Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: [PROJECT]Outland Portal \ Trials \ Time Rift difficulty 7 & 8!!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    tried it with tons of different variations to use Admirals ult , never worked... cant every week try 500 times to just get the rng work, it takes more time than what i play the entire game

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    If you are using WD for Phoenix then try different setups. A few that were posted on here didn't work for me so I just replaced different heroes until I found the right combo.

WD DM Mach Chap and a tank that will help your heroes survive. DK DUK etc. It was actually way easier then I was expecting it to be. If high enough level you might not even need chap to survive. Then it's even easier.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    if you have ck it's easy, at o you can clear it but he will die, at o2 can easily 3* it just use his ulti then make sure all stay alive. if timing still late try using dm ulti earlier when phoenix is firing.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 DelhiWalkers's Avatar
    Phoenix 8 done with:

O2 L BW
    O2 L SM
    O0 CW
    O2 NA
    O1 LS
    Keep on walking.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Here's what I used for difficulty 7 and I briefly talk about difficulty 8 teams for the Burning Phoenix

IF you decide to do a WD team, I highly suggest you have all purple +4 gear on him (At least the ones that give HP), fully enchanted. Unless you get extremely lucky, your WD won't survive even with a chaplain heal.

Here's the vid if you'd like to take a look
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utDJf-Y757M

WC O+0
    DM O+2
    MACH O+2
    CHAP O+0
    WD 3* P+4

Takes a few tries but you can get it done. Just make sure you keep refreshing the attempts by starting another difficulty.

Diff 8, you can use:

Death Knight O+1 (fully geared)
    DM O+2
    MACH O+0
    CHAP O+0
    WD 3* P+4

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargeras View Post
    Okay I tried it now like 50 times and I cant ever even get WD closely to use his Skill in Time he uses it never when it turns into the egg...

Using
    Admiral O+2
    WD O+0
    DM O+1
    Cmnd O+2 L
    Chep O+0

Doesnt work for me in DIff 7 neither 8

This is so fucking stupid
    Well I guess you used too many physical tanks and that was why the WD did not activate his skill in time. Try my set up with CW as an off-tank, supported by DiB and Chap. Since CW is the only physical hero it would take longer time for the phoenix to turn into egg and WD has enough time to get his skill ready (around 0.53 - 0.54). The trick here is maybe to activate DiB US whenever it is available and DM survives after the first critical strike from the phoenix.
    Specifically, as long as DM survives after the first critical attack from phoenix (i might be lucky with rng since I had to retry only once in diff 8), Dib will buff her and his hellfire giant (at that time he must be able to US) together with CW's clones will protect DM and the whole team. The Phoenix will start to beam at around 1 - 1.01 (I guess the WD should be at least P4. Mine is O1 (2/5) so he had still got half of HP when Chap was ready). Before activate Chap US, remember to US DiB the 2nd time (he must be able to ulti at that time) to waste time making sure that the phoenix turns to egg at around 0.53 - 0.54. At that time frame you will see a small purple fire on top of the egg indicating WD has activated his skill. US DM/CW/WD and finished her off.
    Good luck

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 baalercyti's Avatar
    Just a quick question for everyone: what team should I make with the following heroes?(All P+2, level 73)

Turtle Fighter 3 stars, War Chief 3 stars, Ember Blade 5 stars, Fallen Dominion 4 stars(soon to be 5), Cloud Walker 4 stars, Hidden Needle 3 stars, Ninja Assassin 3 stars, Old Curse 3 stars, Phoenix 5 stars.

Feel free to recommend any other heroes I should be using in my team. Also, my current team is Turtle fighter 3 stars, Ember Blade 5 stars, Fallen Dominion 4 stars, Cloud Walker 4 stars, and Phoenix 5 stars, but I am open to changing that based on the suggestions given.

(I also have a P+2 73 Hidden Needle, but i dont know what to do with her)

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Why even bother with WD timing for phoenix? Never passed it easier than now on dif 8 with this team: Turtle Fighter (O+2), Drunken Master (O+1), Commander (red), Cloud Walker (O+2), Swordmaster (O+2)
    If you have TF very very easy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    Why even bother with WD timing for phoenix? Never passed it easier than now on dif 8 with this team: Turtle Fighter (O+2), Drunken Master (O+1), Commander (red), Cloud Walker (O+2), Swordmaster (O+2)
    If you have TF very very easy
    Yes, "IF" you have TF very very easy ...
    That's why we are bothering...

Quote Originally Posted by baalercyti View Post
    Just a quick question for everyone: what team should I make with the following heroes?(All P+2, level 73)

Turtle Fighter 3 stars, War Chief 3 stars, Ember Blade 5 stars, Fallen Dominion 4 stars(soon to be 5), Cloud Walker 4 stars, Hidden Needle 3 stars, Ninja Assassin 3 stars, Old Curse 3 stars, Phoenix 5 stars.

Feel free to recommend any other heroes I should be using in my team. Also, my current team is Turtle fighter 3 stars, Ember Blade 5 stars, Fallen Dominion 4 stars, Cloud Walker 4 stars, and Phoenix 5 stars, but I am open to changing that based on the suggestions given.

(I also have a P+2 73 Hidden Needle, but i dont know what to do with her)
    There are a number of threads about how to build a strong team, you may want to use the search function rather than go to irrelevant threads and ask irrelevant questions. Btw, personally I think your current team is unbalance and vulnerable to magic team. You dont have any control hero in the formation. I would choose vengeance spirit in such physical team, but if you dont have one, old curse is better than none. And since your team is weak vs magical ones you may need heroes with silence skill such as silencer or shadow leave or alternatively put ninja in coz he's destroying the back line. I vote for keeping turtle, dominion, old curse, ninja, and either emberblade or phoenix (I prefer emberblade, but as I remember phoenix is also very strong at that low lvl). But you should also need to invest in vengeance spirit, manipulator and queen of curse. They are excellent control heroes which you are lacking of, and also they are useful in several areas such as campaign, outland and advance instances as you've seen our discussion here

thanks to that setup cleared valkyrie 8 today without commander

DV (o2) VS (o2) DM (o2) Mani (o2) Comm (o1)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    thanks to that setup cleared valkyrie 8 today without commander

DV (o2) VS (o2) DM (o2) Mani (o2) Comm (o1)
    your TL and comm is commander? or commando?
    [MAD] frigo

guild Madness 18gt winner

lvl 104 1,3m power

currently recruiting 2players

TL 94 and it's commando

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Valkyrie trial difficulty 8 - 3 stars:
    Chaplain O+1, Witch O+2 (4 stars), Manipulator O, DM O+2, Commander (L) Red 4/6