Mine was O1 full gear, and replace IE with DM...

    loc.jpg

  9. #39
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Lord of caves can do w/o sq?

  10. #40
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    21
    my friend pass with SH DM Mach IE QoC
    all O2 except IE Red, need reset until QoC cast her skill on time.
    I will try similar team with my O2 IE

  11. #41
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    536
    Rep Power
    21
    https://youtu.be/T_hBviFZqh8

    Phoenix 8 with wizard Doctor

  12. #42
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    8
    Crash hill diff8 3* with old school team:
    DK o+1, DM o+2, FM o+2, OC o+1, MY o+2 (TL96)

  13. #43
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    0
    Done todays Time Rift on difficulty 8 3* with the following team (level 94):
    Admiral O+2 L
    Imperial Executioner O+2 L
    Cheplain O
    Manipulator O+2
    Death Mage O+1

    You could pretty much run it with autofight, just for stage 3 you have to time Cheplains heal when Admiral gets mid HP.

    Have fun

  14. #44
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    3
    Tidal Temple done diff8 3*
    TF O+2
    CMDR R
    VS O+2
    DM O+2
    CHAP O

    Crashed Hill diff8 3*
    CMDR R
    DM O+2
    IE O+2
    FM O+1
    MYST O+1

    Hope it helps!

  15. #45
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeras View Post
    Done todays Time Rift on difficulty 8 3* with the following team (level 94):
    Admiral O+2 L
    Imperial Executioner O+2 L
    Cheplain O
    Manipulator O+2
    Death Mage O+1

    You could pretty much run it with autofight, just for stage 3 you have to time Cheplains heal when Admiral gets mid HP.

    Have fun
    After trying with many combos, This one made my day with 3*. Thanks bro.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •